Eighteen

CHAD P.O.V.

I couldn't believe I was holding Erin in my arms again. I figured this plan to get her alone had been a long shot. I just prayed she knew how much I truly loved her and how sorry I was for this last week. No matter what, in the future, I'd never make her doubt my feelings for her again. I didn't care who asked me to choose, I'd always choose her. The fact that she was apparently willing to forgive me, made my heart beat even harder for her.

"Kiss me." She whispered her demand and there was no way I was denying her. I swooped in and captured her mouth. I wanted to devour all of her, not just her mouth, but I needed to cool it. She'd obviously forgiven me, but if she really didn't want to get intimate with me today, then I'd be fine with that. I just wanted to be with her, any way possible. So when she suddenly stopped kissing me and took a step back, I watched her nervously. Then she pulled her pretty blouse over her head and tossed it to the ground, uncaring that the silk might be ruined in the dirt.

"Oh baby." I drank in the sight of her, as she unzipped the back of her skirt and let it fall at her feet. She kicked it out of the way, so now she stood in only her sexy undergarments and heels. I sucked in a breath, "My God, you're beautiful and you're all mine."

Erin ran her hands over her bared skin and grinned, wickedly, "I love feeling the night air against my skin. It's so...seductive."

"Come here, my little exhibitionist." I growled and reached for her, kissing her wildly. I ran my hands over her, loving having her in my arms again. When my hands reached her butt I squeezed both cheeks and then, on impulse, I smacked one ass-cheek, causing her to yelp and then giggle. So she liked that then, I thought in aroused amusement.

"Hmmm, do that again?" She requested, apparently having tossed all shyness aside and I loved it. I smacked her other cheek and she moaned.

Needing to feel her against me, I quickly pulled my shirt off, over my head and tossed it aside, in the same motion I reached behind her and then unhooked her bra. As sexy as the bra was, it was the goodies underneath that I was interested in. She shivered as the night air hit her breasts and I didn't know if it was from arousal or because she was cold. My guess was it was the former.

I chuckled and pulled her against me, oh chests bumping as I asked, "You really do like being naked outside, don't you? Is this going to be a habit, because I can totally get behind it?"

Erin giggled, "I don't think it's so much that it's because I'm outside. I think it has more to do with the fact that it just feels so naughty. It feels forbidden, which is, therefore, a turn-on."

"Whatever gets your motor going, Baby, I'm on board." I tell her as I reach down to the picnic basket and pull out the whipped cream. Without giving her a warning, I squeeze some onto each breast. She gasped, but then giggled. Her giggles quickly turned to moans, as I leaned down and began to lick the whipped cream off of her. When I hit her nipples, she would wantonly thrust her breasts toward me, silently begging for more. My main goal in life had become to please her. So I spent a few extra minutes focusing on her nipples. I had to make sure I got all the whipped cream off, after all.

"Oh God, Chad, I think you could make me come just from playing with my nipples." She moaned and threw her head back, toward the night sky.

"Should we find out?" I grinned.

"No, I want you inside of me...now!" Erin demanded, grabbing my face and bringing my lips to hers. Then I felt her fingers fumbling at my waist. So I reached down to help her remove my jeans. They got tangled at my feet, because I still had my shoes on and we ended up laughing, while I hopped around removing my shoes, socks, and finally my jeans. That's one of the things that I loved about being with Erin. Sex was fun with her. We laughed, even while being consumed with desire. As soon as I was free of my clothing, Erin peeled her panties down her gorgeous legs and then we collapsed onto the blanket tangled together. My lips instantly found hers and she was already bucking her hips against mine.

I tore my lips away from hers and said, "Easy, Baby, we have all night."

She sounded sheepish when she said, "I know, it's just that this week has been pure hell. Staying away from you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I crave your company and not just for this...I've come to depend on your presence. You make me a better person. I'm more confident when I'm with you and not just socially. My grades really improved during the months that we've been dating. My new favorite things include talking to you, kissing you...touching you."

"I love you so damn much." I tell her and no longer try to slow her down after that. I quickly reached for a condom and position myself accordingly. I rub my throbbing erection against her a little, to make sure she's good and ready before I slowly, inch-by-agonizing-inch enter her. The little whimpers and moans she was making, wasn't helping my self-control, so when she grabbed my butt and pulled me toward her, I was a goner. I slammed my way home and both of our shouts could have probably been heard for miles around. Good thing we were in the middle of nowhere.

"Oh Chad!" Erin gasped and moaned, throwing her head back and thrusting her chest into the air. She was so fucking hot, I never wanted this moment to end. Every movement, every word from her lips, reiterated my intention to marry this girl someday. I didn't want to freak her out by bringing up marriage, however, so instead I focused on worshipping her body. Tomorrow, after we'd sated ourselves, I planned on spending the whole day showing her, in every way, that she was mine and I would never let her go again.