Four

CHAD P.O.V.

I loved me some Monday night football. It was becoming a tradition to have people over and make a big thing out of it. We filled the kitchen with appetizers and drinks. Eric liked to invite a bunch of girls, but football nights, for me, were about watching the game and hanging with friends.

"Move." Erin demanded of a big breasted blond, who was sitting in Erin's favorite chair.

"Sis, just sit on the floor." Eric demanded, clearly irritated.

"This is my damned house too, Eric. I will not sit on the floor, while one of your hussy's takes up my spot!" Erin hissed and stomped her foot. Other people might think she was a spoiled rich girl, but I knew her better than that. Sure she was spoiled and rich, but she didn't throw it in anyone's face.  She normally didn't act like this, so something must be bothering her.

Without thinking it through, I grabbed her by her belt loop and pulled her down next to me. Well, she was actually half on my lap, because of how packed the couch already was. We really needed to invest in some more furniture if we were going to keep entertaining like this. Eric lifted an eyebrow, giving me a what-the-fuck look and Erin stiffened. While I was practically holding her, I growled, "What? Can we all just fucking watch the game now?"

Everybody's attention, thankfully returned to the screen. Everybody that is, except mine. I was distracted by Erin's flowery scent and her perfect ass pressed against my leg. Since my arm was practically around her shoulders, I moved a little and began to run my fingers through her hair. She stiffened again, but didn't pull away. I hadn't told her, but I liked her new hair cut. I missed her long hair too, but this new cut made her look a little older and sexier. Shit. What? Ok, fuck it. There was no more denying it. Erin Dupree was really sexy and I was having a hard time remembering why we were ever enemies or whatever we were.

When my hand moved, on it's own, to gently massage the back of her neck, she turned a little, whispering for my ears only, "What are you doing?"

"You seem tense, so I thought I'd try to loosen you up." Was my lame excuse.

"I'm tense because of what you're doing."

I grinned, "Do I make you nervous?"

"Apparently." She muttered, which made me chuckle. My chuckle died when she started to wiggle around. She placed her hand on my leg, as she shifted.

I barely bit off a groan and hissed, "Stop that!"

She froze, startled, but then the little minx did something I'd never expected. She ran her hand, higher, on my leg. She was getting dangerously close to my now throbbing cock, when cheers erupted around the room, startling both of us. Erin sprang up off my lap and practically ran from the room, while I tried to get my bearings. I didn't give a damn about the game anymore, so I said to the room at large, "I'm getting another drink. Anybody need anything?"

A chorus of negatives barely filter through my brain as I went searching for Erin. I found her in the kitchen, facing away from me. Without conscious thought I came up behind her, until my front was flush against her back. She stiffened and hissed, "What are you doing?"

I ground my groin against her backside and growled, "Do you feel that? You made me so fucking hard in there."

She whimpered a little and asked, in wonder, "I did that?"

"Fuck yes you did that." I wasn't sure who this caveman was, but I couldn't stop growling. I brushed her hair to the side and lowered my face to her neck.  I put my nose to her skin and inhaled, "You smile like flowers."

"It's my body wash." She said, sounding breathless. She wasn't shoving me away, so I took that as a green light to continue.

I moved my lips to her ear and admitted, "I'm jealous of your body wash."

With a moan, Erin arched herself back against me, shoving her ass more firmly against my aching erection, as she whispered, "What in the world are we doing, Chad?"

I gripped her hips, holding them in place, intimately against me, as I admitted, "Honestly, I have no fucking idea, but I think, whatever it is, it's out of our control."

As soon as I finished speaking, I heard a noise of someone approaching and barely had enough time to step away from Erin before my buddy, Dirk, entered the room. I breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't Eric. I didn't know what Erin and I had started yet, but whatever it was, I knew Eric wouldn't like it. Dirk looked back and forth between Erin and I, suspiciously. So I knew my mixed up feelings were written all over my face. I shook my head, silently asking him to drop it. I knew he would. I met Dirk Newton freshman year, at a frat party gone wrong. A fight broke out and a couple guys, both bigger than me, cornered me. I thought I was going to die that night, but then Dirk appeared and made it a little more even fight. We'd both been smaller than our opponents, but together, we'd handled them just fine. After Eric, Dirk was my closest friend.

He didn't say anything. He just nodded, grabbed a bag of chips, and headed back out to the living room. I sighed. What the hell was I doing? Was I seriously sneaking around, groping my best friend's little sister? My eyes ran the length of her, taking in her form fitting jeans and team jersey. Her shirt had a v-neck, showing off just a hint of cleavage. When she stripped off her dress the other night, I'd done my best to keep my eyes above her neck, but I was a horny college guy, so come on! Her breasts were perfect. Not too big and not too small. I'd wanted to cup them and test their weight in my hands. Her cheeky panties hadn't helped matters either. The lacy scrap of fabric had showed off the underside of perfect asscheeks. I wanted her. I wanted her more than I'd ever wanted anyone. Oh boy, was I in deep shit!

I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and turned to her. I knew we should probably talk about what was happening between us, but I just didn't have the energy tonight. Eric kill me if he knew where my head was at.  I couldn't handle this.  So I headed back toward the living room, asking over my shoulder, "You coming?"

She blinked slowly and then said, practically a whisper, "I think I'm going to go to my room. I'm suddenly not feeling very well."

"Erin, I..." I didn't bother finishing because she'd already rushed down the hall, out of sight. Fuck! Why did I feel like I just shot myself in the foot?