Chapter 21: I'm afraid .

Hey guys ...
No Bella is not dead don't worry .
Enjoy .

¤¤¤

Kate POV ...

Blake stared at me with wide eyes  . What did he expect . Me to reject him .

'Pfff , neva .'

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" I asked him . He was staring at me for at least ten minutes .

"Did you just took an rejection and make it into an acceptance . " he asked me in disbelieved . What is he so shocked about ? Is not like I asked him to marry me . Or did I ?

"Yeah , why are you so surprised ?" I asked ,the words just came out of my mouth , it felt so naturally , it was so fast .

"I ... didn't .... I mean ... um ... " he murmured out .

"What , is it so much of a shock , or don't you love me . " I asked . My heart ached as I speak . What if he doesn't love me . Was I to soon to say what I have said .

"Don't you love me because I'm not anymore pure ." I asked him , my vision started to blur with my tears .

"You and I both know that isn't bloody true . Why would you think that thought ? " He asked .

"Then why are you stalling when I told you that I love you , that you are my everything . That I don't give a merde about your past . THAT I CAN'T FREAKING LIVE WITHOUT YOU WITHOUT HAVING A MELTDOWN , DAMMIT . But clearly you don't feel the same . " the last sentence I whisper . I was about to stand up and walk out of the room . When something pushed me to the wall .

Tingling sparks went through my body . I tried to ignore it but I couldn't help to stop the moan . His breath was so close to my ear . That sented shivers down my spine .

" Kate , I love you . No ,I fücking love you so much . You don't know how much . And it is killing me to stay away from you . But I have to . I must  . I don't have a choice . I don't know how to control this monster  inside of me . I am afraid of myself . I am afraid that I hurt you . I don't want to hurt you , you have been so much hurted by others , and I don't want to be one of them . I don't want to lose you , even if it means to stay away from you . " he said while his eyes started to form tears .

My heart breaks .

"First of all , we are freaking humans , I mean fallens and hybrids , not FREAKING pirates . " While I squeal out the word freaking out and he chuckled . That was amazing how I can make him chuckle . "I don't care if you think that your dangerous . You are not , and that thing inside of you ,it is a he ,for heaven sake , it is a wolf . And see you don't know but we are mates . And if a wolf has a mate he protect her with his own life . Why do you think your wolf hasn't attacked me . Because he also loves me , and with time I will also love him . And I can protect myself now . With training I can become strong . Don't ever be afraid of yourself , because I am not afraid of you and if I ever gonna be afraid of you then you can . AND IF YOU DON'T BRING ME PEANUT BUTTER IN SIX SECONDS I WILL FLIP OUT . " I shouted and took a deep breath . I didn't know that I didn't breath while I was talking and my craving also became worst . As long as it is stays peanut butter then the world won't end .

He looked at me confused , and he sprinted to the kitchen . I heard spoons clattering against each other . And cabin doors opening and closing with load bangs .

He came into the room with a spoon in the one hand and in the other hand a bottle of heaven . I smiled at him my prettiest smile and he looked at me with adorable look of him . He came closer and hugged me , I hugged him back and moan , the sparking feeling went through my body .

'What are you doing to me , you sexy beast ?"

'Oh , there are many things I can do to you , but I will spare you tonight . '

Blake said through the mind-link .

I blushed fifty shades of red . I really need to blocked my thoughts . Otherwise I will get in trouble . But the thought of that makes me want to challenge him , I blush even more .

"You weren't so post to hear that , pup . " I said and smirked .

Quick note : wolves got offended by calling them a pup .

He growled at me and his dropped the spoon and peanut butter bottle on the bed his grip on my waist tighten and he pushed me onto the bed that his body was against me , and believe me if I say that I felt everything , every single thing of him . And to my betrayed mind I was enjoying myself . I was so post to be angry .

I was so heavy turned on that it wasn't funny anymore , hell with French , thus was a different level of being turned on .

"Call me ever again a pup and you will get punishedment . So I am warning you .  I can smell that you getting aroused . " he said while he smirked .

I just want to wipe that smirk right of his beautiful ...

Oh I am going to be so evil .

I slide my hand under his shirt and felt him shiver under my touch . I pulled the shirt over his head and I could feel he gotten really excited . I started to his chest and he moaned . I turned us around so that I was on top of him . I started to slide off of him and he didn't know what I was planning .

I was at his v-line when he really got turned on . Then I teleport myself to the kitchen , and could hear him groan .

"What the ... KATE !!!" he yelled .

'Oh merde . '

¤¤¤

Hope you like it so far .

Cya .

🐺