Chapter 1(no mature content)

"Ugh, boys" My friend Cassie said, "When are you going to stop playing with their hearts Y/n?"

"Let me think about that and I'll come back to you," I replied.

"Y/n, you said that the last time I asked you so come on, I know your 'beautiful and everything' but playing with people is not a joke!"Cassie pouts as she says that. Every time she asks that I get a 'ping' in my heart, I know it's not right but I can't help it, it's my true nature! I just love seeing boys fall right at my feet waiting to be played with. And by play I mean play sexually. Just seeing that gives me pleasure. I imagine them tied up begging for more pleasure from me. As I think about that, I see a boy up ahead. Cassie notices me staring at the boy, weirdly.
"Y/n! Didn't you just hear what I said!", Cassie starts to nag at me and everyone starts to look and stare.
"Cassie, um...", I started saying getting shy, "shouldn't you nag me somewhere private?" 

"You deserve this!" Cassie says and keeps on ranting. I then look at the time and realize that we're late! "Cassie! Let's get going, we're going to be late!" I say this while running to the school gates with Cassie right behind me.

As we arrived at school I saw many people looking at me. Boys and some girls looked at me with lust, girls and some guys looked at me with envy, and the last few looked at me with glares of anger. Cassie tried to look confident but couldn't since after everyone looked at me they went to Cassie right after. I realized from the moment I met her that she was a shy yet stunning girl, if boys and girls couldn't get me, they would go for Cassie. I block Cassie from the stares and walked to our class since we had the same class first period. I protect her with all my heart because she didn't leave me when she found what I like to do to boys. The only friend I need is her. All that I really need is Cassie.

As we arrive I look around the classroom for a path to our seats. We were in the very back and in the corner, Cassie had the window seat and I was right next to her. We both rush to our seats as the teacher comes in with 4 new students, all boys. As soon as the boys they look at Cassie and me with blushes on their faces. Cassie had no interest in them but I was a different story. I start to daydream of all of them tied up suffering from pleasure begging for more from me and looking so vulnerable. Cassie hits me with her elbow making go out of my daydream.
I thank Cassie and start listening to our teacher, "Ok class, today we have some new students, please introduce yourselves." 

"Hello, I'm Jackson Archer, I am 16 and I love cats."

"Hi. I'm Liam Duke. I am 16 and I like the piano." 

"Hello! I'm Mason Smith! I am 16 and I LOVE food, more like IN LOVE with food. For anyone who wants to start a relationship, now you know how get on my good side." 

"U-um hello! I'm Ethen Coy, 16, and I'd like to be f-friends with all of you, so p-please take care of me! I-I have m-m-mismatched eyes b-because of a medical condition.

The new student all introduce themselves and the teacher says, "Thank you for the introduction boys please all sit down in the back with Cassie Crawford and Y/n L/n, girls please raise your hands." Cassie and I both raise our hands and all four of them come near us and I think, 'This is going to be perfect.'

The person in front of me was Ethen, the perfect person to tease.
I whisper right into his ear, "Can I have a pencil?" Ethen gets startled as faces me with a blush on his face that grows as he looks at me. 

"U-um s-s-sure." 

"Thank you, as thanks for your kindness, want to be friends with me and sit together at lunch? By the way, my name's Y/n" 

As soon he heard that he perked up but his blush doesn't go away, "Really?! My name is Ethen if you didn't know!" 'He's so cute!' I thought to myself. 

"I guess I will see you at lunch then. Nice meeting you, bye!" I walk out of the classroom with Cassie as I wave goodbye to Ethen.

(Ethen's POV)   I can't believe a person talked to me and became my friend, especially a girl! My friends, Jackson, Liam, and Mason asked me who the girl was and looked kind of jealous. I think I still have a blush on my cheeks from when I saw her.

(Y/n's POV)  (At Lunch) I look around to try and find Ethen at any of the lunch tables. Cassie said she found him but now I lost her! I walk around and they all seem to chat peacefully.
I go over to them and Cassie. "Where have you been Y/n! I was looking all over for you!" "It sure doesn't look like it." I replied 

"W-well I got lazy and, and...JUST SIT DOWN!" "Ok, ok princess." I go sit down right next to her and see Ethen. 

"Hi, Ethen! How were your classes so far?" 

"Pretty great actually! By the way, these are my friends they were also in your first class. This is Jackson, Liam, and Mason! You already met them but I thought it would be more suitible to introduce them to you personally!" He says happily. "Hello!" I replied cheerfully. As lunch went on I got to know everyone pretty well. And when lunch ended I really wanted to have some fun at the end of the day so I asked Ethen to come over to my house to hang out, just the two of us. And I hope when he comes over that he'll be good in bed. If he isn't, guess ill just take the lead...