Eleven

ERIN P.O.V.

Chad and I had officially been unofficial for two months now. We'd steadily been getting to know each other in a whole new way. All of these years I thought he was nothing more than an egotistical, womanizing jerk, but he wasn't at all! He'd thought I was a spoiled, bitch and I felt like I'd done a pretty good job showing him he'd been wrong about me too.

We hadn't gotten a lot of alone time, if you know what I mean. We'd had a few stolen kisses here and there, but I was craving more. Every time he touched me, he seemed to set my whole body on fire, even if it was just a brush of his finger tips down my arm.

I dressed with care today, because I was hoping to seduce Chad into a heavy make-out session. I wore a pale yellow sundress and had chosen my undergarments carefully, just in case. My matching bra and panties were virginal white, but the sexy lace made up for innocent color. The panties were a thong and the bra pushed what little boobs I had upward, making them look fuller than ever before. With a grin and a toss of my hair, I headed out to the living room.

Eric was nowhere to be seen and Chad lounged, lazily on the couch, flipping through channels on the television. He wore a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt. I licked my lips just as his eyes lifted and noticed me. His went wide, before traveling down my body. His eyes grew sultry and a slow grin started on his face. I slowly walked toward him, hoping I looked seductive, but really I had no idea what the hell I was doing.

I'd asked both twins for advice on the best way to seduce a guy who was as experienced as Chad was.  All their advice had done was make me more nervous, so I'd done my best to try to forget every kinky thing my crazy friends had thrown at me.  I swear, you think you knew people and then you learn their deepest, darkest secrets.  Shaking my head, to get back on track, I focused on Chad.  When I reached his side he met my eyes, a question in them. I smiled and asked, "Are we alone?"

Chad swallowed and nodded, "Eric said something about a study group."

I snorted, "Is that code for orgy?"

Chad grinned, "I have no idea, but whatever it is, I'm glad he went."

"Me too." I said and then boldly moved to straddle him.

Chad made a hissing noise as he sucked in a surprised breath, as I settled against him. He instantly became harder, beneath me. My thin, lace panties and his basketball shorts didn't provide much barrier between us. He growled, "Not that I'm complaining, but holy shit, Babe, what are you doing?"

I grinned, happy with the results so far and admitted, "I'm enticing you into a heavy make-out session."

Chad shook his head, as he looked up at me. He seemed suddenly very serious. "No, Babe, you're testing my willpower and, I have to tell you, right about now...I have none."

With that threat or promise, depending how you look at, he ran his hands up my legs and under the skirt of my dress. A moment later and he was cupping my butt. He groaned and kneaded my ass-cheeks, before gently pulling me forward a little, making me rub intimately against him. I gasped at the contact. Chad grinned wickedly and did it again. Our moans were now mingled together, as I lowered my head and kissed him, while he continued to guide my body against him. It didn't take long before I didn't need his guidance anymore. My body began to move of it's own violation and I had begun to ache in places I hadn't even known existed.

"Chad!" I gasped, feeling my body heading fast into orgasm land. I couldn't believe it. Sure, I'd given myself orgasms before, but never so easily and never with another person involved.

"I love my name on your lips like that." Chad growled, bit one of my ear lobes, and cupped my breasts through my dress, tipping me over the edge of pleasure and I thanked God Eric wasn't home, because I couldn't stop the shout of ecstasy that tumbled from my lips as I reached the strongest orgasm of my life.

My body continued to quiver as I lay sprawled on top of Chad, with my cheek to his chest. I was so content, I could have stayed like that forever. I was also a little embarrassed, but decided I needed to be an adult about it. So I lifted my head and forced a grin, "Well, that was unexpected."

Chad chuckled, eyes closed, and ran his hands up and down my back, before he said, "Definitely unexpected, but, um, I really need to go change my shorts. I haven't shot a load inside my pants since I was fifteen."

My eyes widened and I gasped, "I, you...I didn't realize you...too."

He finally opened his eyes and told me, matter-of-fact, "Babe, you walk into a room and I get hard. It's not that much of stretch to imagine me literally getting off to you rubbing against me."

I blushed and crawled off of him, straightening my dress. He stood and demanded, "Don't move." Then he went down the hall. I began to wring my hands, with worry.  He was just going to change his shorts, I told myself.  It wasn't that he was disappointed that we hadn't gone all the way.  Right?