Chapter 29 :Guess who's back ?

Hi...

¤¤¤

Kate's POV...

"We need to leave , NOW !"

"Blake what is going on ?"I asked him . For some reason I begin to feel sick . Not for my sake it was for something else .

"Blake what is going on ?" I asked him . He looked like he was about to exsplode. He looked at me as a warning not to talk back . Son of a gun . What is wrong ?

He started to shake from anger . I walked to him and put my arms around him . He calmed down a little bit .

"Kate , Harper is here . " he said hissing out . Harper ? Bella's uncle .

"What is he freaking doing here ?" I shouted . I got Bella away from him now he is here again . The a$$hole that I will kill but is the only family of Bella left . She will never forgave me and even so she will regret because she will be the all alone .

"He's a patient here . He got a heart attack . "He said and I looked at Bella , she was completely blank . She looked at the floor . I knew she was thinking . Her blank face is when she panic or think .

I walked to Bella and hold her into a hugg " Don't worry . We are here for you no matter what . " she gave me a stern look and cried .

"He won't touch you again . I promise ." I promised her . "I will fücking make sure if it . " I hissed out . That bastard can be very lucky that I am not there where he is . How could he rape his sister's child . That is just sick .

I don't know what happend to me , but I was shaking so violently and ran out of the bathroom . I ran to Leon and speak to him . "Where is Harper ?"

"Harper ? "Leon asked idioticly . I was loosing my temper and he is going to pay for what happend next . "BELLA'S FÜCKING UNCLE !" I shouted .

"Ohhh , room 45 .Why ?" He asked and blocked my way . "You better get out of my way so that I can kill the man who raped your mate after she was raped . " I said dangerously low . More like a growl . His eyes went wide and then golden brown . He shook from anger .

See , this is what pisses me off . He care that his mate was raped but he didn't care about me . "GET OUT OF MY WAY !!!" I shouted . I shooked of anger . Not just for Bella's uncle .

"Be my guest . " he said with so much anger and moved out of my way . I walked past him and a idea jumped into my head . Yeah , I know I hate him but I need Bella to be with her mate . Even if it means I need to hang out with him to .

'Blake '  I said through the mindlink .
'Jeez there you are , where are you . I am so sick of the worrying . '  he ramble in my mind . I smiled at his cuteness . I love that wolf so much .
'I am fine , honey , I will be at room 45 bring Bella with you please .' I asked him . Then he locked the mindlink . I knew he was on his way .

"Leon you owe me big if this plan freaking works . " I said to him and he looked at me with his stupid face . He shook his head and lead me to room 45 . There is no way that her uncle would survive the the thing I have in mind .

We got into the room and there he was . Lying on the bed . Weak helpless . I looked at him and he opened his eyes . You could see how shocked he was to see me . Well he saw me into my angel form . My arms was folded and leaning my lower back to a table and looked at him . He looked so pathetic that it made me so sick for the site .

"Kate ?" He croaked out . I smiled . Well , lets say it was my sweet evil smile . " Long time no see ,Harper . Or should I say , touching much . " I said . Why does everything have to be so merde .

"What are you talking about and what costume are you wearing ? " he asked and smirked . Mwhahah , now I have something to wipe his face off . I looked into his eyes intense . He started to cough . I still looked at him . He coughed louder . I stopped looking at him and he started to breath normally . "Still think that this is a costume ?" I asked and he shooked his head with wide eyes .

"Leon hold him down ." I ordered him . Hopefully it works . He looked at me with a question on his face . "Do as I say or do you want your heart to stop again ?" I hissed . Why is no one working with me today .

He threw his hands on the air and went to Harper and hold him down by his shoulders . Now it is time to begin with my plan .

"Hey what is going on ?"Harper asked Leon and looked at me . I laughed . Why is he so innocent now ? I looked at him and Leon was already pissed off . Let get his anger fuelled .

"Don't worry , we won't touch you like you touched Bella . We know you will enjoy it very much . " I said and Leon's gripped got harder on Harper . I could see his eyes turning golden brown . I smirked and then I started with his torturing . I looked at him with all my strength inside of me .

He gasped from all the pain . I was so in my world that I didn't heard Leon mumble . I activate my super hearing and heard what he was mumbling .

"How could you ? Why ? Why her ? I hope Kate put you in so much pain that you wished that you were never born . " he mumble the last part loud .

I was so busy with my super hearing and putting Harper in so much pain that I didn't saw Blake and Bella . She looked at the whole situation .

"Leon ?" She asked . He looked at her and his eyes softened . "I give you one chance . Just one . " she said . I could see the love in her eyes .

"Bella ?" I asked . She looked at me.

"Can I kill him ?" I asked with hope in my eyes .

¤¤¤

Sorry it took so long . Enjoy and I will post as soon as possible a new chapter .