Truth / Chapter 10

"I know you felt it too." My heartbeat quickens. The way he casually informs me. He smoothly takes a sip of his ice cold milk. Looking dead into my eyes. Smirking since he knows I did actually feel it.

"Felt it? I felt nothing." The smirk fell from his face and turned into a frown. Frustrated, he puts his cup down down and goes on his phone ignoring me. I strut into the kitchen bending down to see into my fridge.

I kinda want some chocolate milk. Namjoon was tempting me with the damn milk.

I take out the milk and place it on the counter closest to the fridge. I look up to the dining table and see Namjoon still on his phone scrolling. He must be on Twitter. He caught me looking at him so I go back down and go to grab the chocolate syrup. I suddenly felt something.

••• NAMJOON POINT OF VIEW •••

After that kiss I felt complete. To me, that kiss made me feel like we were the only two people in the world. To hear Elena say that the kiss basically meant nothing to her hurt me. Once I kissed her she didn't stop me. Well not until Jimin walked in. I needed something to cheer me up so I went on Twitter.

After spotting hundreds and thousands of pictures of funny and hot us all posted by our wonderful fans, I stopped. I felt a pair of eyes on me. I look up to see Elena quickly turning her gaze from mine. She quickly goes back down and goes to grab something else.

I silently get up and go behind her. I'm trying to be careful. If I make one sound I'm toast. Once I'm behind her I get close enough to feel her legs. She doesn't move me. Nor does she back away. She just froze. I accidentally went a little too hard and pushed her which made her bump her head, hitting the freezer. She fell to the ground.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing!" Her cheeks are scarlet red making her gorgeous chocolate brown eyes pop. I offer her my hand to stand up but she rejected it.

She instead sits criss-cross applesauce on the ground. Her red cheeks start fading away and her frown is replaced with a pout.

She doesn't dare look up at me, she just stares at the ground.

"Why?" Why? Why do I tease you like this? Why do I make you confess your love for me? Because I fucking love you, and you need to understand that.

"Why? Don't you have an IQ of 138? You should know wh—" She suddenly jumps up and cuts me off. She cuts me off by...

••• ELENA POINT OF VIEW •••

After I leaned back down I felt something behind me... someone. I can hear his heavy breathing. I take a quick glance to the dining table to make sure it's Namjoon and not a stranger.

It's Namjoon.

He comes slightly closer. I feel his hands traveling down my thigh. Caressing my legs. Namjoon grabbed my hips and accidentally pushed me foward. I hit my head on the bottom part of the door to my refrigerator/freezer. I just sat down on the floor refusing his help.

After my first question was ignored I look down. I'm disappointed in myself for not stopping him. I had to ask why. I needed to know why he wanted me so bad. So I asked.

"Why?" Was all I managed to say. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs why does he want to ruin what I have with Jimin. Why the hell am I so special to him.