Chapter 26: Oh no ...

Enjoy

¤¤¤

Bella POV...

I can't get the smell . I searched the whole hospital . The smell was next to Kate , but when I came closer to her , the scent faded . I needed to find the smell . Desperately .

I still remember the days when my grandmother lived . I used to stay with her when my Uncle get wasted . The smell of cinnamon buns freshly baked in the morning was mouth watering .

But this smell was beyond new . It drives me mad . I never wanted to find out that bad what it was . The only problem is that only I can smell it . Weird .

I turned every corner and went to every open room . Nothing . It can't just go missing . It was not making sense .

When I turned to my left the smell blasted me . It was so strong that I could even breath . I was so yummy smell . When I opened my eyes , that is when I saw him . Blond hair , strong built , sexy as hell .

Believe me , I dated many guys , but he was the one . There was just something about him that I felt . Like I knew him my whole life long . My mind was so clouded that I didn't realised that he is moving forward to me .

Immediately I felt nervous . Did he saw me stare ? How could I lost myself like that ?

"Hi ." He said , his voice was so sexy . It sent me places that I didn't knew exist .

"H- ... hi . " I murmured out . He made me so nervous that I can't even speak . I am a confident person . Man up Bella .

"Hi ."I said with more control . He looked at me if he was going to eat me any moment .

"Bella . What the ..." I heard Blake behind me . Within 1 second after I heard Blake , Kate was infront of me . Protecting me from him .

Okay , it doesn't make sense , why do I need protection if I am in a hospital , and the 'enemy' is a doctor . One sexy as hell .

"What are you doing , can you for once stay away from my people that I love . " Kate said . She was beyond pissed off .

"Kate , what is going on ?" I asked her . It is now the perfect time to explain what is happening . Blake hissed something that I couldn't hear and Kate smirked for some reason .

"Oh Leon , do you want to tell her ?" Kate asked the man that I asume is Leon . Ohhh what a sexy name . I could feel how I blushed at the thoughts . Luckily nobody saw me .

"Kate , I am begging you , not to her . " he pleaded . I was confused . Tell me what .

"Kate , tell me now !" I said . No way that they are slidingthis story .

Kate looked zoomed out , then after 5 minutes she cane back to reality . She looked as angry as hell . She was beyond mad . Not even Mad Hatter can help me now .

"What ... why ... YOU !" Kate yelled at Leon . What the hell is wrong with this crazy women . She had the look in her eyes like is already killing Leon .

"My life was just a little normal , but you decided to came into my apartment and mess everything up ... oh my merde . You thought it was me . It was all the time her . " she paused to catch her breath . Blake and Kate still protecting me from Leon .

"Kate , you will shut the hell up . It is between me and her ." He said pointed his finger to me . Blake growled loud and Leon nodded his head .

"Hah , do you honestly thought I will give Bella over to you . " she laughed " after what you did . " she stood closer to me .

"Kate , you know she belongs to me  now . " he said and hos voice was so husky , it honestly scared me . I started to shake from fear and Blake rubbed my shoulders to calm me down .

"Wait what ... I don't belong to anyone . Do I look like an object . " I blurted out . The words just slipped out of my mouth .

"Bella , you need to stick with me . Your not allowed to faint . " she said in a motherly why . I looked at her stomach . There was a little bump .

OH MY GOD ...

"YOUR PREGNANT !!!" I practically yelled . She looked at me shocked and I realise that wasn't all .

"That is not all . Fallens ..." she paused , I nodded " they are real , in fact , I am one . " she paused again . I was stunned . All I could do is just nodded  " ok...okay , werewolves , they are also real . Deon , Leon and Blake are werewolves . " she said .

"Wait , what is Deon doing in the picture again ? " I asked . He has always a part in this supernatural .

Yes , the only reason that I am taking this well is , I am a healer . I believe in other powers , but not vampires and werewolves .

"Not now important ." Kate said .

So Leon is a wolf .

OH MY FÜCKING SOUL .

"Okay , now that it is settled . Leon would you care to tell the rest ?"she asked him sweetly . Something is wrong . Kate isn't so hateful towards someone until they deserved it .

"I already told you ..." he hissed out and Kate interupted him .

"Oh , but you didn't listen to me when I pleaded you to stop , now did you ?" She said with much hate .

Leon did something , Kate pleaded . Still doesn't make senses .

"Kate , shut the hell up . " Leon said angrily . I started to shake again . What is it with his powerful voice .

"Bella , remember when I told you about mates ?" She asked me . I nodded , she talked about it 24\7 .

The smell , the feeling . All of this makes sense now . Leon is a werewolf and I am his mate . That is why he looks so yummy , it is the matebond not me .

"Are you my mate , Leon?"I asked ,just to make sure that I am not going crazy . He nodded and bowed his head .

"Okay , I just found my mate . It is weird . It is freaking me out . " I said , more to Kate .

"Than you will love this ." Kate said with a glare to Leon .

"What ?" I asked . This was so confusing .

"Your mate raped me ."

¤¤¤

Okay , so we all know that Leon is now messed up .

Cya .