Chapter 2: Reliving the past.

Hi guys.
Hope you enjoy this .

¤¤¤

"What will happen if I kiss you now ? " Deon asked me with his sweet voice .

" You know I'm not ready ...maybe one day. " I could see the hurt in his eyes .

" Then I will force you ." He said wickedly.

Wrapping his arms forcefully around my waist...

"Nooooooooooooooooo..."

Wake up , sitting up straight gasping for air .

Just a memorie.

'When is it gonna end .'

Still searching for my breath when Bella came into my room in a rush . She looked terrified ...

"Bella , calm down . We both don't want you to get a panic attack . What is wrong ?"

She locked the door behind her and took a deep breath .

"There is someone in your kitchen. He he he .... " she paused "... he is in there naked and FREAKING CREEPY AND HOT !!!!!!!"

'Jip , there is my Bella . '

"Ok ,my darling ,just calm down your....... WHAT ??????"

You probably wondering why I was so calm till now. That is really wonderful sleepings pills until now .

Took out my useless pocket knife .

"You stay here punkinpie ... I will sort this motherbuffer out . " I was still dizzy .

"Kate ,no , the pills is still working on you and ... " she tried to explain .

"Shhhhhh, it is not the first time I have a crazy man in my apartment ."

Then I went out before she could stop me .

'Where on earth is this man ..?'

Went to the living room ... nobody .

Went to the bathroom ... nobody .

Went to the kitchen ... nobody ... ohhhhh wait there's the man .

Busy to help himself in my fridge ....

'Don't you dare to take my .... oh you just took it .

"Oh hello , I see you got all the things you need especially my PEANUT BUTTER!!!!! " screaming the last part extra loud "would you like milk or water.?"

The guy just standing there looking at me like I'm a lunatic. Well can you blame him .

"But I want to know something interesting . WHAT THE MERDE ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT ?!!!!!!"

Ok I just lost it . I am angry because I have to go  through this again  ..... Round 2.

He dropped everything  that he hold and the peanut butter jar was made of class. His eyes was pitch black.

Now I am seeing red in front of me ..

" Listen , ape man , to come in my apartment is fine . Steal what you want to steal . But to break my peanut butter jar is against the law of this place ..... "

I was about to lecture him more until he started walking towards me ....

Merde, merde , merde .

He was naked but I really , really didn't mind . I was going to die with a man that looked like a greek god ...

But my better self gets a hold of me and I am moving backwards.

"Why me ? Why has it always have to be me ?"

My back hits the wall of the kitchen .
Now he is incredibly close to me .

He pinned me to the wall and growl .....

"Did you just growl at me , what are you ? A animal . "

He growled again .

He started sniffing my hair . That was tingling and the niceste feeling ever . But still weird .

He pinned his lower body onto mine .

That was the scariest thing I ever had to deal with .....

I took the knife and stab it into his v line .

He moaned and took a step back .

"Who are you and what do you want ? I am tired to be a victim and to be scared . Just tell me what you need and leave ."

"I want you ..."he said with pride in his voice. That was the sexiest voice I have ever heard .

"Ohhh and in that case , you cannot have me . I am not a object ."

"Oh my god ...." he said in disbelieved.

"What ...?" Now this was getting boring .

"Your so post to be shitless scared or something else . But you just standing there like it is a everyday thing that is  happening here ." He said , but my eyes wonderd of to his 8 pack .

God why is Greek gods have to be bad ...

He saw me staring . Merde

"Like what you see ?" He asked me just to mock me  .

"Yeah a lot . Merde ......Oh sorry ... please mind your langauge . We are people not pirates . And no I am not . At least you don't have a boyfriend that tried to kill you because he was a hot , mentally ill , phycho . " showed hin the scar om my thigh and wrist " and what more crazy is it healed on it own . So what is happening here is nothing comparing what I been through." Finally I can explain everything in one breath .

There is that maybe-she-is-crazy look before a ohhh was mouthed by him .

Looking at his v line the scar I made was not bleeding anymore. But the wound still fresh .

"Ok ,the real reason I am here is because I am crazy about you .... maybe it sound weird but I feel like we are destined to be together . But again I probably sound crazy . And I don't want you think that I am mentally ill but you are amazing and want to kill the guy that made you dislike guys .... my point is that your special and you are so post to know that..." he looked shyly down and scratch the back of his neck but realised he was naked be turned around immediately.

"Sorry I didn't know I was naked..... do you have any clothes...?"

I laughed my buttocks off and went to my room .

I got him a jean that was to big for me .... then I remembered Bella was still in my room .

"Kate , oh my god , are you alright? " I nodded and went back into the kitchen.

" By the way , you have really have a nice ass . And can I clean the cut I made . "

He didn't even blushed and he nodded .

I cleaned his cutted and show him the way of the door .

" Nice meeting you but hope I never see you again . " I said it cheerfully .

Before he could protest I slammed the door shut . What a crazy man ...

Went to the room where Bella was and told her everything that happend .

"You know you are totally crazy .... how on earth do you even have the guts to do that . " she squeak out

"That my best friend is a curse to make jokes while you are merde scared . " we both laughed an checked that everything was locked .

That night I went to bed with a heavy happy feeling in me .

For once .... just maybe .... I can get a good night sleep .

¤¤¤

Hoped you enjoyed the story ...

Cya...