Chapter 5(mature content)

I wake up from my little nap with Jackson, turning around only to face a sleeping face. I thought I would invite all my friends(Cassie and all the boys) to go out together so I get on with my next target, Liam. I get out of bed and start to get dressed and do my morning routine. I come back to see Jackson awake rubbing his eyes. He pouts seeing me all clothed without waking him up. 

"Mistress..., why didn't you wake me up?" 

I giggle a tiny bit, "You looked too cute sleeping like that so I didn't wake you up," Jackson looks down with embarrassment, "and want to go to the mall with everyone? If you do, go home to get ready since we are going to a public place."

 "Of course, Mistress!" He hugs me and kisses me before leaving.

(At the mall) 

"It's nice to see you guys again!" Cassie says with a welcoming tone. Many people were staring at Cassie and me, whispering. 

"Are they models or something?! So cute and sexy..." 

"Look at that body!" 

"Damn I wouldn't mind having them for dinner..." 

Cassie started feeling self concious and hid behind me the whole way when we walked with the boys through the mall. 

"Are you guys fine with being at this clothing store?" I ask them, secretly eyeing Liam. They all nodded their heads. 

"Good then! Us ladies will try out some clothes, tell us how they look!" This store didn't have gender separated changing rooms so this is going to be great for Liam. I come out of the changing room and felt like everyone in the store was staring at me. Now I know how Cassie feels!

"Does it look bad?" 

The boys shake their heads rapidly, blushing, "N-no!" 

"Oh ok, good!" Cassie also came out and everyone was doing the same thing they did for me except the boys. 

"Now you guys try on some clothes!" I said giving them some clothes. They go in and change in the changing rooms. I look at Cassie and whisper, 

"Ima be with Liam, tell everyone that the two of us went to the bathroom please." I beg with puppy dog eyes that I know she can't deny. 

"Ugh, fine!"

"Thank you, I love you, you da best m- I mean girl!" 

I knock on Liam's door, "Liam, can I come in I want to check the clothes I gave you, please?" He opens the door with no response. Once I come in, I close the door shut. I walk towards Liam and as he took steps back, he fell on to the bench of the changing room. "Oof.." He says quietly when he landed on the bench. 

"You know...you should show emotions more often I think you'll look really cute if you smile." 

He blushes slightly "Is that a blush I see? You look so vulnerable right now, I hope you know that..." I whisper in his ear while nibbling on it. He gasps a little. I peck him on the lips wanting to see the reaction. His cheeks are red, and his chest seems to be having trouble breathing normally, making him pant lightly, his beautiful eyes looking right at me. I continue kissing him. I lick his bottom lip for entrance and he opens his mouth slightly, not rejecting the kiss. I explore his mouth with my tongue and put my hand under his shirt.

(Meanwhile with Cassie and the others) "Y/N and Liam went to the bathroom and said to go on without them, and to meet them later." Cassie said. Jackson and Ethen understood but Mason knew something was up and smirked, 'I might have to talk with Y/N about this..' Everyone went on with the day.

(Back to Y/N and Liam) We were on the floor, Liam moaning with his hand covering his mouth while I was licking his dick teasingly. I made sure each lick was slow and long. He had no clothes while I only had my undergarments on. I rub his asshole gently with my finger and felt him jolt with pleasure. His moans start getting louder as I was going faster. I start fingering him faster and faster till he cums in my mouth. I kiss him intertwining our tongues with his cum. I make him swallow most of it. 

I stand up but he grabs my hand, "Where are you going...?" 

"To my purse, to get some 'toys' you will enjoy." He lets go of my hand, letting me get my purse. I show him the 'toys' in my purse. He looks at everything with emotionless yet sparkling eyes. 

"Choose one or more." He grabs a double dildo, it is like a normal dildo but has a dick on both ends, vibrators, and some balls(not that kind of balls, lol). 

I grab the balls, "Get on your knees and hands, make sure your ass is facing me." He does what I say. I put one of the balls in his asshole and licking his asshole after. In total I put three in, not wanting to hurt him that much. He moans so loud, feeling the balls inside him. 

"Now try to get them out yourself, ok?" He nods and moans feeling them come out. 

"Good boy! Now put them in your mouth, do you want to taste me or yourself more?" 

"You..." I smirk seeing him embarrassed. I take off my underwear, put a ball inside me, take it out, and give it to him. He licks every part of it. 

"More..." I bite my lip turned on more than I was before because of what he said. I pick up the double dildo, putting it inside of my pussy.

"You can have more after 'this'." I spread his legs and slam the dildo deep inside his asshole. He moans but I shut him up by kissing him. The kiss became more passionate and longer than it seems. The kiss felt like hours but it was only for a few minutes. saliva connected our tongues once we parted. My thrust became sloppy as we were both about to cum. Both of us cover our mouths when we moan not wanting to attract anyone. 

"We didn't use the vibrators yet...." I take one of the vibrators and put it in his asshole. Seeing his reaction, I start to masturbate. 

He sees this and asks, "Y/N...I can make you feel good too...if you want." His eyes full of lust. 

"Sure, but you can only touch where I direct your hand." He nods with a happy aura around him but no emotions show up on his face. 'So cute!!!!' I place his hand on my breast. He plays around with them, making me moan, and also licks my nipple. 

"That's enough. I said touch, not lick. I'm going to have to punish you." I pin him to the ground and lick his nipples. I slowly start to suck on one while playing with the other. 

"Get ready.." I whisper in his ear seductively.

(Time skip) (at the mall with everyone) "We're back guys!" I yelled running to them with Liam. "What took you both so long! We were so worried!" Jackson scolded us.

"I'm sorry, mother." I sit on the ground apologizing. "I'm not your mother!" "Are you abandoning me, mother!?" I say comically. This act went on for a few minutes.

3 Down 1 To Go

Hello, this is Author-chan! Sorry, this is out so late, I was lazy. I was also thinking about doing another story about a girl and a ton of boys (3-6 boys). I was thinking about Diabolik lovers and how Yui ends up at the mansion. And I'm also thinking about Neko people/ boys cause who doesn't. Would you like to have a story about a girl ,like the one in this story, and her finding some Neko boys/ girls (I don't have a problem writing things with lesbian things in it but I have trouble with writing gay things but I'm not against it sorry if you wanted BxB stories) or I could do some girl and boy nekos but only falling in love with the reader. Or it could be the opposite, making the reader the Neko and boys/girls humans. If you like this idea you could comment on it and BTW THE STORY I AM TALKING ABOUT WILL HAVE SEXUAL CONTENT IN IT. Thank you to the people who read this, and for the people who didn't hope you enjoy the story!