Ice cream / Chapter 26

••• NAMJOON POINT OF VIEW •••

After talking with Lisa I knew I needed to find Elena. I needed her to know that I'm hers. I started thinking of ways to tell Elena. I was thinking of ways that I knew she would love. I then remember that Elena has an unhealthy passion for ice cream.

Once I left Lisa I ran back to the party. I found Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jungkook, and Taehyung together drinking some more champagne. I walked up to Jungkook first, and I hugged him. Jungkook stood there awkwardly before pushing me off.

"Why are you hugging me?" Jungkook gave me a questioning glance and backed away. He walked back four steps before hitting the table, causing a glass to fall.

"Oh my gosh Jungkook! Why are you so damn clumsy!" Jin furiously walked up to Jungkook and pulled him away from the table. He sighed in disappointment while Taehyung, J-Hope, and Jungkook just laughed.

"Well Mr. Namjoon over here was giving me unsafe touches!" I laughed at his idiocy. Suga choked on his champagne after hearing Jungkook's words. Jin let out a frustrated groan and stopped cleaning up Jungkook's mess and went to pat Suga's back.

"Jungkook! You apologize to your hyungs right now! Look what you did!" Suga and I laughed while awaiting for Jungkook to apologize. Jungkook choked out an apology while Jin looked at him so seriously that he was forced to repeat his apology properly.

"Ok the apology doesn't matter! I hugged Jungkook as a thank you. As a thank you for becoming the father figure of Lisa's baby." Suga, J-Hope, and Jin opened their eyes widely. They apparently had no idea.

"I called it. When Lisa left crying and holding her stomach I knew that she was pregnant. I also knew that Mr. Jeon over here was going to come running to her help. So this honestly doesn't surprise me." Taehyung sipped his champagne in silence. He observed his glass after taking his large sip. He looked around before chugging the rest of it.

"Anyway...? Thank you Jungkook. Thank you for letting me be happy with Elena!" Jungkook smiles his big bunny smile before gripping my shoulder. I then pushed his hand off and looked at him strangely. His smile disappeared.

"Look who's giving unsafe touches now!" Jungkook rolled his eyes at me while J-Hope, Jin, Suga, Taehyung, and I laughed our asses off.

After saying my goodbyes I ran off to go order an Uber. Since I came with Elena I had no ride home. I was praying to god that no one would recognize me. I ordered the Uber and it was ok. The lady didn't recognize me nor ask questions so I was grateful. She dropped me off at a convenient store down the street.

I walked into the store and started looking around. What else would Elena want? I think I should get her chocolate. I mean what girl doesn't love chocolate? I bought some gummy bears for Ariana since she apparently loves them so much.

I walked home with the tub of cookies and cream ice cream, Snicker and Hershey chocolate bars, and all my love.

I knocked on the door but no one opened. I had saw the car so I thought maybe she fell asleep, or she's probably playing with Ariana. So I grabbed the spare key and opened the door. I heard no actual voices but a T.V. I looked and Fifty Shades of Freed is on the T.V. I observed the toys he used in admiration and was getting ready to sit down and watch the rest of the movie, when the wetness of the ice cream tub brought me back to reality.