Chapter 12 :Seeking revenge .

Hi guys . Hope you enjoy this chapter .

Kate POV .

"So you desided to join the conversation . " I looked at him coldly .

"Please don't start again ." He asked .

This time I was so mad that I will kill him properly. But my mommy was behind him in seconds. She said something and a knife was in her hand . She stabbed him in the arm and then in the stomach . She was in seconds back where she was before stabbing Leon.

"Look , you call yourself an Alpha , but you can't defend yourself. " my mom said mocking .

"You knew what the deal was and it is your problem , not my fault that you didn't told her sooner ." Leon stated .

Blake started to tense up . "What the hell do you think you are ? Just because that you are an Alpha doesn't mean that you rule the world .... you only rule a pack and Kate isn't even a part of your pack . It is your duty to keep your pack members safe an d away for humans . Not to harm humans just because you had a deal with a fallen . Do you even have feeling ?" Blake shouted out .

"Don't you insult me , I am an Alpha . I don't have feelings . And you can't do anything about it . She will carry MY child and hand it over to me . " Leon said and the blood inside me started to biol .

"First of all . It isn't a thing . It is a BABY . And you better go before you wished that you wasn't born . And I am not giving the baby to you . " I stated .

There was no way I am giving the baby to him ... what says that he wasn't going to treat him like a slave .

"Why not ?" He asked .

"Because you are going to treat him like merde . " I said .

"What makes you say him . " he asked .

"Because I have a feeling about it , leave now or face the consequences . And it isn't going to be nice . " I shouted .

He started to walk away , more lumpy away . His wounds must have healed by now by it didn't .

"Mommy , was there wolfbane on the knife that you used ." I asked her and she nodded .

Blake was still tensed . I went to him and started to rub his shoulders . He immediately started to relax . I love the way he react to my touch .

He kissed me on the forehead . And we went to car . He opened the door for me . I scooted over so that he could sit next to me . My mommy drove the car and went home .

I started to drift of to sleep ... it is a long way for my mom's house .

¤¤¤

I looked around . Scared of what to come .

"Kate , were are you ?" Deon singed .

I hide behind the couch trying to calm down my breathing .

The couch moved and I jumped and he caught me .

"You are going no where . " he hissed .

"My parents are going to be home soon . You really need to leave . " I said .

"No , I am going no where ." He said through his teeth .

"What did I ever did to you ? Last time I remember that you are my boyfriend but now you are abusing me . Don't you love me anymore ?" I asked through my tears .

"Oh Kate . That is so sweet . I never loved you . That , honey , is called acting . " he stated .

"Why would you do something so cruel." I asked through my tears .

"Babe , cruel is my middle name . " he smirked .

He started to kiss me hard ... suffocating and searching for air . I tried to pull away but he didn't budge .

He finally pulled away with a smirk on his face .

"Did you liked it ?" He asked ...is he freaking kidding me .

"Why do you do this . There are a million girls who would like you ... they don't know how crazy you are ..." I was still talking when a feel n burning sense on my cheek .

"Talk like that to me again and you will be punished . And it will not be nice . And I love rejection ." He said .

He started to wisper in my ear ... I couldn't hear what he say ... I was to busy to pull away . He was stronger as me .

The front door opened and my mom and Dad came in and saw how bad was my situation was . Deon dropped me on the floor and started run out . And my Dad went after him ...

I heard my Dad shouted outside coward .

My Mom tried the best to keep me calm but I was to heart broken . I cried and cried and cried . My mom was holding me close as if keeping me safe .

My Dad came into the room , he looked very angry ...

"What the hell happend , why was he even in my house ?" He screamed at me .

I cried louder as before .

"I don't know ." I wisper . He was furious after I voiced that .

My Mom looked at my Dad and somehow he calmed down .

"I'm so sorry , I didn't know what was going on and freaked out . " he apologised .

"It's okay ... it's okay ..." I lied . I was scared like mad .

"What did he do to you ?" Asked my Dad .

I hesitate to tell him ... what would happend if I tell him . Deon would kill me or my Dad would try to kill him . But I know him , I know what that crazy ass can do and want to do .

"Kate , what did he do ? " he asked again .

I was on my way to answer but there was a loud crashing sound behind me .

Something pulled me backwards and I felt arms around me ...

Deon ...

"You almost told our secret to everyone ... your a naughty girl ... how would I trust you ever again ?" He asked me .

I just shook my head . He was holding the knife to close to my neck . Why does he always carries a knife ?

"Please let her go ... " my Mom spoked . How can she be she calm .

I felt Deon let go of me ... until I turned around and saw the knife in my stomach ...

¤¤¤
Sorry guys . Things is quite busy here . Hope you liked my chapter .