Chapter 10 : Forgive yourself .

Hi...

¤¤¤

"Why are you crying ? Baby....." I asked but he interrupted me .

"I should have saved you. " his voice cracked along with my heart .

I got clothes and try to clean myself . I felt so disgusted for my self . Imangine how must Blake must feel .

My heart broke . He must hate me now . I wanted him to be my first . I fell to my knees .

He was immediately by my side .

"Talk to me angel ." He said worried.

" I wanted....... wanted to .....be your first ............ you must ..... feel so ..... de ... disgusted by ..... me . " I sobbed .

He picked me up . " Don't you ever think so . I will always love you , matter what . You are made for me . Did you really thought I was going to hate you ? " I nodded my head .

He pulled me in a hug . "Well ,you thought wrong . You can be an alien for fuck sake . I will still love . " he said . I felt still guilty .

"Come on , lets get you at a hospital . " he drove quickly . I got at a point suck and not because of the car . He pulled over and I throw up . He rubbed my back .

Washed my mouth out with water we drove off. We got to the nearest hospital .

I was laid down on a bed .

"Okay . Let us check how bad is it . " he looked to excited .

"Can I get a female doctor , please . " he nodded and looked droopy . Blake picked it up and his muscles began to stiff .

"Angel I am going to wait outside . Make you more comfortable . I let your mom know where we are . " he said .

I smile weakly and nodded .

I didn't deserve him . He is so understanding , loving person. He deserve someone who is better than me . Why he chose me is his stupidity .

The doctor came in and inspect my... downstairs , she gave me a worried look . She started to inspect my stomach . Her eyes widen .

"It was a werewolf , was it . " she asked me softly . My eyes widen and I nodded .

"Okay , you are pregnant . Werewolf child grew up faster . About 5 -6 months . " she looked at me .

I nodded .

The shock was to big . I blank out . I didn't know what happend around . How ?

He was an Alpha . That is what breaks me . He so post to be an example.

Blake brought me back to reality . He looked at me sadly .

"You know ." I asked but was a barely wisper . He nodded and held me close to him .

I broke down . Cried until I was dry .

Something caught my eye. There he was standing .

There was regret in his eyes .

Leon Clayton stood infront of the hospital bed with his doctor coat .

The son of a bitch .

I looked at him . I wanted him dead . He started to crumble in pain . Blake shook me and I looked at him .

His eyes was confused .

Leon stood up again . I held Blake with my live . Blake got tense . He was staring at me . Searching for answer .

"Can I talk to Miss Kate alone . " he asked in a professional way .

"NO" I growl . Like I was an animal . Blake held me closer to him .

"Sorry if you have anything to say to her I am staying . " Blake said , more threatened .

"Okay , you could leave tomorrow afternoon . We have to check she stay stable . " he said.

"AND WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE ?" I blurred it out .

"Kate , angel , what wrong ?" He held me closer .

"I DON'T KNOW . WHY WOULD YOU ASK MY RAPIST THAT IS STANDING OVER THERE ." I shouted .

Blake face started to get red . He was shaking from anger .

Leon on the other hand was pale as hell .

"Why did you need to shout it so loud ?" He asked anoyed .

Rage went through me , Blake was about to murder him ... Blake wanted to go but I held him back .

I shift my hand at the door in mid air and locked it so that he couldn't leave this time .

I said something in Latin and he fell in pain . The rooms is soundproof .

I sat up straight on the bed to see him . I glared at him . And his pain increase .

"STOP ,STOP , NOW ?" he used his Alpha tone .

"Why , you didn't stopped when I asked me to . Don't you use your alpha tone at me because IT DOESN'T WORKS ON HUMAN . " I let it all out .

My glare increase even more . He was in horrible pain .

"STOP , STOP ,PLEASE ,STOP , I AM SORRY . STOP NOW ." he pleaded.

"WHY MUST I STOP . " I asked .

"BECAUSE I AM AN ALPHA . " he screamd .

That was my breaking point .

"SO FUCKING WHAT . SO THE REASON YOU RAPED ME WAS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ALPHA. HUH ." I felt fainting of anger .

Blake shook me .

He calmed me down . But Leon was still in pain .

"Make him pay . He deserves nothing less than pain . " Blake said . I could feel the hatred in his voice .

I said something and I could hear Leon's heart stopped . I unlocked the door . So that someone can help him .

I was shaking with rage . The sister came in and helped him into a room . The doctor who checked my ... you know what came in asked what is going on.

"Leon raped her . "Blake said . I could feel coldness in his voice .

"Alpha ....... I mean doctor Leon . " she spatted .

"Your also one of them . " I looked at her coldly . She nodded .

"Leave ."I told her.

"I can ex.... " she was about to talk .

"DIDN'T YOU FUCKING HEARD HER . SHE ORDERD YOU TO FUCKING LEAVE . "Blake screamd . I winced at his tone . I never thought I would see that side of him .

He saw my reaction . He murdered sorry and pulled me closer . His scent overwhelmed me to calm down . His head went to my neck and breathing my hair.

She left . I could feel how she felt . She felt pain . She felt hatred toward ........ Leon .

I started feel Blake's feeling . He felt hatred . Guilt . Ashamed of himself .

"Please don't feel guilty . It wasn't your fault . " I said . He tensed up .

"How....."

Then I felt a heart beat ....

Leon ....

¤¤¤

This was so sad .

Cya .