The Letter / Chaper 5

I wake up in Namjoon's arms. My head is still lying on his chest while he has his arms around me. We clearly didn't move throughout the night. I carefully turn around and grab my phone to check the time.

"NAMJOON GET THE FUCK UP!" Namjoon jumps up and starts looking at me.

"ELENA WHAT'S WRONG?" Namjoon looks at me with fear in his eyes.

"IT'S 11:30!" He looks at me confused. I'll just wait for it to click in his head.

I stand up and walk to the door.

"OH SHIT ARIANA!" It finally clicked.

I run to her room and see this child playing with her Barbie dolls on the floor. She changed into some casual clothes and had brushed her teeth.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I forgot Namjoon was behind me.

"You guys slept for so long! But Mommy I'm hungry I was waiting for you to get up and cook for me." I stick out my hand and she grabs it.

"When Mommy brushes her teeth then we can go cook." Ariana quickly runs to the kitchen and starts getting out the pancake batter.

Namjoon came up behind me while I was brushing my teeth.

"I have practice today, I have to go. Also Ariana is trying to patiently wait for you." I wash my mouth and turn around.

"Ok I'll go now." I walk away and I could tell Namjoon wanted to stop me but I didn't want him too so I ran out the bathroom.

Once Ariana and I made the pancakes, Namjoon had left. After we ate we sat down on the couch and watched "Little Einsteins."

After a while, I get up and start to tidy up the house. I occasionally look at Ariana but she is zoned out into her show to notice me. I go upstairs and clean up Ariana's room and then mine. Once I'm finished I go to my home office and file some papers that were on my desk.

I'm a party planner and I absolutely love my job. I might be young but I can throw a good party.

As I grew curious I started going through my old files and I find a bright blue copy paper that stood out.

Oh Jimin. I know it's him because he is the only one who uses blue copy paper in this house.

I look closely at what it is and it's a letter, and it's directed to me.

The letter read:

Dear Elena,
I know you have heard me say this a million times before but I love you and I want to be with you. I think you are a gorgeous, hardworking, soon-to-be mother who will do anything for her daughter. That bastard Namjoon was an idiot for leaving you all pregnant and alone at such a young age. But I do know the true reason in why he left. I know he told you that it was because he didn't want you anymore. That's a lie. He wants you more than I do, as hard as that is to believe. He left you because he was forced too. By your parents. Your parents hated him. Your parents knew he was older and that he would cause problems in your life. So they wanted to get rid of him. Your parents knew about Lisa's crush on Namjoon, so they used her. All they had to do was give Lisa the information and Namjoon was hers. I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you, or maybe you already know, but just know that it wasn't supposed to turn out like this. Your parents didn't intend to leave you alone in this world. They told me that if something ever happened to them that I should take care of you. I will, Forever and Always.
I love you.
Park Jimin
4-02-2014

4-02-2014? It's 1-28-2018 this was almost 4 years ago years ago. I was pregnant at the time. This was three days after my parents death. They died 3-30-14 and I gave birth on 6-18-14.

My parents sent Namjoon away. I know they hated him but did they really not care about my feelings? I took the paper and folded it up into a small square and put it in my pocket. I walked out into the living room and am immediately greeted by Ariana.

"Mommy I'm bored! I don't wanna watch Little Einsteins anymore." I smile at her and pick her up.

"Wanna go see Jimin?" She squeals in excitement.

"LET'S GO!" She jumps out of my arms and runs to her room.

"I want to wear my ripped jeans Mommy! Oooo and my light purple shirt that has hearts on it!" I nod my head and grab her towel.

"Shower first." She grabs the towel out of my hand and runs to the bathroom.

Once we have showered and have gotten in the car, I start thinking.

If Jimin really wrote this letter then he's know this for years. He's loved me for years.

As we arrived at the BigHit building we just walked in like nothing. Everyone there already knew us. As we start getting closer to the practice room I can hear DNA playing. They are most likely practicing.

Ariana opens the door and runs to Jimin.

"JIMIN!" He gave her a sweaty hug and smiled.

"Ewwww you are sweaty!" Everyone chuckles at her words except for Namjoon. She clearly hasn't noticed him. He is definitely jealous.

"DADDY!" Once she finally notices him she gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Guys I want to learn a choreography!" Namjoon looks at Ariana surprised. He's never seen her dance before.

"Oh this I want to see!" Namjoon picks her up and they all start walking to a different room.

"Jimin wait." I stop Jimin and I let everyone else leave. Once they are gone I strut to the door and lock it.

"Sit." He sits down and I can see a smirk appear on his face.

"Wipe that smirk off I'm trying to be serious." He still doesn't stop.

"More like seductive." I stare into his eyes to let him know I'm not joking.

"Ok ok what's up?" I walk towards him and sit next to him.

"Explain this." I pull out the letter and open it. I reread the letter and then hand it to him.

••• JIMIN POINT OF VIEW •••

Crap I had forgotten about this. She deserves to know. It's what Diana would've wanted.

"Diana told me that you should've know why Namjoon left you. She told me to tell you it was all her fault." I could see her eyes start to tear up.

"My mother? I thought she wanted me to be happy..." I wipe her tear away.

"She wanted you to be happy with someone else not Namjoon. In your mothers eyes Namjoon was using you." As much as I hate him I can't let her feel guilty.

"She would want you to be happy with Ariana. No matter what guy you are with." I gripped her hands and looked deep into her eyes. That's when she smiled.

"Jimin?" I respond back with a hm.

"I love you too..." with that she did something she has never done before. She kissed me...

A/N: UM HOW DO I HAVE OVER 200 READS I LITERALLY AM SO OVERWHELMED!!! THANK YOUUU!!! I know I haven't updated in a while (nine daysss) but imma try to update more often! +1.2k
❤️ Much Love ❤️
Thanks B