Chapter 10 (no mature content)

(Y/N POV)
"Ugh...It's morning already?", I groan, pulling the sheets off of me. I look to my left to not see Lucus with me.

'Guess he's already awake.', I get out of bed and head off to the bathroom, cause I really don't smell that great, grabbing my uniform along the way. I turn on the bath and step in, causing the warm water to surround my feet and rise slowly. I shiver with delight as sit down to find the water encasing my body. The water relaxes my muscle tension from all the "workouts".("workouts" mean all the times she's been getting laid) I sigh thinking, 'A nice long relaxing bath is just what I needed to get those sores out. I'm getting old aren't I? I'm starting to sound like an old ma-'

"Y/N! School is going to start in twenty minutes! Let me remind you that it's a ten minute walk to school and you still have to eat breakfast!", Lucus yells.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming!", I yell back, annoyed at the fact that he just disrupted my bath.
'I should have been tougher on him last night.', I wash my body throughly and get out to dry myself just enough to put on my uniform. With my hair still wet I rush downstairs, only to see the boys ready and watching tv. I look on the table to see some takeout on the table.

"Sorry I wasn't able to cook breakfast guys.", I said as I gulp down my food.
"It's fine.", they both replied, eyes focused on the tv.

"Shouldn't we get to school now? Cassie could arri-", with that being interrupted, the doorbell rings.

'Can I not be interrupted for once!', I think to myself.

"Y/N! It's Cassie! Open up!", Cassie shouts.
"I'm coming Cassie!", I open the door and call over Logan and Lucus.

"Logan! Lucus! Cassie's here!", they turn off the tv and walk over to the door.

"Wait Y/N, who are they?", Cassie asks, trying to figure out why there were, not one, but two men in my house.

I, not seeing Cassie's problem, answer, "These are my childhood friends,", I point to Logan, "This is Logan,", then I point to Lucus, "and this is Lucus."

"Hi! Nice to meet you!", Logan exclaims, shaking Cassie's hand in a frivolous manner.

"Hello.", Lucus, on the other hand, replies immediately with a cold look, which was basically saying, 'Do not touch me. Do not come near me. And do not talk to me.'

Cassie, a bit frightened, looks away and stutters, "W-well we start walking, otherwise we'll all be late.", Cassie interlopes both our arms and starts to walk.

"Hey! No fair! I wanna hold Y/N's arm too!", Logan whines, sprinting towards me, grabbing my arm.

"Lucus, do you wanna-", before Logan can finish, Lucus speed-walks ahead of us, and replies a simple, "No."

"What's his problem?", Cassie whispers to me, dumbfounded about what just happened.

" He's just a bit shy, that's all. Lucus is a really great guy once you get to know him!", I whisper back, trying to convince Cassie that Lucus is a nice person.

Logan glared at Lucus's back for a second, jealous of all the attention he's getting, but turns back to normal and hugs my arm tightly.

I notice Logan acting weird and whisper seductively, "If your jelly about me just talking about Lucus, find a way to make me only talk about you.~", I grab Cassie and run off, catching up to Lucus causing a tint of red to appear on his face. I then look back at Logan and wink in his direction, making him more dumbfounded than he already was. Once I look away he smirks and thinks,

'Y/N is such a challenge sometimes... Why are you making me fall even more in love with you...'

(Time skip to school)

"We made it! And we're not late!", I shout with joy.

Cassie then starts singing, "For the first time in forever~!"

I punch her shoulder lightly and continue walking, noticing that more people are look at us. Well not us, but the guys behind us! I snicker at their misfortune and walk on ahead only to be stopped by someone.

"Y/N!", I look behind me to see the one who was the one and only Ethen, smiling and waving at me.

"Ethen! How was your weekend?", I ask him, glad to see him.

"Ok, but it would have been better if you were there.", he pouts, disappointed.

"Aww... Well I'm sorry I couldn't be there but I'm here now!", I smile, thinking about how cute he is.

As Ethen and I continue our conversation, eyes were placed on us, trying to see what person could talk to me normally without being super handsome or popular. Eyes of jealousy glare at Ethen, but all we were paying attention too, were each other.

(Time skip to first period) (PE with Logan and Mason)

"I don't wanna go to PE first period!", I whine to Cassie while we were changing.

"No shit Sherlock! I don't want to be here either but sometimes we don't always get what we want, now do we!", Cassie quietly yells in my ear, trying to not catch the attention of the other girls changing.

We head out of the locker rooms in our PE clothes and walk towards the gym.

To my surprise, someone hugs me from the behind, nibbles my ear, and covers my eyes.

"Guess who!"

HELLO! My deepest apologies to the people who waited so long for this chapter. I hope that extra chapter did something though. I'm sorry to also ask this, but could anyone who reads this please tell me if I make any errors in my writing. I would like to make the story a lot better and a lot cleaner than what it is now. And also, how do you guys like the format of this chapter? I would like to know if you guys prefer this one or some other format. I am still a rookie writer who can't write that well. I want to be more descriptive with my words, so I kinda need help on that. Other than that, thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on my story! Thank you for everything!
<3 Author-Chan