Chapter 24 : Look who's back .

Hi guys please vote if you like it .
¤¤¤

Kate POV ...

I looked straight into his eyes. The horror . The pain he created inside of me .

Deon .

Stood in front of me like it is a everyday thing to do . I was shaking and my breathing wasn't helping either .I looked down , but before I set my eyes on the ground  I saw him smirked at me . He loved to see me in pain .

I lifted my head to meet his gaze again . I was so tired to feel so weak . So helpless .

I glared at him . With in seconds he was on the ground groaning in pain . I felt less scared and Blake pulled me impossible close to him . He was trying to control his wolf and not rip Deon into shreds . I kissed Blake on the cheek and his attention was turned to me . His eyes dimmed a little bit . His wolf was still in the surface . But Blake is at least in control . Mostly .

"What are you doing here , aren't you so post to  be in jail ?" I asked him . I was so pissed off . I covered my stomach , that has a little bump , with my hands . If Deon wants to attack .

I loosen my powers on the glare . He was in pain , but was bearable to speak . He was going to die or walk away without thinking of coming back . He looked at Blake and you could see the horror in his eyes . I looked at Blake . His eyes was black and has a golden ring around his pupil .

"Oh , come on honey , you know how I feel about pain . It turns me soooo on . " he said and squirm from the pain . Blake suddenly jumped up and started to hit Deon in the face . I was so shocked that it took me a few minutes to registrate what was happening .

" BLAKE !" I screamed . My heart clenched together . I didn't liked it when Blake was this angry . It maked me felt sick and I really needed him to only feel love .

Blake looked at me with concerned eyes . "I can feel everyone's emotions ." I whisper to him . His eyes  immediately soften . He came closer to me and wrap his arms around me . Deon just laid their on the floor with his bloody face . He looked at me with shocked expression .

"Okay , so you are a fallen and your the mister wolf . Oh goody , more hunting . " he said .

Then I realised . He was a hunter .

I looked at him . I glare at him , gave him my best look . He screamed so loud . He could wake up a person in a coma . I looked at him with so much hate that a whole army can't beat my look .

It was music to my ears . To make that one person suffer who puts you in so much pain . To make you beg for mercy . Made you screaming for help .

Flash back .

"Please stop ..." I beg him .

"Oh , no can do baby , scream for me to stop . " he said and smirked wickedly . He kept hitting me in the stomach . I was struggling to breath .

"STOP !" I screamed with my last breath .

Flash back over .

I held my stomach tighter . That is when Deon saw the little bump forming . Then when I looked him in the eyes I could feel he was vivid . He ws beyond angry .

He stood up with my glare and Blake stood also up and pulled me to my feet and he stepped in front of me . Blocking Deon out of site .

"Move out of the way ,mutt ." Deon hissed . He was so pissed off that I was pregnant . It wasn't like I had a choice . "What are you going to do ? Try to kill me with wolfbane . Or silver . " Blake asked .

"Oh will you guys stop , you are worse than girls on their period . " I blurted out . I was getting tired of them acting like children . Over 5 or 4 months I wil have a child to raise .

"I always knew you would turn out as a slut . I'm betting it isn't this mutts child . " he said .

"Your right , this baby is not Blake's . But what can you do if you get raped by an Alpha . "  I stated as if it a everyday thing is .

"HE DID WHAT ?" Deon yelled .

I was confused as hell . Why does he care  . I felt sick , he put me in so much hell and suddenly he cares .

"What the hell is your problem ? It's not like you care . You have done far worse than Leon raping me . " I hissed out . I was so tired of this load of crap .

Just speaking of the devil , Leon walked into the hallway . He saw Deon and hus body stiffens . Deon and Leon was having a staring contest . Now that I was looking to the both of them , they look a little bit similar .

"You know it wasn't part of the deal you fücking a$$hole ." Deon hissed out .

"Oh come on now , is that the way to greet your brother . " Leon said so casually . He was smirking , and a glare at him his smirk disappeared and I smiled sweetly . He glare at me and Blake saw it and growl loudly .

Leon stumble a little bit back .

"Your brothers ?" I asked in disbelief . I still can get it in my mind how they can be brothers . The only thing that they have in common is their features and , and , and ... uhhhmmm , ohh yeah , hurting me .

"Yeah , I am the better looking one . " Leon said proudly .

"Yeah , can see that , no wonder you have a merde personality . " I said loud enough for me abd Blake , but Leon with his stupid werewolf hearing . If looks could kill , I would have been dead .

"So what deal is their that I don't know about ?" I asked .

They both looked at each other before looking at me . "You don't want to know ."Deon stated . He looked so sad .

"Is it about me ?" I asked . "Yes " they both answered me .

"Then stop your bullshit , and fücking tell me ! " I yelled with very much force .

They bow their heads . Not looking at me .

"As you wish , Luna ." Deon said with respect .

'Oh my merde .'

¤¤¤

😱

Yeah ,was surprised by myself .

Cya .