Chapter 20 : Not just us ...

Hi guys , remember Bella ...
Kate's best friend . She is going to have this chapter .

¤¤¤

Bella's POV ...

I haven't heard from Kate ever since she drove away with Blake to her mom's . But the note she left me has had me worried . Until this morning , 3 days later , her mom called me .

"Hello , Bella speaking . " I answered and waited for an answer .

"Bella , it is Kate's mom , I need your help. " she asked me , I felt something was wrong . I had a sick feeling in my stomach . I had felt it before , when Deon kidnapped Kate .

"Is Kate okay , miss ?" I asked , Kate is my best friend and I will protect her with everything in me , even if she making me going mad .

Kate's mom stayed for a little while quite , I began to feel uneasy .

"Miss , what is wrong ?" I asked and she started to cry .

"Kate...has...been...raped . " she said through her sobbing . I freezed . Kate ... being ... raped ...

" I am on my way . " I said without hesitation . She was going to protest but I cutted her off and started to pack my things .

I remembered when I was raped . It was horrible . He was merciless with me , it hurted like hell . But I kept it for a week from everyone and putted up my mask . But Kate being Kate , she watched me through my mask .

Flash back

Kate walked into my room .

"Okay , stop with this merde and tell me what is wrong or what happened . I know you to well and you need some acting tips . " she said .

I looked at her with disbelieved . She know me to well .

" I can't tell you . " I said , she was handling her own problems and I don't want to make it worst . She has a little heart that breaks easily .

"YOU WILL TELL ME KNOW OR I WILL END OUR FRIENDSHIP !" she shouted at me . I flinched at her words . I don't want to lose her friendship , she was all I had left .

"I ... I ... was ... I ... "I struggled to talk .

She walked towards me and sits her hand on my back pulling me into a hug .

"I was ..... raped ." I whispered to her . Her breathing was gone as she froze . She pulled me tighter .

"We will get through this . I promise . " she said and my heart melted .

Flash back over

I didn't realised I was crying when I felt the tears dripping onto my hands . I will get that fücker who hurted Kate .

I got my things ready to leave and gotten in the car , I have to be there for Kate now . I speed up my limit , maybe I get the record of getting there in 10 hours .

All I could think is about Kate , I know how it feels . To be forced , to be exposed to the horror . I know how it feels to beg , just to feel hopeless and weak .

"Why ... WHY HER , FOR FÜCKS SAKE ..." I yelled in the car and hitting the steering wheel .

The memories when my uncle had showed me what he do to sluts . After he heard that I was raped he was mad as hell . He wasn't very happy to be exact . He started to hit me . All over my body .

I will have everyday new bruises , not even three days with the bruises and scars Kate noticed . She was vivid . She made me live with her and her parents . My uncle tried to get me , but Kate's Mom was magical with people .

That is why I still live with her . To afraid to go . And now she has to deal with this also , not that freaking Deon was bad enough .

I was driving the past four hours . My eyes started to feel heavy when I saw the gas station . I stopped and got out of the car and went inside .

"Hello miss , can I help ?" The cashier asked .

"Give me the strongest coffee and redbulls . Alot ." I said . I was beyond tired .

"Are you sure , miss ." He asked .

"If I didn't have to if I have a six hour ride to my best friend . So if you would mind , I have to get going . " I said as cold as possible , so he just can back off .

"O..okay ." He said and gave me what I needed .

I climb into the car and took long sip of the high decaf coffee. Now I feel alive .

I started the engine . I got back onto the road again and my song came up . I turned up the volume and sing along .

My friends don't walk, they run
Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun
Popping, popping balloons with guns, getting high off helium
We paint white roses red
Each shade from a different person's head
This dream, dream is a killer
Getting drunk with the blue caterpillar
I'm peeling the skin off my face
'Cause I really hate being safe
The normals, they make me afraid
The crazies, they make me feel sane
I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad
The craziest friend that you've ever had
You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone
Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong
Over the bend, entirely bonkers
You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed
So what if I'm crazy? The best people are
All the best people are crazy, all the best people are
Where is my prescription?
Doctor, doctor please listen
My brain is scattered
You can be Alice, I'll be the mad hatter
I'm peeling the skin off my face
'Cause I really hate being safe
The normals, they make me afraid
The crazies, they make me feel sane
I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad,
The craziest friend that you've ever had
You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone
Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong
Over the bend, entirely bonkers
You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed
So what if I'm crazy? The best people are
You think I'm crazy, you think I'm gone
So what if I'm crazy? All the best people are
And I think you're crazy too, I know you're gone
That's probably the reason that we get along
I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad,
The craziest friend that you've ever had
You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone
Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong
Over the bend, entirely bonkers
You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed
So what if I'm crazy? The best people are
All the best people are crazy, all the best people are

Just as the song finished everything went black .

¤¤¤

CLIFFHANGER ...

Love ya .

❤🐺