Glass / Chapter 28

Glass was shattered all on our thighs. Little bits of glass were pierced into our bodies. I turn back and see glass shards all over the back seat. However, the glass shard that caught my attention was the one penetrated into my daughter's wrist. Ariana was screaming and crying from the pain. My eyes were wide open and I kept gasping and punching Namjoon's arm.

When Namjoon finally turned around he gasped. I quickly grabbed his arm and stopped him from yelling. Namjoon then got out of the car and went to the back seat. Ariana was crying harder by the time he got there. Blood was oozing out of her arm and onto her.

"Are you guys alright?" I heard a familiar voice say from the car in front of us. All of the windshield glass had shattered so there was no barrier. I quickly ran out of the car and went to him.

"YOUNGJAE?!?! What the hell! Out of all the people in the world it had to be you!" Namjoon looked at me with a confused frown. I ignored Namjoon and proceeded to look at Youngjae.

"Look I know you hate me and such but are you guys ok?" I turn to look at Ariana who had all of a sudden stopped crying. I completely ignored Youngjae and ran towards my baby. Her face was pale and her eyes were starting to close. I took Ariana from Namjoon's hands and held her.

Around three cars stopped to help us but I didn't want to be helped. I wanted them to help my baby. I could see Ariana struggling to stay awake. My car was a total wreck so I couldn't even take her to the hospital.

"ALRIGHT I'VE HAD IT! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME TAKE MY THREE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL! SHE'S BLEEDING OUT AND ALL YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT IS IF MY INSURANCE WILL COVER THE DAMN DAMAGE!!" No one had realized Ariana's presence until then. No one noticed us drenched in blood. No one saw Namjoon and I try to stop her bleeding.

"Oh my god! YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE SAID SOMETHING EARLIER!" One of the men that pulled over when we first crashed ran to his car. He waved his hand and gestured for us to get in. I put Ariana's head on my shoulder and let her lay there. We then rushed into the car.

"Mommy? A-am I g-gonna d-die?" My heart shattered at her words. Ariana whispered in my ear so that no one would hear her. I removed her from my shoulder and looked at her.

"No Gorda. You just stay strong for mommy ok?" Ariana shook her pale head gently before collapsing on my shoulder. Her eyes were getting the better of her, she slowly started to close them.

When we got to the hospital the nurses stared at us as we were still drenched in blood. The patients all looked at us with their mouths wide open. Everyone froze and stared.

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP MY BABY!" Ariana had passed out completely. I tried shaking her awake but it was doing no good. The glass shard was still imbedded into her arm. A nurse finally moved and checked Ariana into the hospital.

This one teenage girl started causing trouble. She immediately recognized Namjoon as he stood behind me helping me hold our daughter. She then screamed "AREN'T YOU KIM NAMJOON!?" I swear I could strangle her right now. Namjoon lowered his head and tried avoiding eye contact.

"Ariana Kim?" A nurse screamed out making the room go silent. I quickly stood up and covered Ariana's face. Ariana is a spitting image of her father so imagine what people would think or do if they saw how similar she looked to him. The teenage girl then screamed again "SEE HER LAST NAME IS KIM— O-M-G IS THAT YOUR DAUGHTER?!?!" Namjoon's eyes grew wider as she screamed. The nurse had called us again and I walked towards her, leaving Namjoon in this mess.

"I'll have you know she's not my daughter, she's my cousin's daughter. I would gratefully appreciate it if you guys would please let us be considering how much pain my cousin and her daughter are in. Thank you." I heard everything Namjoon said. If anyone was recording then they would think that Ariana was his cousin, not his daughter. I saw the teenage girl bow in forgiveness. Everyone then averted Namjoon's gaze and continued doing what they were doing.