Chapter 3(mature content)

(The next day)   I wake up as soon as my alarm goes off, realizing I'm going to be late. I do my morning routine as fast as I can and get out the front door. I see Cassie standing outside my door looking pissed as hell. 

"Oh hey, Cassie. Didn't see you out here." 

"Didn't see me? DIDN'T SEE ME?! I WAS RINGING YOUR DOORBELL LIKE CRAZY HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE ME?!" I start walking backward to the school and start to run as she was chasing me. I get to school seeing nobody in the courtyard and start dashing to class like freaking sonic. 

I open the class-door with a bang, "AM I LATE?!" 

"Yes you are, now sit down Ms. L/N" I start pouting as the class starts to giggle. Cassie and I both sit down in our seats and pout, disappointed on how this turned out. 

I whisper, "It's your fault we're late." 

"What are you talking about, It's YOUR fault that we were late" 

"No it's yours" 

"No it's YOURS YA DUMMY!" 

"MS. L/N AND MS.ROCKCHESTER WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL THE CLASS WHAT YOU TWO ARE WHISPERING ABOUT?" 

The both of us looked at each other and said, "Ok." The teacher did not look surprised at all since he knew how we behaved by now. I think he even regrets asking the question. 

"I was talking about why it is Cassie's fault that we were late to class and she was doing the same to me AN-" As I was about to rant about Cassie the teacher interrupted, and may I include, VERY loudly.

"THAT'S ENOUGH MS. L/N PLEASE GO STAND OUTSIDE IN THE HALL WITH MS. ROCKCHESTER."

"Finnnnnnneeeee." As Cassie and I walk out of the classroom I found four stares coming right at me as I wave to the class goodbye. I smile at Ethen and Jackson when I walk out the door.

(After class)(at lunch)  Cassie and I sit with the boys and start talking like yesterday. I sit next to Jackson instead of Ethen but both of them don't mind it. I scoot closer to Jackson and he blushes slightly. 

While all the others looked away from us, I whisper in his ear, "Can I meet you at the back of the school when all our classes end?" 

"Sure...?" I smile gently as he looks away a bit flustered. All of us hear the bell ring and rush off to class.

Cassie runs off with me to class with a Frisk face ( -_-  ) already knowing what I did to Jackson. My response to that is a shit-eating grin. We both walk into class and continue the day with faces like that.

(After school)(Behind the school)  I look around to see if I can find Jackson anywhere. When I saw him, I grabbed his hand and went into a secret place behind the school. I look at Jackson and he looks at me back. 

"Um, what are we doing here?" I replied with a gentle smile. I lean closer to his face as his face explodes. I peck him gently to see if he was ok with, knowing I didn't want to force him. His breath is getting ragged and he slowly but surely sinks right into my kiss. I deepened the kiss as I lick his bottom lip for entrance. He denies knowing this is wrong and I pull away. I sadly look into his eyes and hug him leaning into neck licking him gently. He shivers and hugs me harder wanting me to continue. I smirk and sucks on his neck giving him hickeys while I search for his sweet spot. When I found his sweet spot I start abusing it as much as I can. He starts to purr and moan in pleasure. I french kiss him as I rub his member. He cums in a matter of seconds in his pants. I lick his leaked cum off my hand right in front of him. He comes closer to me and licks my hand like a cat wanting more affection. 

"Wanna come to my house so we can wash off?" 

"Yes...mistress" I sequel in my mind, 'It's like one of those neko fanfictions! I swear to god if Cassie judges me for this, I bet she would fuck a freaking adorable cat boy too!' and grabbed his hand leading him to my house.

"Here we are, home sweet home. I'll give you some clothes and wash your uniform, follow me, ok?" 

"Yes mistress!" I grab some clothes for me and him and go to the bathroom with him. 

"Undress and go into the bath" He blushes but does what I say. I also undress but I leave my bra and my underwear on. I go into the tub behind him and start washing his hair. He purrs to my touch and rubs my hand with affection. I lick his neck while washing his parts. He starts to wash my hair and handles it with care. We both get out of the tub, change into our clothes and walk out of the bathroom. 

I lead him to my bedroom, "This is where you will sleep ok?" I said while pointing to my bed.
"I will tell your parents about you staying over so don't worry." He nods and lays on the bed watching me walk away. I grab the phone calling Jackson's parents assuring them that he is ok.

I then call Ethen, "H-hello?" 

"Ethen, this is me Y/N." 

"Y/N! I miss you, are you ok?!" 

"I'm fine Ethen, are you wearing your collar?" 

"Yes!" 

"Good boy, maybe I'll give you a reward soon~"

 "Really!" 

"Yep but you have to be a good boy, ok?" 

"Ok!" 

"Bye bye Ethen I have to go" 

"O-oh..ok, bye Y/N.." 

"I love you" 

"I love you too!" I go back to my bedroom only to see Jackson sleeping peacefully. 

Jackson wakes up and says,"Mistress, sleep with me.." 

"Ok." Jackson pulls me onto the bed and lays down on my lap. I pet his head and he looks up at me and kisses me gently. I kiss back with my tongue and caressing his. He moans with delight and purposely shows me his me his neck. He looks at me with those 'innocent' eyes. I smirk, I suck his neck roughly licks him everywhere on his upper body. He moans so loudly that I think the neighbors might have woke up. I shut him up by kissing him hard. 

As I stop I said, "Enjoy that?" 

"Yes, mistress ..!" He lays his head on top of my chest, slowly falling asleep. My eyes drift down and the next thing I saw was darkness. Two down, two more to go.