Lover / Chapter 16

"Then have me..." I smirked and pulled away from his lips to see his face. His face was happy and lit up.

"Are you sure Elena?" I nod my head yes and connect my lips with his once more.

"BamBam, Mark! Goodnight!" Namjoon and I yelled at them. They yelled goodnight back. Once we heard that goodnight Namjoon picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

A/N: ALRIGHT GUYS THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! HAVE FUN 😂😂😂 (if you don't want to read the smut then I'll leave a message towards the end 😉)

⚠️ ¡WARNING! ⚠️
21+
THIS IS SOME KINKY SHIT SO BEWARE

We went to my room and he threw me on the bed.

"I'll be right back baby." He left me there on the bed for like five minutes. When he came back he came with a duffle bag.

"What's that?" I asked curiously as my eyes drifted towards the zipper.

"I'm not the same baby. I don't do vanilla sex anymore... just prepare yourself." I nod my head and sit criss cross on the bed.

He turns around and opens the bag, hiding it from me. I hear ruffling in the bag and then he stopped.

"Turn around. Hands behind your back." Namjoon comes closer and starts leaning on the bed. He wraps something around my eyes. A very soft cloth. He ties it really hard on the back of my head.

"Baby? Do you trust me..." he whispers seductively in my ear. He starts trailing kisses down my chin, reaching my neck. I stop and grab him.

"Of course I do... that's not a question." I lightly kiss his lips. I then start moving down to his neck. Leaving hickeys as I go. But he grips my hair and pulls me back, removing my lips from his neck.

"I'm in control here baby. You just relax and let your body do what it wants." I nod my head as he releases his grip from hair. He throws me back down on the bed.

I felt him stripping me in seconds! I'm then left in my bra and underwear.

"Look at you Baby, gorgeous as always." I smirk and relax like he told me to. My hands get thrown up above my head.

"Namjoon wait. I want to please you first..." I heard Namjoon lightly chuckle to himself. His belt buckle starts clinging as his pants began to drop.

"Take this blind fold off me. I want to look you in the eyes." Namjoon stands at the edge of the bed and takes off my blind fold. I crawl towards him and drop down.

I slowly, teasingly, remove his boxers. His dick sprang upward hitting his stomach then flying back down. I grab his huge length and slowly lick the tip. The heat from my tongue radiated onto his tip, causing him to throw his head back. I slowly take him in. I swirl my tongue under his cock. Now that no more can fit I pick up my pace. I bob my head. With my hands, I grip what's left over of his dick.

After a while I got tired and let him take control. Namjoon grabbed my hair and turned it into a makeshift ponytail. He pushed his cock deeper into my mouth causing me to gag. I felt his cock start twitching inside my mouth as his breath became hitched. His pace quickened as he groaned. After a few more movements he came in my mouth. His warm, salty, cum drips down the edges of my mouth. Namjoon goes to my lips and licks away the rest.

By now I'm a hot, horny mess. Namjoon ties the blind fold around my eyes again. This time I heard him walk away and go back to his bag.

"Namjoon what are you doing?" Unconsciously, my fingers roamed down to my vagina. Lightly rubbing it as I was in need of friction.