The Future: Part 1

A/N: Heyyyy welcome BACKKKKK!!! Now this is what I said before, this is Part 1 of the character endings. There will be four total parts with each characters ending. Prepare for some MAJOR throw backs! Welcome back beaches...

••• DOCTOR DAESHIM CHOI •••

Today is March 12th 2019. It's been one whole year since Melanie died. One whole year of misery. I wonder to myself on why did it have to be her. I would much rather take her place. I retired a few months ago since I couldn't bear to go back to that hospital.

I've been living on my own for two months now. I lived with Dae-Hyun and Ji-Yeon for a few months but I could tell I was becoming a disturbance. Ji-Yeon kept asking me to stay but I needed my own space as well.

"Can't you stay Grandpa?" I remember Ji-Yeon's fraternal 6-year-old twins Jiae and Sung begging me to stay. But I couldn't. I wanted space away, No I needed space.

I just miss her so much. I want to join her, wherever she is. Never have I thought about committing suicide but being with Melanie is all I want. I guess I'll just have to wait until god decides to take me to her. But for now, I'll have to wait.

A/N: Alright so no Doctor Choi doesn't kill himself. He just wants his life to end so that he can be reunited with Melanie. He loves and misses her too much. He knows that his family loves him , he just wants the love of his life...

••• End of Doctor Daeshim Choi's Ending •••

A/N: Ok so this next ending will be very short. I know that these endings are kinda short but since I'm going from least important character to most important character, the least important ones will just have short endings. Some of them might be mentioned again but for now this is their ending.

••• SOONYOUNG KWON AKA HOSHI •••

I felt like all of this was a movie. I sat in my cell and stared up at the ceiling. The floor is much more comfortable then the supposed bed on a bunch of metal. This was my daily routine. I regretted ever pulling the trigger. If I hadn't pulled it then I wouldn't be here.

I saw Jackson everyday. Jackson wouldn't speak to me though. He'd walk past me and give me a glare. As if it was my fault that he was here!

I was given 10 years in prison apparently because when I shot Lisa, I ended up killing her baby. I didn't think it would matter much since I tried to not aim for the baby. Oh well. It's a baby that she didn't even want. If anything I did her a favor, now she'll never be tied to Jackson ever again.

A/N: Mr. Kwon feels no remorse for doing anything to Lisa. He knows he killed Lisa's baby but he doesn't care. Soonyoung lived in prison for the next 9 years. He was released in 2027 with parole. His 10 year sentence was reduced to 9 for good behavior. Since he was only 31 years old, he turned his life over. He soon got married and moved to America once his parole ended. Soonyoung got his happy ending with his wife, Ji-woo and two daughters, Chaeyoung and Young-Jin.

••• End of Soonyoung Kwon's ending •••

A/N: Now for the last character ending of Part 1. Now if you're by any chance bored, hang tight because this part is just to tell you the endings of the side characters. But for now let's welcome our last character of the night/morning...