Chapter 8 : Need Mom now.

Hi....

¤¤¤

"Do you have everything , Kate ?" Blake asked . It was the tenth time he asked me . He knows if I am in a hurry that I forget the important things .

"Yes , noooo. I need to write a letter to Bella so that she can't have a panic attack. " I said and he nodded .

Dear Bella .

I'm kidnapped . Please save me ....

Just kidding , I wished I could see you face .

There is something wrong with me and I need to see my mommy about it . You have my house keys . Help yourself . You can stay there .

STAY OUT OF MY PEANUT BUTTER JAR.

love
Kate .

I can go with her and you must stay.😛 ~Blake .

I laughed when I read what Blake had wrote down .

I kissed him on the cheek and took my bags . He took two of mine and I took one .

'How lucky am I.'

We drove off and went to Blake's house . So that he gan get some of his things .

"Are you coming . "He asked . He looked so sexy with his messed up hair . His lips still swollen from our kiss.

"No , I ... I am ....just " I spatted out " I am just gonna stay here . Get you hair fix and wash your face otherwise I will let you pull off the road because you look to sexy for my innocent thoughts . " I blushed terribly after I said that .

He smirk and left the car . But just to tease me he stretch out so that I can see his v-line .

'Moon goddess ,help me . '

I turned my head so that could look away but my eyes fail to go with my head . He laughed and went in .

I just looked at the foor waiting for him . I looked in the side mirror and saw a man standing at the back of Blake's car . He had icy blue eyes . You could saw the anger . And his hands looked like claws .

I looked around to see how close he was .

Then .... he was gone . Looked in the mirror so see him again . There was nothing .

Suddenly the passenger door went open and I screamed like I was about to get killed .

I looked into Blakes eyes and I felt relieve washed over me .

"What the hell is wrong ?" He asked taking out his pistol .

"I , I , I ...... I saw a man ... behind the car . He looked inhuman . " I was shaking as hell. I never shaked liked that . But that was over my limits.

He got out of the car ...

"Please be careful . " I said . He just nodded .

Searching the whole area , he found nothing . He got in the car . He was shaking . The reverse the car and started to drive out of town over speed limit .

"Please slow down ... " I said softly . I was getting sick . He heard me and mumble out a sorry and slowed down .

"Kate , how did that thing looked like ." He asked .

I explained and he hot paler at every minute .

"Blake , what is going on ?" I got the nerve to asked .

"There are many cases at work that girl and woman get killed at night . The bodies have claws mark on it and a mark at there neck , like numbers . As if the are marked down . " his word was icy cold .

My heart literally stop for a second . Who does such thing ? Why ?

"Kate ,are you okay ?" Blake asked softly .

"Yeah , it is just so cruel to make everyone around you suffer . " I said . He nodded softly .

"You should get some sleep ." Blake stated .

Honestly I wasn't tired . He made me melt , just the way he is looking out for me . My heart just got a warm feeling .

"No , I am not tired . And stop it . " I said playfully angry . To put the cherry on the cake I pouted .

"He laughed and wiping a tear away " You are so adorable when your angry . What must I stop ?" He asked and smirk .

"You , you ,urgh , the way you make me feel . The warm feeling you are giving me . Its like magical . You know what I am trying to say . " I asked

"Yes , I know exactly what you are talking about . When ever I am around you , you make me feel this way . Now you know how I feel ." He said and gave me a smile that turned me on .

'What is wrong with me ?'

I looked outside and it was very dark . The woods made it worse . It looked like a scary place to be .

"Blake , why do you like me , you know that I am broken . And I am crazy to with these , these , what ever you call it . " I asked .

"Kate ,the very first time I saw you , when you were chained to the bed , I felt sorry for you . But when I saw your face , it was like you were an angel fallen down on earth in the wrong hands . I looked away because I didn't want to scare you more than you were. You were so beautiful , I know you are broken and that is what make you more special to me . I want to be the one to fix you . I really don't know where your broken ,because you are perfect for me . Your humour is amazing . Your smile drives me crazy . And your kisses . Oh my god , it is like fireworks. You are the reason I go to work knowing about bad people doing bad thing , you are the reason why smile . You made everything better in my eyes . And like I say , your body is going through a rough time and trigger something . Kate , " he paused " I love you with my heart ." He said .

I was speechless . I didn't know how to respond . He said I was perfect for him .

'Was I perfect for Blake . ?'

"Blake.......... I am speechless .........." I said with shock in my voice .

"Blake ?" I asked .

"Yes , angel . " he said.

"I love you . " I said and his face lit up . He pulled over and put me on his lab . He kissed me like I was about to die . That kiss was so possessive .

Our lips molded together . Like it was made for each other . I moan left my mouth and he just groan .

Until something run past the window ...

¤¤¤

Oooooooohhhh , cliffhanger .

Sorry ,don't hate me .

Cya