Chapter 12

(After PE)(Time skip to second period, Mathematics)(With Ethen and Jackson)

I start walking to my second class, but not before getting interrupted again, by... Ah shit it's this fucking guessing game again. My vision enwrapped by darkness as I feel two averagely sized hands cover my e/c eyes. My only guess was that it was either Jackson or Ethen.

"Hi Y/N! Can you guess who it is?" An excited yet masculine voice calls out to me. Yep, this was definitely Ethen. Before I could respond, another excited voice calls out, "Hey Ethen! You're invading her personal space!" Ethen's back tenses up and comes closer to me, hugging my body while taking his hands off my face.

"Awww... You're so rude Jackson!" Ethen pouts and... glares? I have no idea why there seems to be a hint of malice in his expression. It's probably just me being a delusional idiot? Retarded? Dumbass? Something like that. Ethen is my cute, innocent, little slut who does everything I say. He wouldn't even hurt a fly! Well shit...now I'm turned on. Guess I (you) know where this is going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We all start walking to class. When we arrive we take our seats in the back of the classroom. I was sitting in the middle of Jackson and Ethen. The teacher arrives and everyone starts to take out their textbooks. As the teacher starts to talk, Ethen looks at me, panicking.

Ethen whispers in a frightened tone, "Y/N! I forgot my books at home! Can I share with you?"

"Of course." I smile at him while taking out my books. Ethen sighs in relief and pulls his desk closer. Both our desks connect, our bodies close to one another. I didn't seem to mind the close distance, but Ethen on the other hand, looked like he was having a mental breakdown over there. He was blushing and sweating. Is he seriously okay?

"Y/N... Don't you think we're a bit close?" Ethen asks.

I looked at him dumbfounded, did he really just say that? The guy who wears a collar around his neck when I'm not around, the guy who I fucked senseless, the guy who wanted me to violate him the whole fucking day. Is he playing innocent right now to fuck with me or what?

I look at Ethen and stare at him with the most dead founded face and whisper, "The fuck did you just say? You know we've been..." I gently blow into his ear, teasing him ever so slightly, "closer..."

His face turns a bright red. Goosebumps trail up his arms, as he shivers. His eyes look downward, avoiding my gaze. He then replies, whispering, "I-I know but, w-we're in class, one of our classmates could see us at any moment, or even worse, our teacher! We should act appropriately here, right?" He looks back up at me with those puppy dog eyes that are urging for a response.

I sigh and whisper, "We're in the back of the classroom, we could fuck here and no one would notice! Okay, wait, that was a bit exaggerated, but we could just have the tiniest bit of fun here in the back. Sex isn't everything, foreplay is quite fun in secret..." I place my hand on his thigh, looking back up at him. He looks away, not saying anything, one hand covering his mouth while the other rests on my arm.

"Guess that's a yes, huh." He keeps looking away from me and at the board, both his hands now on the desk. His ears, bright red, and his body quivering with anticipation and delight. I move my hand closer to his inner thigh while looking at the board. I poke around his area, then gently rub his member through the seam of his pants. Ethen flinches and rests his hand on his mouth, quietly trying to deal with the situation at hand. I unzip his pants and rub him through his underwear. I palm him gently, his breaths getting more rough by the second.

The teacher looks back at the class and eyes the two of us suspiciously. "Y/N, Ethen, is everything all right over there?" Ethen panics and looks at me, not knowing what to do. I zip his pants back up and rub his leg comfortingly.

"Sorry, (idk what name to give the teacher), Ethen has a major headache, may I please escort him to the nurse?"

The teacher nods, "Oh my, hope it isn't anything serious. You two are excused, here I wrote a note, make sure to give it to the nurse when you get there."

"Thank you" (again, idk what, I guess her, name is) Ethen and I both get up, take our things, and leave the classroom.

When we left and closed the classroom door, I pecked Ethen's cheek. "See, I got it handled."

Ethen smiles and sighs in relief. "Thank god. But are we going to...? You know." Ethen twiddled with his fingers.

"What do you think we're going to do? You know the nurse is a friend of mine and knows about our relationship, so I don't think she'll mind us doing it." I walk ahead, as Ethen blushes into his hands.

(At the nurse's office)
"Y/N! Oh god, is anything wrong? Are you hurt?" The nurse, Ms. Soo, also known as Candice, ushers my way, checking for any wounds or other injuries.

"I'm fine Candice. But my friend Ethen here isn't. I suppose he has a tiny itch that can't be satisfied." I give her the teacher's note and she gets the memo.

"Oh, okay. Well I'll be out for a few. Feel free to use the bed in the back room over there, and make sure to clean up after yourselves." As Candice leaves, she pats my back and whispers, "Nice catch, you know what to do if someone else comes in here." I nod in response and lead Ethen to the back room and lock the door...

Hi everyone, I know it's been a while, but I had the draft of this chapter for a while and I couldn't finish it for the longest time. Writer's block is the worst. But I'm back and I might upload more, but they'll come out very slowly. I'm so sorry for the excruciating wait.