twelve

Welcome back.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
                     ゚+..。*゚+
      ☆彡
               .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
                                           ☆○o。

"Maeng Mina is back, everybody! But she's back with a new her! Mina is under new management and has changed her image! Her social media is now blowing up with comments and posts, as she bought a therapy dog for her anxiety and has started dieting!...

"Maeng Mina is back, everybody! But she's back with a new her! Mina is under new management and has changed her image! Her social media is now blowing up with comments and posts, as she bought a therapy dog for her anxiety and has started dieting!" the woman on the TV exclaimed. "Everyone, please welcome back Maeng Mina for this exclusive interview!"

The audience began clapping, and Mina walked onto the set, waving to the audience. The audience cheered. Mina took her seat from across the woman.

"What have you been up to, Mina?"

"Um—I've really been trying to change myself. I just wasn't happy with who I was before. I'm happy for those who liked me before, but I noticed that I was trying to make other people happy and not myself."

"And what image are you creating for yourself at the moment?"

"I'd like to think that I'm still similar to who I was before, but more open. My image was happy and bubbly, but I don't want to be seen as that. I want to be an empowering woman to other girls and women, and not act like I'm a fifteen-year-old," Mina answered truthfully.

"And you are under new management, correct?"

"Correct. My new manager and company really listen to me and I have a say in what photo shoots I want to do. I'm also trying to get into acting."

"Well, I'm sure I can say this for your fans too, but we're all happy you're back."

Mina smiled. "Thank you for allowing me to be on this show."