Chapter 1

The days of a beautiful and sweet November, it was autumn in the great country of England . The trees were filled with the color of yellow and orange and they were falling to the grounds of big walking paths and gardens. In the great city of  London , there was a girl who lived with her mother and her elder brother in an apartment. This girl's name was Elena.Elena was a girl who loved her mother very much and she always made her proud in any way. She was a girl of respect and intelligence. Elena was the youngest from the family, she was just a sweet sixteen year old teenager who would be so kind and friendly to anyone she sees.She has an elder brother , who actually worries about her sister and his name is George. George is twenty two years old. He is a lawyer who handles criminal law. He is very smart but not as smart as Elena 

In this one beautiful autumn morning, Elena and George were sleeping  in their bunk beds. George was the first to get up and Elena was still fast asleep after her party at her friends place. So George gave Elena a jump by blowing his whistle that he uses to wake Elena up. Elena woke up startled and she shouted ''George, how many times do i have to tell you to just give me a nudge to wake me up, you scared the butterflies out of me!'' and George replied back saying '' that's the only way you will get up, instead of mom shouting at you to get up.'' So Elena just ignored him and she went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. While she was brushing her teeth, she touched her messy curly hair and mumbled '' i really need to do something with this  curly hair madness.'' then she took a shower and came out in her towel. she opened her big closet which was filled with clothes of blue,black,yellow,white,red,grey and green. she never owned anything that was in pink, because she didn't like the color that much.

So she took her favorite pair of blue jeans, then she took her favorite skinny that said ''be awesome '' and finally she took her blue long sleeve check shirt and she wore them. then she wore her converse shoes. She went downstairs, to see her mother and her brother sitting by the table having breakfast. Elena gave a kiss to her mom and made coffee for her mom and her brother.

mom said ''you got everything you need, sweetie?''Elena replied cheerfully ''yes mom'' Elena grabbed her backpack and carried her biology books by hand. she was about to leave the apartment , when George stopped her. George asked her " you're not walking to school alone , are you?'' Elena chuckled and said ''no bro, i'm going with Aria and Jason'' George said ''oh okay, cool you may go now'' so while Elena was walking  on the streets, she bumped into Aria and Jason they were waiting for her. Aria came and hugged Elena and said ''yo girl, whats happening with you '' Elena replied saying  '' oh nothing much, i have been practicing for my swim meets '' Jason came in the middle and asked ''have you met any cute boys yet'' Aria chuckled. Elena stared at him in a funny way and said '' no i have not , silly '' finally they arrived to their school st. Burke high school.