thirteen

❝Rumors are a disease

Rumors are a disease.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
 ゚+..。*゚+
☆彡
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
☆○o。

THREE MONTHS LATER

'Could BTS's Jungkook and model Maeng Mina be dating?'

That was the headline of a magazine.

The magazine had pictures of them eating together, shopping together, riding in a vehicle together, but it didn't have any evidence of them holding hands or kissing.

But it was mentioned a few times on TV and V Live that the two wouldn't mind dating each other.

BTS's tour was finally over and the boys had some time to relax. They would often play video games together or finally get their well-deserved sleep.

But that wasn't Jungkook. He called Mina to talk to her and they'd usually last hours over the phone.

They'd been texting for long amounts of time and would always send positive encouragement to one another.

Mina wasn't Jungkook's type. She was short, had scars on her legs, wasn't truly happy—but his admiration for her made him forget about all of that.

He admired her for speaking to the world about her bulimia and her anxiety.

However, the world had yet to know about her depression. Jungkook still didn't know either. They hadn't been spending enough time together. They only went out on mini dates, but never went into another's house to truly talk and spend time alone.

Jungkook was an innocent man who cared about everyone equally. He treated everyone with respect and he never knew how to truly voice out his opinions, but when it comes down to an important matter, he knew how to be serious.

Lately, Mina had been spiraling into a depression frenzy. She'd remember all the interviews and comments that Jungkook had about his taste in women from the past. Everything he liked in a girl was everything that she wasn't.