Chapter 7

The next day, was a beautiful, cold morning. Well as usual George got up early and he was surprised to see Elena in her bed fast asleep. He gave her annoying nudge to wake her up. ''oh, come on George, its holidays for crying out loud!'' Elena grumbled. ''where were you last night?'' George questioned Elena in a serious way. ''i was out'' Elena answered in her sleep. ''been out so late?!. where did you go? whom did you come home with?'' George questioned Elena, one after another. ''i came home with Ethan'' Elena said. ''who is Ethan?, is he from your school?'' George asked worried. Elena giggled and said ''yes, of course silly, how could you be so stupid?''. ''okay,okay i just asked'' George said, backing away from Elena. George left the room.

Few minutes later, Elena received a message from her phone,and then an instant smile on her face, appeared. it was a message from Ethan, she couldn't ask his number last night,but she was curious in how he got her number, so Elena replied saying '' how did you get this number?'' and then Ethan replied saying ''i got it from Aria. she helped me get through you, i actually owe her.'' Elena giggled a little, and she replied saying '' wow, she would be happy to sell my phone number to any boy who would ask for it.'' Ethan replied saying '' ha ha ha, funny. hey, lets go to the   coffee shop, i'm actually outside waiting for you, what do you say?'' Elena was shocked and she looked through her window and to see, actually Ethan was waiting, with a bunch of fresh flowers in his hands. so Elena quickly took a shower, brushed her teeth and took out a simple light blue dress, just to match Ethan's shirt colour. she opened her room door and rushed downstairs, and she saw her mom reading the newspaper,she kissed her mom bye and while she was about to open the door, Elena's mom stopped her and asked, ''where do you think you're going, young lady?'' '' i'm going out, with aria'' Elena said cheerfully. ''well, okay be home early'' Mrs. Danvas said.(Elena's mom). ''okay, love you mom.'' Elena said. Elena opened the door and she took the stairs instead of the elevator and she rushed outside and gave a big hug to Ethan and Ethan was just, mesmerized and he just held Elena tightly and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips.'' you really can't stop kissing me, can't you?''. Elena giggled. ''i just love you and i'm so happy that i met you, and trust me i will never stop kissing you for the rest of my life, you'll be stuck with me.'' Ethan laughed and he looked into Elena's eyes. ''i can handle that'' Elena said, and she pushed Ethan off the pavement and said''race me to the coffee shop''. ''you're on '' Ethan smiled and he raced with Elena to the coffee shop and Ethan caught hold of Elena and spun her round, ''you're amazing'' Ethan said touching Elena's face. ''come on, i'm dying for a nice tea'' Elena said giving Ethan a nudge.

so they went in and in the coffee shop, a song was playing, it was can't help falling in love with you from Elvis Presley. they ordered two cups of tea and Ethan was singing along and he asked ''Elena, may i have this dance?''. no one was in the coffee shop,except for the waitresses who looked at them in loving way. ''yes, you may''Elena said and gave her hand to Ethan, and they danced to the music.'' i never knew you were good dancer''. Elena said. '' well, my mother used to teach me to dance'' Ethan said giving a smirk. ''aww, that's sweet'' Elena said. the song ended and they went back to their table, and they had their tea. they were talking, and they were having fun. ''let's go to the Madison square garden'' Ethan said. ''really?, i would love to go, i love the flowers you gave me, they're really nice.'' Elena said, smelling the flowers. ''they are specially for you, baby'' Ethan said giving her smirk, they were about to go outside, when Elena bumped into somebody.........