Backstory

The main character is Elena. She has a three year old daughter named Ariana but throughout the story she will be called Gorda (fatty in Spanish.) Elena has a best friend named Jimin. Jimin is 22 and is also four years older than Elena. He absolutely loves Ariana as if she was his daughter. Elena lives alone with Ariana. Her parents died in a car accident during her pregnancy. Ariana's father is Namjoon but he is not in her life for unknown reasons. Elena is friends with the rest of the Bts members. She met them through Jimin and she immediately clicked with Namjoon. After he left Elena and Ariana, Namjoon avoided them as much as possible. Although he was still in Bts he can't bare to see Elena so therefore he has never seen Ariana. She tries her very best to be the best mother she can be with help from Jimin and her friends. But now that Namjoon suddenly appears in Ariana's life again how will she react?

Backstory on me: 😜😜 Ok let's see I was born on December 31, I choose to remain anonymous so if you ever want to refer to me as something call me anonymous. This is also my first ever story so sorry for the mistakes... and if I don't post as often I'm sorry 😕😕 I might put myself in the story you never know... Also if I didn't make things clear enough or if you haven't seen my profile I LOVE Namjoon 😂😂 and Bts I'm a hoe for Jimin 😂😂

Oh, I also forgot to mention that the chapters will be around 1200-1800 words per chapter so... but on special occasions it will be more!

Something I also forgot to mention was that at the end of my chapters I will write
❤️Much Love❤️ And Thanks B
Now for those of you who don't know what B means it means Beach, or bitch. Now I say B because when Jimin and Taehyung were at the beach Taehyung thought Jimin said beach (watch the video at the top) so now I say B for beach. Just know that I mean it in a playful way nothing rude is intended, just pure humor...