sixteen

❝People only like people because of how they look

People only like people because of how they look.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
 ゚+..。*゚+
☆彡
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
☆○o。

"I'm coming in!" Jungkook shouted.

Mina stayed quiet.

Jungkook shoved the knife through the door and Mina stared at the slit in her door with shock.

Jungkook pushed the knife down the door, creating a longer slit. He took the knife out and made more skits before punching through the slits.

The door had a gaping hole in it and Jungkook climbed through it.

"Mina!" His angelic voice rang in her ears.

Mina brought her knees to her face and shamefully looked down at her wooden floor.

"Mina," he repeated softly.

"What?" she whispered.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Mina was sick of hearing that. All people would ask was 'are you okay?' What is the definition of okay? Who were they asking? Were they asking her mental health, psychically, or diet?

"What's the definition of 'okay,' Jungkook?"

Jungkook's facial expression faltered. "I... I don't know how to answer that, Mina. The best I can come up with right now is that 'okay' means that you're borderline. You're in the smack middle of the line. You're nowhere on the scale," he answered truthfully.

Mina nodded in thought and pressed her cheek against her knee. "That sounds about right. I think you gave a really good definition. I feel like I'm nowhere."

"But you are somewhere. You're in the heart of your fans—"

"My fans only like me because of my looks, Jungkook! That's what being a model is. ARMY loves you because you can sing and dance and you're generous. I have none of that."

"None of that is true, but if you really don't believe that, then believe me when I say that you're in my heart."