Chapter 2(mature content)

(After School) I sit on my couch waiting for Ethen to come while watching TV. I had all my supplies ready in the bedroom, waiting to be used. I hear a doorbell ring as I rushed to the door. I saw Ethen wearing a long-sleeved shirt and some leggings that looked quite comfortable, I should ask him where he got those. I pulled Ethen inside and started to be really welcoming and tried not to look suspicious at all before my plan starts. 

"Do you want anything to drink Ethen?" I asked. 

"U-um o-ok." He tries to reply without looking below my head. I give him a drink and dragged him toward the couch to watch a movie, Ethen just went with the flow and just came with me. We both sat down on the couch, watching

The movie had a certain scene in it that looked quite, 'fun'. I whisper in his ear, "Do you want to try this scene out?"
"U-um, if you're fine with me!" He lowers his head, embarrassed. 

"I guess you wanted this too, huh?" I smirk, giggling at his cuteness.

Ethen look suprised, and had tears on the brink of falling before he said, "You wanted a person like me? Really? You could've picked anyone else, but you chose me? Why? Why would you-" I cut his rambling off with, 

"Ethen, you are so kind and genuine. Why would i ever pick anyone else BUT, you?! You are the best guy I've ever had so far, and I don't even know you that well yet! But, I can just tell that your a great guy, who just has some confidence issues. That's why I'll make you feel so loved that you can walk anywhere freely with the confidence that someone loves you." I feel a bit bad that I'm saying this right now, since I know he won't be the only guy I'll be seeing. But, he seems a bit like me... I get not having confidence, and not knowing your true worth. But, once you find someone special, you seem to get that right back. Ethen seems to believe my words, I could become an actor with my skills. (READER DA FUCK, i feel terrible, omg. I'm making the reader into such a bitch but, you will understand her later into the story.)

I kiss him roughly and with passion, to make sure he knows that my words are true. I gently bite his bottom lip for entrance and he lets me enter without a question. I explore every cavern in his mouth with my tongue and he starts to get excited down there. I put my hands up his shirt and pinch his chest with my nails, he starts to moan in pleasure, "Ahh...." and places his hands on my neck. 

Now it really seems like we switched roles. I take off his shirt and lick his chest. I take his long sleeve shirt and tie it around his eyes. He pants and pouts as I stop licking his chest. "W-why did you s-stop?" 

"Stop what?" I know I'm being mean but I want to tease him so much in this state. He doesn't answer and just pouts disappointed. 

"You should know that I am not going to continue if you don't answer." I stated coldly.
"C-can you...?" He whispers. "What?" I ask teasingly.
"Can you just touch me! Please... Just fuck me already." he starts to beg. "Well, how do you want me to touch you? The fucking is last ya know, it's always the foreplay first." He shudders and starts to move his legs into certain postions to cover his growing member. I take off his blindfold and makes him look at all the sex toys.

He looks at all the strap-ons, ropes, and some vibrators too. He blushes but looks at all of them trying figure out which one he wants. "U-um, can't we do all of them?" This really surprises me since every boy I hooked up with, only picked one and just stuck to that one gadget. 

I smirked, pleased with him, "Which one do you want to start with?" 

"The ropes please." He says shyly. 

I thought, 'How could he still be polite even during this! What an angel...' I get up to get the ropes unwrapping them from their original state. 

"Stand up." I command and Ethen does what I say without any questions. I take off all his clothes and licks his chest making him shiver. I tie his arms and legs to the bed making him lie down. I tie the rope around his chest and then I tie his penis. I put the blindfold on him again and stand up just to look at him. I take off my shirt but not anything else. I lick his chest while giving him a hand job. He yelps with delight and slightly moans while trying to move to the lower area around. I slap his ass making him whimper but moan.

Ethen cums right onto my hand and moans loudly. I lick the substance on to my tongue and kiss him, making him taste his own cum. 

He slightly gags and I start to frown, "Do you not like it?" 

"No....I love it." He states with cum dripping out of his mouth and a childish grin. A jolt flies through my body as I roughly capture his lips. He gets startled with the sudden move and moans with delight. 

"Y/n..!" He cums right on himself. 'That's what you get for being so adorable!' 

"Fuck it, I'm done with the foreplay." 

"The strap on?" He asks. 

"Yup!" I take off my remaining clothes and put on the strap-on. The strap was two ways meaning that it has a small dildo where the vagina is and a dildo on the front. I moan as I put the strap-on in and on me. I take the tip of the strap-on and push the tip of it into his asshole. I then thrust into him harshly. 

He starts to tear up but then starts to feel it inside him, "Y/N!~". I kiss him passionitely and untie the ropes. I then turned so that Ethen would be on top of me, riding me.

"Do what you want." I whisper in his ear and I nibble his ear. His whole face turns red and after a bit of time, he starts to bounce on top of me. He moans, and so do I. I push him down onto the bed and penetrate him hard. His hands grip onto the sheets and I grab his legs and push apart. Both of us cum, and we both pant for air. 

I give him multiple hickies and he quietly moans. "Now everyone will know your mine." 

"This is just in case people don't get the memo."I stand up and look for a dog collar and put it on him. 

"You will never take off the collar except in front of people and when I tell you, ok?"

"Y-yes...u-um can we take a bath?" I look at him and then look at myself, we were both dripping with cum. 

"Yeah, we probably should." I take him into the bathroom and step in the bath.
"W-what are you doing?"

"Taking a bath what else?" I respond 

"Are going to take a b-bath with me?" I nod as he blushes and looks away. We both get into the bath and I wash his hair. I purposely press my breasts against his back and he turns into a tomato. We both wash ourselves. I lead him to the door. 

"C-can we do this again?" I immediately say yes. He leaves with a smile on his face as I go and clean up my room. I'm glad I made him feel loved. One down three more to go.