Chapter 7(no mature content)

(Y/N's POV) As I walk home I see two people standing in front of my house. "Um..excuse me but do you need something?" Just as I said, both their heads turn to face. "Is that...? It can't be, Logan and Lucus? What you two doing here?" I ask in confusion "We were sent to live with you!!!" Logan exclaims while hugging me. "Ohhhhhhh.....Well ok. Come inside I guess." The three of us walk into my house. "Drink?" "Water please" They both answer. I come back with their drinks, handing it to them, then sitting on the couch.

"Guys, I'm fine with you two living here but there are some 'rules' I need to set up." They both nod, "No going into my room uninvited, or there will have to be some kind of punishment." I look at both of them with a smirk. Logan blushes but Lucus just turn away, making me unable to see his face. "Don't bother me too much, if you do...you should know what would happen~" I whisper in Logan's ear, "Don't you?~" He shivers with delight. Lucus pulls me away hugging me in his lap. I, not minding it, say the last rule, "And......Please don't explode the kitchen. On second thought, don't go into the kitchen to cook or bake anything. I say with a deadpan look on my face. "Well that's all," I say while getting off of Lucus's lap, "take any room you want and tell me which room you're staying in at dinner, ok?" I go off to take a bath after that.

(flashback to Y/N and the twins were children)(Y/N's POV) "Mom...? Where's dad?" I ask my mother in the dining room. My mother turns, facing me with a glare and a bottle of liquid that didn't seem to be water, "Ugh! Can't you tell that the reason why your father isn't here is because of you! You should have never been born, you useless child. Just... go to those twins' house, whatever their names are..." I nod, trying to be the best child I could be, so mom doesn't get angry again. I walk to the front door, putting on my shoes. I look back to the closed door of the dining room, hearing small cries. When hearing my mom cry, I become void of any emotion, not understanding what she's crying about. I guess a ten-year-old can't really understand anything about emotions when not taught about them.

I walk out the front door, faking a smile on my face, 'I should really be an actress.' Walking to the twins' house, I ring the doorbell. The door opens up and I see a beautiful, middle-aged, women. "Oh hello Y/N! I assume you're here for the boys, right?" I nod my head with a smile. "Oh come in, make yourself comfortable. The boys are also in their room." "Thank you!" I say as I run off to the twins' room. I knock on the door, "Who's there?" Logan says.

"Who do you think would be knocking on your door randomly." I say with sass and annoyance in my voice. "Mom." They both respond immediately. "Just open the door, you idiots!" The door opens, "Y/N!" "Oh wow....! Now you're excited..." The twins were two years older than me. They don't question why I'm here since they know what might have happened. Logan gets the video games and movies out. 'This is going to be a long day huh. Thank god I have them.." I smile gently at them laughing like crazy.

(Time skip to the next day) (Y/N's first day of middle school) I walk out the door only to see the twins right in front of me. "Aren't you excited!" Logan says as we all start walking. "Not really..." Lucus just sticks close to me while we're walking. The rest of the walk was just them annoying me like crazy. We arrive at the front of the school. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE, is staring at us, all with blushing faces. The three of us start to walk into the school, everyone seems to create a path for us.

"What's with everyone staring?" The twins just look at me surprised. "You don't know why they're staring? Gosh to think you're this obvious..." Logan says with a disappointment written all over his face. "Don't forget about dense..." Lucus says looking straight at me. "I'm not dense!! Just look at my grades. All A's." The twins just look at me with a 'Yeah right.." face and walk away to their classes.

"Wait! But it's true" I yell, running after them.

(time skip to first-period class) I walk in my classroom, saying goodbye to the twins. I look around to find a free seat, ignoring all the looks and chatter around me. I sit near a boy who says, "Hi! My name is ......"

(Back to the present) I walk downstairs only to find the twins sitting on the couch. "Set up the table." I command "But why...?!" Logan whines. Lucus listens to what I said and sets up the table obediently. "Good boy Lucus!" I say while petting his hair, then giving him a kiss on the lips. Lucus's face turns red and turns away. "H-hey, I want a kiss too!" Logan says with a pout "Well if you listened to me you would've gotten one." I state to him. Logan pouts and starts setting up the table with a depressed look on his face.

I walk to the kitchen to make dinner for everyone. After that was done, I set everything down on the table. Both the twins were sitting at the table, staring at the food. "You can eat by the way.." The second after I say that, they dig in right away. "God damn, calm the fuck down. Sheesh." I say to them with a dumbfounded face. I start to eat, 'I don't know why but... the food tastes a lot better today.' I smile in my head, 'I really am lucky to have them...'

Author-chan here! Sorry, this came out so late!!! I was not motivated enough to finish the chapter quickly, but here it is I guess. Thank you to all the people who is supporting the story so far. This story is my first story ever, and I can't believe I have people who support me that personally. Thank you to those people! I appreciate so much, that you don't even know. I felt so happy, I am so glad I wrote this story and I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!! Personally, Author-chan. (P.S. sorry it doesn't have any sex in it, but I hope you still like it. But who is that boy from the past? Will he be a rival in the story? Who knows...)