twenty-two

❝A night of fun

A night of fun.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
                    ゚+..。*゚+
      ☆彡
               .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
                                           ☆○o。

Mina was confused as to why Jungkook suddenly texted her

Mina was confused as to why Jungkook suddenly texted her. She didn't feel like moving off of her comfortable couch.

She reluctantly moved off of her couch, pausing her Korean drama. She wrapped a cardigan around her body and opened her door.

"Jungkook? What is this?" Mina ignored the sound of the paparazzi flashing their cameras.

"I came to ask you out—to properly ask you out." Jungkook smiled nervously. "I... I really wish I did this sooner when you were going through a rough time. Maybe I could have helped you even better by giving you the time and affection that couples do."

Mina's hands felt clammy in the cold. She was definitely surprised by him.

"I bought you chocolates, flowers, and something extra." Jungkook stepped closer to her and handed her the box with a pink bow.

Mina held onto the box and stared at Jungkook, who gave her a nod. She pulled on the ribbon, the lid loosening. She opened the lid and was immediately hit in the cheek with something soft.

The kitten nudged her cheek and started to climb up her clothes. The kitten meowed.

"You...got me a cat?"

"I mean, I know you like animals. Do you like him? I just... I've never really had the money to do anything extravagant for girls that I've liked. I was poor for a long time before I became part of Bangtan."

Mina smiled fondly at the man in front of her. "I would've said yes to you asking me out even if you asked me without all of this. I don't need the chocolates, flowers, limo, or this kitten. I will keep the kitten though."

Jungkook laughed, stepping even closer to her. "So it's a yes? My heart is kinda beating really loudly and I can barely hear myself, let alone you."

Mina nodded and laughed, wrapping her hands around his waist. She rested her head on his chest. The flashes of cameras going off didn't bother the two of them. They didn't mind if the world now knew about them.

"I also have a dinner reservation," Jungkook mumbled, pressing his cheek against the top of her head.

"Let me get changed. You can come in. The paparazzi is probably going to keep bothering you if you stay out here."

Mina held Jungkook's hand and the two of them went into her house. The paparazzi waited for the two, eager for more pictures of them.

The two of them stepped out of her house, arms linked together. The limo driver opened the door for them. Jungkook let Mina in first and he flashed a smile to the paparazzi before getting in the limo.

He looked innocent, but his mind was always cunning.