Extra Story (VERY mature content)

A/N: Hello guys! Author-chan here! I had this idea in my head for a while so I decided to make a little one shot out of it! It's going to be a submissive cat/Neko boy x dominant reader. The boy is also going to be a cat person so yeah. You might think I'm very weird and I'm truly sorry if you don't like this extra or if you thought this was an actual chapter for the main story. Well, onward to the story. BTW the boy's name is Alex and the reader is very possessive (Alex will get punished for acting friendly with another girl). WARNING: CONTAINS HARDCORE SEXUAL CONTENT (whips and stuff).

____________________________________________________________

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up to see Alex next to me sleeping peacefully. I scratch his ear making him purr against my touch. I smile seeing his content face.

I whisper in his ear, "Alex I'm gonna get up and make some breakfast. K?", his ear twitches slightly and his face is disturbed. He hugs my waist, opens his eyes, and looks up at me with a pout.

"Don't go...!", Alex hugs my waist tighter, snuggling me, and starts to fall asleep on my lap.

"Alex, come on. I need to go make breakfast and go to work. I swear that I'll make it up to you tonight.", My hands caress his face gently and I peck his forehead lovingly.

"Fine...", Alex gives up and lets me go but then says, "But I have to take a bath with you! Kay?"

I giggle and nod in agreement. "Let's go get the bath ready. Okay?" He nods and chases after me to the bathroom.

I take off my shirt and pants only to leave me in my undergarments. I see Alex staring at me with a blush and starts to take his shirt off, along with his shorts. As I start to take my bra off, Alex hugs me from behind and nips at my ear trying to get my attention.

Alex asks, "Hey Y/N? Could we do one round~?"

"Alex. I need to get to work. Wait until I get back okay?" I said in a sort of pissed off tone.

"But just one round can't hurt! You have plenty of time to go to work!" He yells, pouting at my answer.

"No means no Alex.", I state and get in the bath when my clothes are finally off, "Hurry and get in already."

"Fine...", He takes off his boxers and gets in. I take a reasonable amount of shampoo in my hand and wash his hair. I then rinse his hair off and start to wash my own hair. I then wash my body facing away from Alex, giving him and I our own type of privacy.

"Ok, I'm getting out of the bath Alex. Breakfast will be on the table once you're done." I wrap a towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom not paying any attention to what Alex was doing. I walk to my closet and pick out (Whatever outfit you want appropriate for work). Looking at myself in the mirror to see if I look presentable to go out, I head downstairs to cook breakfast for Alex and me.

I then shout right after cooking, "Breakfast is ready Alex! I'm heading out to work now! If you need something call me! And do not call just to talk to me!", I walk out the door grabbing my purse on the way.

(Time skip at work) "Miss. Y/N! We need some clarification on this product could you have a look? Miss. Y/N! A company wants to have a business deal with us, could you take a look at the documents? Miss. Y/N! The new product has been formed in the factories, when should we release it?" Workers bombard me with questions, rushing back to their offices when I answered. After answering all of the questions, I head back to my office to fill in some documents and forms.

"Excuse me, Miss. Fiona. Could you please bring me some coffee.", I ask my secretary as she came in.

"Oh yes! Of course! But Miss. Y/N, There seems to be someone at the front desk asking for you. Would you like me to bring him in or would you like to go to front desk and sit in the lobby?"