Screams / Chapter 18

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! What the hell am I gonna do?

I heard Elena turn off the water in the shower. Yet I couldn't move. I am truly terrified. What if something actually happens to me? I'll leave Elena and Ariana alone again. I don't regret last night, but we shouldn't have been so loud.

I walked back into her room after pulling the knife out of the door. I placed the knife on the dresser and took the note in my hands. I looked over the note.

"Namjoon? What's that?" Elena said standing at her door, with a towel on. The towel barely covered her moist body. The water droplets dropped down her thighs and down her arms. Fuck. She's turning me on just standing there.

"Nothing important." I said while crumbling up the piece of paper and putting it in my pant pocket. I pushed my pants forward so my boner wouldn't be so obvious.

Elena however strut forward in front of me. I felt my body stiffen as I felt my member growing bigger. Elena dropped the towel to reveal her perfect, curvy body. She walked closer and started kissing my neck. My hands unconsciously roamed down her wet body.

Her small hands went down to my pants. One of her hands tugged at my zipper while she placed her other hand on my hip. Just her touch had me in a trance. She kissed my lips and that's when I realized what she was doing.

Her hands quickly dug into my pocket and pulled out the piece of paper. She separated herself from my body leaving me there standing, breathing heavily.

"Ahh you sneaky little girl." I went in to take the note from her but she quickly turned around. She pushed her butt in between my thighs, perfectly on my growing erection. I hitched my breath and stopped moving, giving up.

"Namjoon... you shouldn't have tried hiding this from me." Her voice cracked. She was on the verge of tears.

"Elena it's ok they are just joking!" I nervously chuckle and try to grab the note from over her.

"No Namjoon. They aren't joking. I know my brothers and they are serious about this." Elena turned around and hugged me. Her body was shivering from both fear and coldness.

"Baby get changed please... you are freezing." Elena nodded her head in my chest but she wouldn't let me go.

"Just promise me you will be safe. Promise me that you won't get hurt." I sighed and held her and brushed her soaking hair back out of her face.

"I promise you baby. I'm not going anywhere ok? No one will take me away from you." She sighed and loosened her grip on my neck. She pulled away and dragged her body to her closet.

At 9:59 Elena and I sat on the couch. We cleaned her room and made sure everything else was clean. We sat together on the couch in silence. Elena kept breathing loudly. She was scared. I placed my hand on her thigh. She looked at me and smiled.

We heard the door open. We stood up immediately and walked to the door. Ariana ran into the living room straight into Elena's arms.

"Oh I missed you Gorda!" Mark muttered something under his breath before giving Elena a kiss on the cheek. Ariana gave me a big hug.

"Elena? Take Ariana to her room. BamBam and I need to have a chat with Namjoon." I gulped and looked at Elena. I gave her a reassuring smile and leaned down to Ariana.

"Go with mommy. Don't come out of your room ok?" I whispered in her ear so no one would hear us. She nodded her head and took Elena's hand. Ariana yanked her to her room. Elena looked back at me with fear in her eyes. We both know this isn't going to end well.

"Mark, BamBam..." Mark and BamBam walked into the kitchen. BamBam opened the fridge casually and took out the milk carton. He pulled out two cups and served Mark and himself milk. He then turned around and placed the milk back in the fridge.

"How was my sister?" BamBam spoke. Mark looked me in the eyes. He slowly took a long sip of his milk. I stood there in silence. I didn't move. I was too scared to say anything.

"He asked you a question." Mark came up to me and pushed me. I fell back.

"What do you want me to say? If I say the truth you will both kill me." Mark smirked. BamBam closed the fridge and stood up.

"Who said we won't just kill you?" BamBam smiled creepily. Mark opened a drawer and pulled out something. A knife. A much bigger knife then the one from before. Mark held it up and inspected it.

"I told you to never come back. Don't you understand all you do is fuck up my sisters life? All the pain you have put her through? However you managed to do one good thing." I knew who he was talking about. Ariana is the best thing to happen to any of us.

"Mark. What are you going to do with that knife?" I stutter out. BamBam then walks behind me. He held my arms back so I wouldn't move.

"I'm just going to make sure that you don't come back." I closed my eyes since I knew what he was going to do. I waited for the impact that never arrived.

"NO!"

••• ELENA POINT OF VIEW •••

I went to her room and laid down with Ariana on her bed.

"Mommy?" I hum at her and stroke her hair.

"What's happening out there?" I kiss her head and hold her in my hands.

"Honestly Gorda I don't know." Ariana sits up and stares at me. I look at her and await for her to speak.

"Mommy can you go check? Daddy said I can't come out of the room no matter what." I smile at her before sitting up as well.

"Ok if it will make you feel better. But don't leave this room." I stood up and gave her quick kiss on the forehead. I gave her a reassuring smile before leaving the room.

I went to the kitchen and heard Mark speaking. I quickly hid behind the wall.

"I'm just going to make sure that you don't come back." I quickly ran into the kitchen. Mark tried plunging the knife into Namjoon. It was as if everything was happening in slow motion.

I pushed Namjoon and BamBam out of the way. I felt the knife pierce into my skin. My eyes open wide as I look down and see blood gushing down my stomach. I drop to my knees and tried inhaling, but I couldn't.

"NO!" Namjoon dropped to his knees and grabbed me. He started shaking me. Trying to keep my awake. My eyes were starting to get the better of me.

"N-Namjoon..." I stuttered out. I look around and see BamBam talking to the police, trying to call an ambulance. Mark sat in the corner of the room staring at his hands, not saying a single word.

"Yes Baby? Hey Baby don't you dare close your eyes on me ok? Fight for Ariana... fight for me." The blood is spilling everywhere. Too much blood. I don't know if I can make it through this one. I look at Namjoon and see his eyes already red with tears streaming down his face.

"P-please take care of A-Ariana... T-t-tell her I l-l-love her everyday. M-m-move on from m-me. B-but p-p-please." I had to stop since I couldn't practically breathe anymore. I needed to say this in order for me to leave peacefully.

"P-p-please don't l-l-leave my b-b-baby like you l-l-left me. And M-M-Mark, BamBam?" Mark and BamBam both stopped speaking and staring to look at me. Mark and BamBam were both crying since they realized they went a little too far.

"I forgive you both." I shut my eyes and let the darkness take over. Last thing I remember hearing were Namjoon's screams.

A/N: HEY GUYSSS SO... how many of you are mad at me? 😂😂 Well anyway... THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH FOR 2.72K!!!! AND THOSE 92 VOTES?!?! LIKE OMG I LITERALLY CANT BELIEVE THIS! IN THREE DAYS I GOT OVER 700 READS! Well in case y'all were wondering I (clearly) had a safe flight home! I want to get a chapter out soon since I myself am enjoying this 😂😂 ok thanks for reading guys!! 1.4k
❤️ Much Love ❤️
Thanks B