Chapter 7: Busted.

Hi guys . Hope you enjoy this .

¤¤¤
Kate POV...

"Blake ... " I stopped him .

"I'm gonna kill him Kate , he putted you in to much pain . " he yelling at me .

"Blake ,you know he is a piece of merde . He is not worth being killed for . He can go to jail and spent the rest of his days in pain..." I was about finish my sentence .

"Kate , you can't leave me in this pain ,please I'm begging you . " he pleaded .

I looked at him .... I felt nothing for him . Not even revenge .

"And why must I stop the pain . " I said softly ." AFTER WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH . I DON'T GIVE A MERDE ABOUT YOU !!!" I yelled . Blake looked at me worried. I just nodded him that I'm okay .

"But you still love me ,Kate .I can feel you have feelings for me . " he smirked .

Blake lookes like he can kill someone that appears in his way.

I looked intensely . He started to scream harder . He plead me to stop but I just kept on until I felt a tingling feeling on my waist .

'Blake '

My mind was now on Blake . I like the way how he makes me feel .

Deon started to relax a little bit , he was still a lot of pain .

"You see , Deon, you don't get it , don't you . I don't hurt the people I love . Even have feelings . But you are nothing to me . NOTHING . " I nodded at him and he got his phone out of his pocket .

"Hello , we have a 15622 situation , get your a$$e$ over here immediately . " he sounded so professional . Why is he keep turning me on ?

'Not now Kate.'

The police came and took him away . He was in handcuffs and I said something and Deon relaxed .

Blake seemed to notice what happend . "Kate , calm down , he is going to be in a special jail that no one will escape. " he said .

"How long will he be in there . " I asked .

"Until he dies ." He said those 3 word but it sounds like someone is singing .

I hugged him and cried . Lucky for him it was happy tears . He hugged me back and lifted me up and I wrap mg legs around his waist . I laid my head on his shoulder . He ran his finger up and down my spine that sent shivers to my whole body .

"Honey I'm home . " Bella sing and we both laughed at her . I laughed through my tears .

"Oh no , what happen ." She asked me but had not the strength to talk .

I looked at Blake and he nodded and explain her everything . When he was done Bella turn up the radio and started dancing on the song Timber.

She was so happy and swaying her hips with the music .

All of us laughed and chatted with each other .

"You are sleeping with me tonight . No excuses." Bella said and sounded like my mom .

"No offence Bella , she likes guys , in fact she likes me , so she is mine ." Blake said with his most famous smirk .

I started to blush terribly. Bella just shooked her head . I looked at my watch and saw it was 10 o'clock . In the evening.

No wonder I am tired .

"Goodnight , honey . Sleep tight." I said and kisses Blake . BEST KISS EVER .

"Goodnight , angel ," he lean closer so that Bella can't hear . "I will kidnapp you when she is asleep . " he smirked .

A pleasurable feeling went through my entire body . I just nodded . This is going to be a long night.

¤¤¤

After a few hours of sleep I felt electric sparks on my thigh , the one with the scar .

I opened my eyes and saw Blake . He stood up and I lifted my arms so that he can pick me up .

He picked me up and went to the living room. Suddenly it is the favourite place in the house . But still giving me a little creepy feeling .

I could have died that night if I didn't have that gift . Why does Deon have to ruin everything ? Where does he finds the pleasure in it ?

"What are you thinking about ,angel ?" Blake asked .

He sat down with me on his lab . I can't think straight when I am near Blake . He is my eveything ...

"Kate to earth." Blake said suddenly.

"Yes , she just landed ." I played along. He chuckle and gave me a kiss on my cheek .

Fireworks ,that is all I can explain.

"Kate , what happend back there , how on earth did you do that ?" Blake sounded seriously and I nodded .

"I don't know ,it just came to me . I got mad , said words that sounded like Latin . Then he was in pain . I don't know if it is even possible . " I stated . My voice was shaking .

He pulled me closer to comfort me . Few seconds later he pulled away .

"You said Latin ?" He asked . He stare at me in awe .

"I think so . My aunt used to speak Latin . " I said and started wondering .

"Blake ,why did you asked ?" He looked at me . Boy , this man is gonna cause my death .

"I was wondering , you can heal on your own , speak Latin without knowing what you say and can cause pain ... " he said softly .

"Your not going to leave me , are you ?" I asked , he could hear the fear in my voice . He pulled me closer and kissed me .

Electric shocks went through me , that answered my question . He is mine and will always be .

'Sheez , I sounded like Deon . But I have good attention .'

We both pulled away to catch our breaths. We lean on eath other foreheads.

Every kiss is breathtaking . I will never get tired of his kisses .

"Kate , you are my everything . I will never leave , my angel , you are to ..." he said before I interrupt him .

"Say it again . " I said .

"What must I say ,angel ?" He asked confused .

"There you said it ,angel ... we need to pack ,now ! " I said . I need to get to my mommy now .

His eyes widen and nodded that he understand .

'What a mess. '

¤¤¤

Hi guys . Hoped you enjoyed it . A little twist that is on your way .

Cya .