Chapter 9 (mature content)

(The next day) (Lucus's POV) I try to open my eyes, only to feel sore and my eyes burning out. I eventually get up to see Y/N in the bed, covered with blankets. 'Oh fuck, did I... Fuck Y/N? Or did she fuck me?' I then remember what happened with Y/N last night.

(Flashback to last night) "Y/N! More~!", I yell with pleasure. Y/N continues to thrust into me faster and faster. Ya know, I use to think that I didn't like dildos before. Guess we all change over time, huh?

"You fucking like this don't you!~ You damn whore...~"

"Y-yes!" Y/N pulls my hair back making me even more exposed.

Y/N then thursts into me unexpected force, "Holy shit Y/N!" The both of us cum and lay on the floor.

Y/N then gets up walks to the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower, join me if you want." I get up as fast as I can and join her in the bathroom. Well, I'm going to be fucking sore tomorrow.

(In the bath) "Hey, Y/N?", I ask.

"Yeah?"

"I just want to know... um, do you do 'this' with other people?" I ask and then stutter, "Y-you d-d-don't have to answer t-that by the way!" Y/N looks at straight in my eyes, seriously.

"Will you be hurt if I say yes?"

Of course I'll be hurt! I want Y/N to belong to me and me only! But, as long as I have her by my side, I won't be selfish. I just have to share, right? How hard can that be! I share Y/N with my brother, so it won't be as different! Right...?

"I won't be hurt..." I force a smile on my face.

"Uhh, ok then? To answer your question, yes. I do do this with other people but, you and your brother are the best out of all of them." (The 2 "do do" is not a typo btw) She looks at me with a 'loving smile' that I have to believe. The corners of my mouth lift up. I've never smiled so greatly in all my life. The thing I didn't notice is that only one of us is being truthful in our feelings. And that one of us is faking their smile. I wish I knew at this time that Y/N is a very good actress. And I wish I knew how to not take these feelings for granted...

(Back to the present)  I smile lovingly when I look back at Y/N

(Back to the present) I smile lovingly when I look back at Y/N.

'Thanks for telling the truth', I think to myself. I get out of bed, put on some clothes, wash up, and then go downstairs.

'I'll just order something since Y/N isn't up to make some food.', I walk over to sit on the couch and take out my phone to call (Food Place).

"Hello, I would like to order (Whatever you want). Bring it to (Address) please. Thank you."

I sit back in the couch and turn on the TV to watch (TV show), waiting for Logan and Y/N to wake up since it's really early.

(Logan's POV) (Flashback to last night) I walked through the door and said, "Y/N! Lucus! The taco place is closed and I didn't have enough money to get something else for the three of us. So... I kind of ate by myself." I close my eyes expecting to get yelled at but, no ones here in the living room. I walk upstairs and hear all this moaning.

"Y/N more~!" I heard my brother yell inside Y/N's room. I crack open the door to see what's going on. To my surprise, they were both doing "it"! I run into my room and shut the door. (Wow Logan can be such a innocent cinnamon roll sometimes huh? I guess the word sex is not something his little mind can say)

"What the fuck...!?" I whisper to myself. I slide down to the ground, back to the door.

'Why...? I've never seen Lucus act like that before. And I'm his brother!', I pull my hair frustrated.

'And Y/N... She doesn't do stuff like that with me!' I then widen my eyes in realization and whisper,

"I'm... jealous?" I then shake my head in doubt.

'No... I can't be jealous of my brother! I mean like, he's my damn brother! We always share things. It's just Y/N that we have to share now, right? Yeah! That's it!', I smile in content.

'I'll just go to sleep. Tomorrow is a school day so I gotta wake up early!' I walk to my bed and lie down.

I soon fall asleep but whisper, unaware of what I'm saying, "Y/N, please love me. And only me."

HELLO EVERYONE! SORRY THIS UPLOAD IS A BIT SHORT! I SWEAR I'LL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER A 1000 OR MORE WORDS LIKE ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS. I DIDN'T WANT TO RUSH WITH THE WHOLE STORY AND WANT TO CLEAR UP WHAT THE TWINS THINK OF Y/N AND HOW THEIR FEELING OF 'LIKE' AND 'LUST' ARE TURNING INTO SOMETHING MORE! YOU MIGHT SEE HOW Y/N IS BECOMING A DIFFERENT CHARACTER AND THAT WILL BE EXPLAINED IN FUTURE CHAPTERS. BTW THIS STORY MIGHT BE CLICHE IN SOME SMALL PARTS BUT THE MAIN PARTS ARE GOING TO BE SOMETHING MORE THAN THAT. THE FEMALE MC IS STRONGER THAN OTHER MC'S AND IS MORE "CONFIDENT" I GUESS. HER PAST IS SOMETHING THAT, UNLIKE MOST PEOPLE IN STORIES, WILL NOT BRING HER DOWN AND MAKE HER PITIFUL TO THE OTHER CHARACTERS. SO I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT FAKE SMILE IS BECAUSE OF HER PAST/FAMILY AND WHAT SHE HAD TO DEAL WITH.

I TOOK INSIPRATION OF THIS FROM Yandere Simulator and how the MC is unemotional because of she was treated as a child (well kinda). So its kind of like that. Just wanted to clear that up and thank you for reading my story!!!!

FROM AUTHOR-CHAN <3