Chapter 8 (mature content)

(Next day) (at home, Y/N's POV)

Thank god today's the weekend, I need to catch up with the twins. I get up out of bed and freshen up.

I walk into Logan's room, saying, "Wake the fuck up Logan and go wake up your brother." Logan turns around in his bed, making his back face the ceiling, with an irritated look on his face.

"If you don't wake up I'll do something to you..." I say in a threating voice. All I hear next is just a small, 'hmph!'.

"Fine then..." I rip the blanket off of him, seeing him shirtless.

He opens one eye, smirking, "Like what you see?~"

I make a dumbfounded face, "No, not really." Okay, so let me explain this, Logan is very attractive but not the most attractive guy I've ever seen. I look at him, seeing a disappointed look.

" Why? Do you want me to find you attractive?~ Cause you might be on my list..~" Logan seems to perk up at the fact that I find him attractive, but then slowly backs off when he hears me tease him.

"N-no..." I smirk, I then sit on the bed slowly rubbing his leg.

"Oh, so you don't want me to like you?"

"L-like..?!" He blushes. I lean close to his neck licking it slowly,

"Ngh~" I take off his boxers and stand up. I look coldly into his eyes, placing my foot on his so-called 'dick'.

"You call this your pride and joy?! Ha! This makes me laugh." His eyes start to tear up. My foot starts to move up and down on his dick.

He gasps and then starts to moan, "Y/N~ Nghh...~" His hand is placed over his mouth trying to keep his moans to himself. My foot keeps on going up and down, speeding up over time, but then again so are his moans.

"Oh my god Y/N~ I'm c-cumming!"

"Gosh, keep it together you little slut. You better thank me for giving you some kind of pleasure."

He nods, whispering, "T-thank you..."

"Good boy!~ Now be a good dog and clean up your own mess." I raise my foot towards his mouth, "Lick you slut."

"Y-yes.." He leans towards my foot, gently licking everything off, sending jolts through my spine.

"Suck it like a nipple, you should at least know how to do that, right? You little slut." He begins to suck every toe like he needed it to survive. He stops licking when my foot was all clean.

"Now.." I lean towards his neck, giving him a hickey right on his collarbone, "Let me remind you, you will always be my little slut, right?~"

"Y-yes~ I will always be your slut..." I smirk, "Good, now get dressed and wake up your brother." He nods.

(Logan's POV) "OMG what was that!!!!" I wake up from my daze yelling in my mind. She is dominant! I need to tell Lucus about this but first, clean up this mess. . . Hope she doesn't have anyone else but us as her submissives... But I just want her to be mine, not for other boys to moan in MY place. Y/N is an idiot. . . but why do I love that idiot? This is weirdly innocent of me. Wtf?

(Y/N's POV) I walk downstairs and start making breakfast. I then place the plates and utensils needed on the table.

"Food's ready! Come down or you're not getting any!" They both rush down looking like a complete mess. Hair was everywhere, their clothes were all messed up, and they both look drunk.

"God damn if your fangirls saw this I wonder what would happen?~" I take a picture of them on my phone,

"Well guess you guys have to listen to EVERYTHING I say now, huh?~ Now sit you damn brats."

"But we're old-"

I cut them off, "Well you guys sure don't act older. Now SIT if you want to eat, or punishment.~" They both hesitate seeing if they want to be punished but then quickly sit down in the chairs.

"Awww... I was looking forward to punishing you guys. Damn it." They both look away blushing. Lucus plays around with his food like a child.

"Lucus, want me to feed you since you're not eating?" Lucus nods and opens his mouth. I take the fork and place it in his mouth.

"Mph~?!" He looks at me with a surprised look and says, "This is good..." "Yeah duh. My cooking is pretty good right?" They nod and continue eating like damn animals.

(After Breakfast) "I'm going to be in my room if you need me. Ok?" I say to them, stretching.

"I'm need to go and buy some new clothes, I can bring food for lunch if you guys want. Since I want tacos you guys are getting tacos if you want to eat." Logan says with a demanding look.

"I'm fine with that, Lucus don't do anything stupid," I say and go off to my room while Logan goes off to buy stuff.

(In Y/N's room) I watch some random videos online. I look through the internet then find some dirty stuff to watch. I felt myself get wet and then I start to touch myself.

'I wish I knew how to use my hands correctly!' I think to myself, feeling unsatisfied with this, 'Fuck this, I'm getting Lucus.'

"Lucus! Can you come up here for a sec!" I yell out my door.

Lucus arrives and looks at me with a confused look. "Hey, Lucus... So could you help me with something?"

"What is it?" I smirk and get up off my bed. I walk towards him and he walks back, accidentally closing the door. He quickly looks behind him, just to see the door close on him, then looks back at me, only to see my face close up against his.

"I need some help, Lucus. I feel something down there.." I point down there, "And it seems you feel something too..~"

I grope his erection. He looks at me with droopy eyes with a blush on his face. I put my hand up his shirt and start to kiss him.

"Mph?!~" I kiss him harder and take dominance, he opens his mouth wanting to French kiss. I intertwine our tongues, drool starting to spill out. We stop when we needed to breathe.

"Hah..hah.~ Y/N... more~" he says while panting.

'How cute!!!!!!' I blush thinking. I go down to his collarbone and kiss multiple spots gently, sending jolts throughout his body. After some kisses on his collarbone, I finally find his most sensitive spot. I lick the area gently, flicking my tongue against his skin, making him shiver in delight. I suck on the spot making groan. I suck deeper and I make a hickey on his most sensitive spot.

"Well, so now that I claimed you. I get to call and do anything to you. So from now on, you will be my little whore." He nods, his body still aching to have more pleasure in his system.

"Undress you little whore.~" He takes off his shirt then his sweatpants, leaving him in only his boxers.

"I said to undress, not to just leave your boxers on, now did I?" I tell him with a look of disappointment. And a smirk on my face.

Well, this is going to get messy...

THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!! HOPE YOU LIKE THE SCENES WITH THE TWINS. BTW IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE NAME CALLING, SHOULD I KEEP THE DEGRADING NAMES? OR NO.