Fourteen

ERIN P.O.V.

I couldn't believe we did that. Sure, I'd started it, by wrapping my leg around Chad, but I never expected him to expose me in public the way that he had. The second the night air hit my naked breast, I discovered that I just might be a little bit of an exhibitionist. I loved it. Even if someone had seen me, I couldn't bring myself to care, in that moment. Chad had made me feel so good, I knew I'd love anything and everything we did together. My body was still buzzing from my orgasm as he drove us across town. I didn't know where we were going, but I'd go anywhere with him.

When he pulled into Betty's Bed and Breakfast, I grinned at him, "Really?"

He suddenly looked nervous and a little sheepish, "Is this ok?"

I nodded, quickly reassuring him, "This is perfect. I just figured you were more of a five star, wine and dine kind of guy."

Chad shook his head, "I might have been flashy in the past, at times, but I knew you'd appreciate this more. Besides, that guy I used to be, wasn't the real me."

I smiled at him, "Well, let's go in and see what else you have planned."

The second we stepped into our room, I froze. The whole room was littered with roses and lit candles. Chad explained, as he shut and locked the door, "I asked the staff to come in to light the candles while we were gone."

"It's perfect." I whispered, near tears. Happy tears.

Chad pointed to a tray and said, "There, you'll find chocolate covered strawberries and whipped cream."

"Whipped cream, huh?" I asked, with a giggle.

Chad chuckled, "I have to admit. I have some fantasies where the whipped cream is concerned."

"I like the sound of that."

"Good, but first..." He grabbed me, lifted me in a cradle position and then sat me down on the bed. He lifted one of my legs and began working the heel off my foot, "As sexy as these are, I'm sure your feet are killing you."

I nodded and barely managed to say, "Yes." Chad had leaned down and kissed my ankle, then my calf. With my leg in the air, my dress had ridden up and I knew he probably had more than a peek of my nakedness, but he didn't seem in a hurry. He took off my other heel and then ran his hands up my legs. He slowly pushed my dressed higher and then spread my legs. I was on full display now, but instead of feeling self-conscious, I was feeling needy.

"You're beautiful everywhere, Babe." He said and then lowered his head, kissing the inside of my knees and thighs, before I felt his breath against my most intimate place. Nobody had ever kissed me there and I wondered if that's what he planned to do now. I didn't have to wonder long, because Chad growled, "I've been dying to taste you."

Then he lowered his head and I almost flew right off the bed. His tongue against my hot arousal was the best thing I'd ever experienced. He held me in place, while he went to town, tasting and licking. He thrust his tongue inside of me and then he'd go back to teasing my clit. The combination of it all quickly had me heating up. I couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't believe what was about to happen and I wasn't talking about the orgasm that suddenly took me by surprise. I cried out, screaming Chad's name as my whole body shook with ecstasy. I couldn't believe he could bring me to orgasm so quickly and he was about to make me his in the most intimate way.

"You taste just as good as I knew you would."

"Please, I want to see you...taste you too." I plead, uncaring how desperate I sound.

Chad stood, kicking his shoes off and slowly pulled his shirt over his head. He tossed it to the floor, as I stood and reached for her belt. Together we got it off and I quickly pushed his pants down. He helped and then stepped out of them, kicking them out of the way before bending to remove his socks. Now he stood before me, in only a pair of black boxer briefs. The thin, cotton material didn't do anything to hide the evidence of his arousal. My eyes went wide. He looked big and I wondered how on earth that was going to fit inside of me. Before I could panic too much, Chad reached for me, pulling my dress off, over my head, in one smooth motion.

"So. Fucking. Beautiful." Chad said, taking in every inch of my nakedness and completely obliterating any doubts I'd had about my body, before him. Especially when he reached forward and cupped both of my breasts, before giving each nipple a slight pinch. My breath hissed out and I wantonly thrust my breasts further toward him, making him chuckle.

Deciding two could play this teasing game, I reached forward and cupped him through his boxers. Now it was his turn to hiss. I had no clue what I was doing, but I began to rub him through his underwear, as he continued to play with my nipples. They ached with need and I wanted to kick things up a notch, so I pulled him out of his boxers and wrapped my hand around him, the best I could. His whole body seemed to flinch at the sudden contact and he reached one hand down, to cover mine. I thought he was going to remove my hand, but instead he guided it into a stroking motion, showing me what he liked. I couldn't stop the grin on my face, as I began making him moan in pleasure.

Chad didn't give me long to play and learn how to make him feel good, because he suddenly growled and tossed me onto the bed. Then he walked over to a bag in the corner of the room, which I hadn't noticed before. When he came back to the bed, he tossed a condom next to me and shucked his boxers, so we were now equally naked. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't for him to crawl onto the bed and lower his face, between my legs once more. I gasped at the contact, again, thinking I'd probably never get used to it. He began working me over with his tongue all over again, but then switched positions, coming up to kiss me, while his fingers did the work.

It felt strange to taste myself on his lips. If I wasn't so aroused, I might have been grossed out by it, but I was too far gone to care. As soon as my body convulsed with yet another orgasm, Chad reached for the condom and rolled it on. My body was still trembling in the aftermath as I felt him begin to push his way inside. I could feel my inner core muscles stretching to accommodate him. It wasn't painful, but it wasn't necessarily comfortable either. A moment later, my whole world exploded in pain, as Chad thrust forward, fully embedding himself inside of me.

He began to whispered sweet-nothings in my ear, "I'm so sorry, Baby. I know that hurt. It should feel better soon. I promise, that is the one and only time I'll hurt you.  My God, you feel amazing."

I could already feel my body beginning to relax around him and get used to the invasion. So I told him, "It's ok. I'm fine."

He lifted his head and stared into my eyes, before he pulled out a little and then pushed right back in. I gasped and he asked, "Are you sure you're ok?"

"Do that again and I will be." I told him boldly.

He grinned and stopped holding back after that. We moaned. We began to move in sync at some point. The deeper he thrust, the more my insides quivered.  Was it always like this?  For some reason, I didn't think so.  I knew it was extra special because we loved each other.  I didn't think I had another orgasm in me, but Chad proved me wrong, as we shouted each other's names, coming one right after the other. We collapsed into a heap of tangled, sweaty limbs afterward, until Chad lifted his head and said, "I love you, Erin Dupree."

"I love you too, Chad Tucker."

"Give me a little bit and then I want to experiment with the whipped cream." Chad said.

I giggled, "You can't possibly be thinking about doing it again already?"

"I think about doing it with you every second of every day, but I was actually thinking there were several places on your body I haven't tasted yet. Figured a little whipped cream on top, will just make you taste all the more sweet."

I grinned, "This is truly the best night ever."

"I'm glad. Now rest while you can, because we have a long night ahead of us." Chad promised and not long later he made good on that promise. Best. Night. Ever.