Chapter 27 : Your so dead .

Hi ...

¤¤¤

Kate POV ...

"Then you would love this ." I said to Bella . I knew this will make her so mad , but she needs to know . He isn't so innocent as what he looks like .

"What?" She asked me . She has the wild look in her eyes . She was probably confused as hell .

"Your mate raped me . " I hissed out . The memories came back , from that night . That was the most painful memorie . I wanted Blake to take my virginity . Not Bella's freaking mate .

I wasn't proud to tell her , but I know how she felt about rapist and being raped. For heavens sake she was rape by a wild man and then her uncle started to abuse her and also to rape her . So I let her stay with me until we graduated .

She has her own apartment , but she felt safer at mine .

I looked at her , and she was mad , she has her crazy look in her eyes that scares me .

" Bella , I know it is hard , but you need to calm down ." I tried to reason with her .

"FOR FÜCKS SAKES , HE FREAKING RAPED YOU . " she yelled out . I know she was beyond mad . I hugged her and she started to cry . She sobbed so loudly , I started to cry with her .

She pulled back and Blake pulled me into a hug . She walked towards Leon , and her eyes was filled with tears but some reason she had a smirk on her face .

"I heard your so post to save yourself for your mate , I am correct ?" She waited for his answer , he just nodded his head  . " well surprise motherbuffer , I am not pure anymore , and I am glad I'm not  . " she said .

She really listened to me when I talked about werewolves . Maybe it was a bad idea to tell her that mates get really  angry if they didn't wait for each other .

"WHAT ?WHO ?" Leon said pissed off . He was very angry . Why was he angry , he wasn't pure also , I really wished that I could speak Latin properly . Then he would have been in so much pain .

'I like the way you think angel'  Blake said through the mind link . I really need to close the connection with my dirty mind these days .

'Stay out of my mind , pup .' I said . I seriously was looking for trouble .

' Your going to regret that .'  He said dangerously low tone .

'What are you going to do about it '

'You'll see .'

A shiver went down my spine . Why does he always turn me on at the wrong times .

He came closer to my ears and whispered " You really need to stop , you smell so sweet ." And guess what I did .

No guess , I blushed into a million shade of red . He wasn't so post to know , curse you for being a wolf .

"Oh no you don't , remember , your not pure also . And the only problem is I fücking know who it is , and you will pay for it . Everyday and night ." Bella said , her tone was between killing someone and breaking into a breakdown .

"Bella , I know what he did was wrong but you need to calm down . Your panic attacks scares me alot . " I said trying to calm her down . I hate to see her this way .

"WITH WHO DID YOU SLEPT ?!"Leon yelled , I gave him a glare and he stepped backwards . He knows what I will do .

"Are you seriously still on that ? Why do you care anyway . She doesn't love you anymore . Sorry , not love , like . You should've thought this through before you raped me . " I said with anger . My best friend is having a panic attack and all he cares about is who took her viginity .

"I was raped ." She said calmly , she started to cry and I grabbed her again and took her to a different room , away from Leon.

From a distance I could hear Leon and Blake's conversation .

"See , the feeling of helpless ,guilt building in your mind . How does it feels . " Blake hissed out . I knew he was trying to keep Gregory in tame . "I wish I could kill you but I won't to that to Bella . So if I can give you good advise , stay fücking away from her . She was raped , first by a rapist and then by her own uncle . And to fücking find out she has a mate , that is a RAPIST , I don't blame her ." Blake said . Suddenly I heard footsteps and I told Bella to stay there , and ran to the hall .

There they stood nails out and eyes different colours . I went immediately to Blaje and kissed him . He froze until he was in control , he kissed me back . I pulled away from him .

"Gregory , as much I want you to kill him , I still need him alive . For Bella's sake please ."I pleaded .

"Mate begged , I won't kill ." Gregory said . I kissed him and scratch him behind the ear . "Good boy ." I said playfully and he growled .

I grabbed his hand and went back to Bella . She sat on the floor and was crying . I kneeled down besides her .
"What is wrong ?"I asked .

"I ca.. can... can't be with him . He raped you , but I never felt that goodness in my life . " she said and cry uncontrollably .

"Hey , look at me . " she lifted her eyes . "Don't you worry about me . Blake is my mate , and he is amazing . I didn't expected from you to stay away from him . And do you know the best part ?" I said as cheerful as possible .

She looked at me with hope and tears in her eyes . "What ?" She asked .

"Mate always bring out the better of their mates . Except me . " Blake growl vividly and I just rolled my eyes "maybe you can change Leon , even if I hate him . But I will hate myself knowing you are unhappy where you could have been with your mate . Anyway , you will try to make him a better person or I will unfriend you ." I said hoping she will try .

" No ." she said . I knew it would take more than an amazing speech .

¤¤¤

Love ya .

Cya .