Chapter 14 : Out .

Hi guys , sorry for the cliffhanger ...
Enjoy ...

¤¤¤
Kate POV...

With my hands in his hair and his lips my skin ... one word ...

FIREWORKS .

He hitted my sweet spot on my shoulder which left me with a embarrassing moan . He chuckled and went on with my arm ... he lifted up my shirt but before any important goodies shows he looked at me . Asking , begging for permission , I nodded without hesitation . He is my world . I trust him with everything .

He pulled my shirt off . Left me in a bra . He looked at my body and then at me . I remembered the scar and tried to cover but he was to quick and pushed my hands beside my head .

He looked at me with his angry face "Don't you ever tried to cover yourself like that again , especially with me . Understood ?" He asked . I just nodded . His hands against mine grip lessened and slid by my hands off . His fingers trays the scar on my stomach .

It felt like every nerve in my body was busy to come to live . He let me feel so spesial . I am so in love with this man . How did I lived without him ? Oh I remembered , I didn't live .

He started to kiss my scars . It shot a tingling feeling through my body ... I pulled at his shirt so that he can get rid of the damn thing . He lifted himself up and pulled his shirt off with one move and sexy as possible .

"Good dammit , your so sexy ..." I pulled him to me and kissed him hard . Like my life depend on it . I will anytime give my life to him .

Our kiss got heated , he started to play with my jeans zipper and the crazy thing is that I let him ... he pulled my jean off with the same look . I nodded . He kissed my neck and my hands in his hair ... he was about to kiss my sweet spot again when we both heard the door opened and a gasp that sounded like my Mom ...

I looked at the door and at my mom . She just stood there frozen and with the proud expression.

"MOM , GET OUT !" I screamed at the top of my lunges .

"Oh my ....I am so sorry , continue ... " she said and closed the door .

We looked at the door and to each other .

"What a freaking mood killer . " I stated . He still looked at me . Then I remembered I was only in my lingerie . I blush like hell and cover myself .

"Ohh , honey . You look so adorable when you blush . " he said in my ear .

"Oh , shut up , boogyman . " I shouted .

" As long as I am your boogyman . " he said .

"My one and only . " he looked at me again before things got heated .

"Oh ,no you don't , stop looking at me like that . That is why we are in this mess . You are going to explain , mister ." I looked at him with my angry look .

"Oh no , you are in this as deep as I am . You wanted more . I gave you more but you was so loud that your mom came and checked on us, lady . " he chuckle .

"Oh , me ... loud ... ppffff....yeah sure ... who was the one that growl the whole time . Maybe she thought there was a wolf in the house . " and gave him my burn look ...

"Oh will you guys shut up ... will you guys get a hotel please ... because I don't want to hear you guys tonight . " my Dad shouted from the first floor .

"Merde ." I whisper at Blake .

"Stop talking french , you know what will happen . " he said .

I blush at the thought of the memorie of my apartment .

"Get dressed , so we can eat ... " I was about to stand up when he pulled me down again ...

"But I want to eat you ." He gave me a sly smile .

I blush like a crazy person . "BLAKE SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET DRESSED ... " I speak loudly .

"Fine ." He looked sad and got up and put on his shirt .

I got up ... get dressed.

I went down the the stairs with Blake behind me . He took my hand and I lead the way to the dining room . My Dad sat already at the table and Mom is in the kitchen . "Hi Dad " kissed him on the forehead . Blake shaked my Dad's hand but my Dad gave him a warning look . I smiled and went to the kitchen .

"Can I help with something ?" I asked and she spun around . "How was it ?" She asked . I know what she is talking about but just to punish her I will play around .

"Oh hi Mom ."
"Yeah yeah hi , how was it . ?" She asked .

Geez , what has my bedroom life have to do with this crazy lady ...

"Mom , we just kissed and things was heated ... thats all . " I said before she attack me with a knife .

"Yeah I know , but how did it felt is the freaking question ?" She started jump around .

"Just one word ... Fireworks . " I really hope this is the last question.

"Oh my darling , your growing up . I am so happy for you . " she said and hugged me tightly .

"What is it with the questions and with the growing up merde ? What is going on ? " I started to get a temper .

"Darling , it is a fallen thing . First time your real father kissed me , it was like a billion fireworks goes off inside you . That is when I knew he was my soulmate . But it is rare that a fallen's soulmate a half human is . But that is how it is . We just need to have a ceremony that represent your love for him and his for you , we just need to know where his parent live. We need them to give him a blessing before we can go on ... " he trailed .

"Wait , what does Mom mean by half human ? Wait is Blake half human . Wait , Mom what is Blake ? "

"Oh , Blake doesn't know , but he is half human and half hybrid . "

"WHAT ?"

¤¤¤

🐺