fourteen

❝Friends and family stick together

Friends and family stick together.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
                     ゚+..。*゚+
      ☆彡
               .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
                                           ☆○o。

Mary, Mina's new manager, called Jungkook one morning.

"Mary?" Jungkook rasped out, rubbing his eyes.

Mary let out a hiccup. "Mina won't answer my calls. She won't open her door, and I don't know what to do. Jungkook, I—I've only been with her for three months. I know she has pills in her house and other items that could harm her. I don't know what to do. I'm so worried." Her voice trembled as she ranted to Jungkook.

Mary was much better than Hana as a manager. Mary actually cared about Mina, and treated Mina as if she were her daughter.

Jungkook held the phone to his ear against his shoulder as he threw off his blanket and put on pants. He quickly put on a shirt and grabbed his car keys.

"I'll be there, Mary. Just wait there and calm down."

Jungkook drove quickly to her house, stopping at crosswalks, stop signs, and red lights, but speeding way over the speed limit.

He didn't care about the law at the moment. He didn't know if he loved Mina, but he knew that he cared deeply for her.

Whether it was a sibling-like bond or a high school crush type of bond, he still cared for her.

He didn't want anyone or anything to hurt her anymore.