three

❝How could anyone love someone as impure as me?❞

How could anyone love someone as impure as me?

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
                     ゚+..。*゚+
      ☆彡
               .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
                                           ☆○o。

Mina removed her leg from on top of Jungkook and she got on her two knees, making her taller than Jungkook who was in a seated position.

Her hand cupped the back of his neck and brought his forehead to touch her forehead.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed, but Mina didn't mind it one bit.

The photographer nodded. "That's it. Great job, Mina."

Jungkook's left hand trailed up her right leg, raising her dress up for the photo.

"I'm going to faint," Hoseok whispered.

"That's great! Thanks, you two. I've got enough pictures," the photographer said as he looked through the camera roll.

Mina let go of Jungkook and sat down on the floor. "Hana," Mina called out to her manager. "Can we go get donuts?"

"Again? That's all you've been craving these days."

"Let me live a little. I'm not always gonna be young, you know?" she retorted. "Can we go to a BBQ too?"

"When are you gonna stop eating?!" Hana smacked Mina's head with a rolled up magazine.

Mina pouted and rubbed her head. "That hurt, Hana..."

"I have to talk to Sejin now," Hana said as threw Mina an oversized bag of chips.

Mina eagerly opened the bag. She hadn't eaten in three days. She would often starve herself and then eat more than usual. Mina extended her arm to Jungkook. "Want some?"

"Thank you," Jungkook said with a bright smile. He reached down and grabbed a chip.

Jungkook was amazed by the small woman in front of him. She was beautifully dressed and had dark makeup on, but she was eating like a pig.

A lot of models cared a lot about what they ate, but Mina seemed to not care.

Mina did actually care, but once she told the world about her bulimia, she felt that a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She wasn't cured of her bulimia, but she stopped throwing up her meals.

But that didn't prevent her from depression.

Mina felt that she had no place in the world. She felt that people only used her for her petite body and that they didn't care about her as a person.

She knew that Hana was only using her for money, her agency only cared about fame, and her fans only cared that she was skinny and pretty.

Pretty.

It was always a word that was on her mind.