Chapter 4(mature content)

(The next day)  I wake with Jackson on top of me. I shake him gently trying to wake him up, it doesn't work. 'Well, might as well have some fun with to make him wake up.' I go on top of him and start to kiss him. He moans but very quietly. I kiss him harder and with my tongue, wanting him to moan louder, and he does. I nibble on his neck and then suck on it, but not making a hickey since he already has a ton. I pull up his shirt licking his and then focusing on his nipple. He moans louder but not waking up. I get frustrated and I bite his nipple gently. He opens his eyes slightly and moans, "Mistress? What are you do-" He gets cut off with a moan as I bite his nipple harder. 

He starts to pant, "M-mistress~" I take off my shirt and he blushes. I press my breasts on his chest while I lick it. 

I stopped he laid on the bed panting and looking so vulnerable, "M-mistress please continue!~" 

"Strip. Take off everything and lay on the bed when your done." I demand. He jumps off the bed and immediately does what I say. I take off my pants only leaving my bra and my underwear on. I get on the bed and stare at every part of him. I smirk seeing he already got hard. He looks at my body and moans when I flick his penis with fingers.

"Come with me." 

"Ok mistress." I lead him to my closet, the one filled with sex toys. I open it and looked at his face. 

"Which one?" 

"The strap on, please." I grab the strap-on and we go back to the bed. The strap on was the same kind I used for Ethen but a bit larger and it was also a vibrator. I lick his asshole and he shivers at the sudden action. I dig my tongue a bit deeper and he moans. As I lick him I put on the strap-on and moan. I stop licking him and place the strap on, on his asshole. 

"Tell me if you want to take it out, ok?" He nods and I gently put the strap-on in his entrance. He whimpers a bit and tears start to come out of his eyes. I kiss him with my tongue as I go in deeper. I stop kissing him when the strap on is fully inside. 

I start to go in and out, and Jackson moans, "Mistress, please go faster!~" I comply to his request and I go faster. I bite his nipple hard and moans loudly. I suck on it when I feel as if I'm about to cum. 

"Mistress! I'm about to cum!" I go as fast as I can and stop inside his asshole when I cum. We both yell out each others names. I lick his cum off my chest and kiss him making him taste it like how I did with Ethen. 

"M-mistress..um can I please lick you?"
I blush and replied, "If you really want to." I sit on the edge of the bed and Jackson gets on his knees. He licks my underwear, now filled and dripping with cum. I moan slightly and when Jackson heard that he starts to lick harder and sometimes sucking. His ears perk up every time I moan. 

"Mistress.. can you take off your underwear?" I nod and stand up to take off my underwear. When I sit back down Jackson licks it gently, never doing this before, he doesn't know if it will hurt me. He licks harder when I start to moan and gently sucks my clit from time to time. He puts his tongue in my vagina and swirls it around. He looks up to see my reaction and I look down at him with a smile.
"Jackson go in more." He puts his tongue in deeper, licking my inner walls clean. 

"Jackson take it out." He does what I say but his eyes looks at mine and he pouts, wanting to still pleasure you. 

I hug him as hard as I can, "You're a good licker aren't you."

"Y-yes mistress." 

"Stand up Jackson and sit right here." He sits right next to me. 

"Jackson, you can lick your mistress more, right?" "Yes mistress!" 

I lay down on the bed, "Then do it" He perks up and starts attacking my neck licking me seductively. 

"You may take off my bra if you need to." 

He takes off my bra and licks my breast, "I just said licking by the way, never said anything else." He seems sad he can't touch you but licks my breasts following the rules I gave him. I grab his ass and pull it making his body drop on mine. I smirk slyly as I flip myself on top of him. 

"Hey Jackson I'm tired, let's go to sleep." I said as my body lays on top of his. 

"But mistress, we didn't take a bath and we're both naked!" 

"Fine I'll take a bath but we both still have to be naked, I can't feel you if your fully clothed." He blushes like crazy but nods.

We both get up and walk into the bathroom. We both get in the tub and I start to wash him. I start to finger his entrance and he starts to moan. "Mistress!" 

"I am cleaning you so shush." I take out my finger feeling satisfied with his reaction. He then starts to wash me. 

"Aren't you going to wash me down there?" I point to my vagina and smirk. 

"U-um.." I grabbed his hand made him massage my vagina. He blushes hard but complies with what I made him do. 

"Now go into my vagina, and put two fingers in, ok?" He nods and does what I say. He puts two fingers in my vagina and goes in and out. I moan and rub my ass against his dick. He gets hard and I feel it. 

"You also need to clean the back, ya know. " I grab his dick and place it where my asshole is. Jackson slowly goes into my other hole and then goes faster. I start to bounce on top of his dick, and he massages my vagina giving me more pleasure. 

"Mistress, I'm going to cum!" 

"You can cum inside me, but you will have to pay the price afterward." He cums inside of my asshole. 

"My asshole is even dirtier now! Come over here!" We both get out of the tub. 

I get on the floor, leaving me completely exposed, "Now lick it clean!" He nods and licks my asshole first, cleaning the outside. He then sticks his tongue in my asshole licking The walls of it. 

"Massage my vagina." He rubs my vagina while licking my asshole. I moan loudly, loving every second of this. He takes his tongue out and when he does that I cum in his hand. He licks his hand clean.

"Mistress, should we clean ourselves again?" 

"No, too much work, unless your up for another round of that." 

"I'm tired, mistress." 

"Fine, lets to bed again. We don't have school so it's fine. Give me a piggyback ride to the bedroom." 

"Yes, mistress." I get on his back and my breast press against his back making him blush. We both lie down on the bed and I go on top of him, pressing my naked body on his. 

"I love you, goodnight." I fall asleep not hearing what he replied, "I love you too, goodnight."

Hello! I'm Author-chan, sorry this isn't a chapter about one of the other boys! I just had this idea in my head and had to get it out. I also can't believe this has over 40 reads, thank you!!! This is all I wanted to say and if you were wondering why I didn't put this as an Author's Note chapter, that because I dislike it when stories have that and I think it delays the story, like a useless chapter so I like when stories do this instead. If you actually read this, thank you, if you did not, it's fine. With that being said PLEASE ENJOY MY STORY !and maybe follow me?