Chapter 6(mature content)

(Next Day) (At Y/N's house) (Y/N's POV) I walk around my room, trying to think of a plan on how to get Mason. 'Should I get another person and make it a threesome? Or the cooking club! I could use the sweets there to tease him, and.... there are some 'items' I left there that need to be taken care of.' I smirk thinking of all the things I could do to him, 'Oh god I'm drooling.'

(Mason's POV) 'I wonder what Y/N and Liam were doing? Oh I know, they were fucking each other to death! But Liam seemed really pleased after, which isn't like him. The only thing that could make him happy if their fucking is that.....he was submissive. Oh my god...' I start to blush, 'Is Y/N a good dominant to make Liam that happy?' I start to think of all the acts that could have done on Liam. Damn it.....I'm hard. I start to touch my member, moaning out Y/N name. "N.ngh~...Y/N-Senpai~" I rub my member, moving my hand up and down. I reach my climax, moaning, "Ahhh~Y/N-Senpai!~I want her to tease me like the slut I am...W-wait, what the heck am I saying!" I look at the clock, seeing that I'm late for school. I get ready as fast as I can and run out the door.(BTW he cleaned up the mess he made)

(At School, First period) (Mason's POV) I hear the bell ring just as I make it to class right before Y/N and Cassie, who were getting scolded for being late. When class started I couldn't help but notice Y/N staring at me with... lust? Oh, shit is she going to make me her prey next? Not that I'll mind. I really want this class to be over. Never mind, I want this day to be over!

(Time skip) (Y/N invites Mason to the cooking club with Ethen afterschool when no one's there to give them a 'treat') "Um.. Y/N? Why are we here?" Ethen asks. Mason seeming to want to ask the same question. "Well, I thought you guys would like a little 'treat'....so.," I whisper in both their ears, making them shiver. "I brought cookies! Here!" They both take the cookies looking confused, but after some time they thank me for the cookies and bite them. "Hey, these are pretty go-" "I never said those cookies were free." They both look at me, "So you guys have to pay for them." "O-oh ok, how mu-" I cut Mason off, whispering in his ear, "I also never said I wanted money as payment, for payment I want,......the both of you will do fine." I smirk, seeing them blush is so pleasing. "Now sit on the counter." They both obey but Mason does it with some hesitation.

I put my hand on Ethen's shirt and I nibble Mason's neck. I lick slowly, sucking on it making hickeys. "Ngh~" "Well aren't you cute~" He blushes. I put a hand up Mason's shirt, putting my hand's attention on his nipples. I turn to Ethen, I start to French kiss his exploring his mouth again. I stop, "Take off your shirts." I demand, feeling wet already.

They take off their shirts, and I take off mine, leaving me in my bra and everything else. I start paying attention to Ethen when Mason comes behind and nibbles my ear. I smirk wanting to see how far he'll go if I don't pay attention to him. He pouts, biting the side of my breast. A tick mark appears on my head. I pin Mason on the counter. "Take off everything you got on, you too Ethen." I get some vibrators and a blindfold. "Come here, Ethen." I tie the blindfold around his eyes, I put the vibrators on his dick and in his asshole. "Ahh..Y/N!" Ethen starts to moan. I go back to Mason and get a strap-on dildo that vibrates and a bag of white frosting. I blindfold Mason, "What are you doing?" "Something you might like.." I put some frosting in my mouth and then French kiss him, intertwining our tongues, making Mason taste the frosting. "S-sweet~" I said while panting for air. "Ngh~ Y/N, more~" He pants, while sticking his tongue out. I kiss him again distracting him as I get a strap-on.

I put on the strap-on with Mason watching my every move. I push him to the wall, put his leg over my shoulder and enter him. He flinches but then moves with me, moaning. I kiss him slowly while thrusting faster. He cums but I don't, " Ahhh~" I, not being very satisfied, get up to get some ice cubes and another blindfold. When I come back, I see him pouting like an 'innocent' puppy. I keep my face stoic, but on the inside, "Omg why is he so cute! Damn it! Fucking hell I want to make beg for my 'love'!(the love in '' is not real, maybe the reader will fall for him in the future, who knows?).

I pin Mason down to the floor, I blindfold him leaving him helpless. "What's going on Y/N?" I don't respond leaving him tense. I take an ice cube and put it in my mouth, kissing him while it's still ice. Water starts to drip from our mouths onto our bodies. I take another ice cube in my mouth and go down to his manhood. My tongue wrapped around the ice making it cold as fuck. I slowly start to lick but then go faster, making him moan and groan. "Ngh~" Mason grunts while panting slowly. "Aren't you adorable~" I say while getting up since the ice melted. "But I'm so close..!", Mason whined. I go over to Ethen, rip the vibrator out making him whine in pleasure and pain. I drag him over to where Mason is. Both were still blindfolded so this was good.

I penetrate Ethen quite harshly since he has tear drops going down his face. "I'm sorry..", I whisper in his ear after licking the tears off, making him blush, "Do you want me to take it out?" After Ethen hears that, he shakes his head furiously, not wanting me to stop. I smirk, I knew he wanted it bad. I went over to Mason and took off his blindfold. He looked like he knew what to do, so I didn't say anything. Mason went behind me and nibbled my neck and leaving hickeys on my collarbone. Mason gropes my breasts and kisses me while Ethen rides on my strap-on. All of us panting for breath. Me and Ethen cum, moaning out each others name.

I take the strap-on out of Ethen and take it off. I take off Ethen's blindfold, seeing his cheeks drenched with tears. I sit down on the floor, "That was fun, wasn't it?" They both nod, Ethen looking like a tomato and Mason having a smirk on his face. Mason pouts and complains, "But why did it have to be a threesome?!" I respond, "I didn't spend some time with Ethen for a while so... I thought this would work! And it did." Mason looks away with a, "Hmph!". I go behind him, grabbing his shoulders and whispering in his ear, "We could have our own time together alone. But let's plan that out later. Okay?" Mason looks back at me with a huge grin on his face. Ethen looks at the two of us in jealousy and takes action. Ethen hugs my waist pulling me back, making me fall, and glaring at Mason. So much, that you could see sparks fly between them. Not the romantic sparks, but the rival sparks.

"Ethen..!" I karate chop him on the head lightly, "Don't do that!" Ethen makes puppy dog eyes at me, "I'm sorry.." Mason glares at Ethen, suspicious of that act of his.

"Ugh...It's fine, just don't do that without warning me first." He nods in delight. "Oh shoot! It's this late already! We should all go home. See you guys tomorrow!" I give them both kisses on the lips and take off back home, still wearing my uniform. Thank god it's not dirty.

(??? POV) "Do you think Y/N will remember us?" I ask my brother as we both stand in front of Y/N's doorstep, waiting for her to come. "I hope she does.. Even if she doesn't we'll still have a chance. And remember our deal, we both have to share her." He answers. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Oh, do you think Y/N is dominant or submissive? I hope she's dominant." I say blissfully. My brother rolls his eyes.

IMPORTANT STORY DETAILS.....NEW CHARACTERS...LOOK IN THE CHARACTERS CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE!!!! SORRY, THIS CAME OUT SUPER LATE...I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR THIS CHAPTER...SORRY IF IT'S SUPER BAD!!! author-chan out!