Chapter 11 (no mature content)

(Still in PE/Gym) (Y/N's POV)

"Guess who!", a mischievous, yet familiar male voice shouts covering both my eyes with his hands and lightly nibbling my ear. It was definitely obvious who this was.

"Is it Mason?", the nibbling and mischievous tone definitely gave it away. As I was about to take his hands off my eyes, someone had already grabbed me away from Mason.

To my surprise it was Logan, smiling at Mason, but what I did not see is that Logan's smile said, 'What the fuck do you think you're doing to MY Y/N.'

Mason also smiled back and grabbed me back into his arms, but I also didn't see the hidden meaning behind that smile.

'Excuse me, but she's not YOUR Y/N. She belongs to me!'

"Um... Guys?", I try to understand what's going on but them tossing me around wasn't helping.

The smiling and tossing me around like a damn potato sack went on for a few minutes.

(Logan's POV)

'This fucking guy thinks he can touch MY Y/N without my permission!', I smile to make sure that Y/N doesn't suspect of anything, but it seems like this guy knows what I'm trying to say. To my surprise, he actually grabbed Y/N back into his arms and smiled right back at me saying that Y/N doesn't belong to me. Who does he think he is! We both tossed Y/N around in our arms, smiling, trying to get one of us to back the fuck away. I'm fine with sharing Y/N with Lucus but, this guy is a no! I'll only share Y/N with my brother only and that's it!

Little does Logan know, that there many people trying to win Y/N's "heart".

(Y/N's POV)

Minutes went on and I decided to push both of them away from, getting annoyed by being tossed around like a toy.

"What the heck is wrong with you guys! PE is about to start and you guys are over here tossing me around like a damn potato sack!", I exclaim in anger. The next night I'm with them they're both being punished! I walk away before seeing their reactions to my sudden outburst.

The PE teacher comes out of his office and blows his whistle, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Listen up ya brats! PE is going to be hard today, cause we're doing ten laps around the track! Now hurry up and run ya maggots after your done stretching. Which I hope you've done when I heard all the chatter going on.", The PE teacher blew the whistle again and pointed outside. Everyone, including me, groaned in annoyance, but went outside anyway, not wanting to feel the teacher's wrath if we don't.

As I was running, I look around for a group of people I can run with. I see this trio of cute boys jogging together and decide to join them.

"Hi, there!", I slow down a bit and catch up to their pace, trying to start a conversation.

"Y/N? Why are you running with us?", the first brunette asked, blushing a bit.

I replied, "I wanted a group to run with and I happened to see you guys. Do you not want me here? I can leave if you want.", my eyes gleamed in "disappointment" as I looked at all of them. Their eyes showed pity and consideration.

"N-no! We weren't thinking that at all! We just thought you would like to run with other people who are better than us.", the blond in the group waved his hands in front of his face denying my accusation.

"I wouldn't come here in the first place then! I think you guys are definitely better than most people here.", I grin, totally oblivious to the two people glaring at the boys I'm talking to. 

(Mason's POV)

After Y/N's outburst, this guy and I decided to race to see who's better once the teacher blew the whistle.

"I'm M-mason Smith. You?", I ask, the both of us taking our positions on the track.

"Logan Lee.", he states, "Now let's hurry up and race you uncultured swine."

"Please look in the mirror every time you leave your house.", and with that, I head off.

A tick mark appears on Logan's head as he sprints off after me.

After a few laps around the track, we both spot Y/N running with a group of guys, chatting as if they've all knew each other for their whole lives. My chest suddenly hurt and I had a very strong feeling to grab Y/N away from them. But before I could do it, Logan beat me to it. Logan runs to Y/N and grabs her wrist as he dashes ahead, leaving those group of boys in the dust. The feeling in my chest got worse as I saw the two of them running together. I put a hand on my chest, 'Am I getting heartburn or something?'

I run after Logan and Y/N, the feeling getting worse and worse every second I see them together.

"Y/N!", I yell as I grab her wrist, pulling her waist towards me with my other hand.

"Mason? Are you ok?! You look a little red, but you're not out of breath? I'm assuming it's not from the running.", Y/N places her hand on my forehead to make sure I don't have a fever.

Her hand on my forehead soothes the painful feeling in my chest. I lean deeper into her touch, the feeling so hypnotic, making me want more. Her gentle and soft hands caress the side of my face. Her eyes filled with worry and concern. Her lips look so kissable and soft, the addictive look of them makes me want to bite and mark them as my own. Her body, the most seductive part of her appearance. I can just imagine the marks I could give her to claim her as mine. Her dominant personality that can make anyone bow down to her, yet she's still kind enough to be worried about my well being. Then the realization hit me right in the face.

"Well, crap. I think I love her."

Hello everyone! I'm sorry that this chapter kinda sucks and it took such a long time! I formed this story without any plan, it was supposed to be all sex and stuff but then it turned into something more. I also didn't know what to write at all, so chapters that aren't out in a month or so, it's probably cause I have major writer's block. Thank you for your patience! Also check out @Nova_Art book, He never knew what was coming, If you like my book and are waiting for an update, I recommend reading his! It's so freaking adorable!!!

<3