Chapter 11

the night was so beautiful,and the people who were remaining, were Aria,Jason, Ethan and Elena. Aria and Jason were fast asleep on the sofa. As for Elena and Ethan they were outside in the garden lying on the fresh grass and looking at the sky filled with stars. Ethan was holding  Elena's hand. ''you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.'' Ethan said, looking at her eyes. Elena looked at him,and she was looking at his eyes,and a thought came to her, that she, for the first time in her life she was madly falling in love with Ethan and she couldn't stop thinking about him. ''me too, i love you so much'' Elena said. ''i love you for eternity.'' Ethan said, and kissed her lips. Elena got up. ''what's wrong?'' Ethan asked. ''i have to go,its really late. my brother will be worried.'' Elena said. ''okay, wait, i will walk you home.'' Ethan said.

so the two of them left the house and set out walking. ''you had fun?'' Ethan asked. ''yeah i did,it was great, since you were there, it was awesome.'' Elena said. ''yeah, well, to me it was perfect too, cause you were there. i have never been so happy in my life, ever since my dad left me and my mom, it was hard, my dad comes to visit,it's just, i find it weird when he is there, i don't talk to him much, cause what he did to us was wrong. and i just hated for what he did.'' Ethan said, looking down. they were at Elena's apartment. Elena stroked his hair , ''hey, i have been there, my dad left too, you know it was hard for me too, but you know what, we just have to move and get on with our life. we must not let the past bring us back, because right now, we are in a good place, just remember you're not the only one, Jason and Aria will always be there for you, especially me. cause we will be there for you, and i will be there for you most of the time. do remember that.'' Elena said, as she got closed to him and smiled. ''i will remember that, my rare breed.'' Ethan said, he was gonna kiss her, when Elena took her finger and  put it on his lips. ''you wanna come up and have a cup of tea?'' Elena asked with a smirk. '' you are  naughty, yeah, sure'' Ethan said and laughed. 

Elena and Ethan went upstairs and Elena opened the door. the hall was dark,and Elena went to switch on the light. Ethan sat by the counter, looking at Elena. Elena started to make tea. ''hmm, i never knew you could make tea.'' Ethan said and smiled. ''i do know a thing or two, not just my mom.'' Elena said, and giggled. ''this will sound crazy, call me old fashion, but i loved to drink tea with Marie biscuits.'' Ethan laughed. ''really!! , same here! me too! this is amazing i finally found a boyfriend who loves to drink tea with Marie biscuits, yay!'' Elena said happily. Ethan laughed. Elena made tea for two and she opened the cupboard and took a packet of Marie biscuits and she cut it open and put it on the counter. ''hmm, yum!, your tea is amazing. its really good.'' Ethan said. ''ha ha, thank you.'' Elena said happily. so the two teenagers were talking, talking and talking and they finished their tea, and they were playing the game of truth or dare on the couch.

''okay you go first'' Ethan said. ''truth or dare?'' Elena asked. ''dare'' Ethan said. ''i dare you tooo..............'' Elena said, thinking of something. ''come on, baby, try me, and i will do it.'' Ethan said mischievously. ''okay, i dare you to put some baby cologne on your self.'' Elena giggled. ''wait, what? are you serious? you got to be kidding me.'' Ethan said. '' i'm actually serious. it is right there on the dining table.'' Elena giggled. Ethan went to the dining table and took the baby cologne and put it on himself. Elena laughed so hard, that she couldn't stop laughing. '' oh my gosh, you did it, ha ha ha. you are a baby now.'' Elena laughed. ''yeah, very funny.'' Ethan said. okay, now it's my turn, truth or dare?'' Ethan asked. ''truth''. Elena said. ''no, you have to say dare, since i said dare.'' Ethan said. ''okay, dare.'' Elena said, she giggled a bit. ''okay, i dare you to close your eyes.'' Ethan said. ''close my eyes and do what?'' Elena asked. '' just close them, trust me.'' Ethan said. Elena closed her eyes. Ethan came close to Elena, and touched her face, then he pulled it close and Ethan kissed her. the next minute they were kissing each other so much as if they were far away from each other for quite a long time. then Ethan kissed her harder and Ethan carried Elena and went upstairs and then went into her bedroom. he closed the door  behind him and then threw her on the bed. Ethan started to unbutton his shirt, and climbed onto bed and he was on top of her. he stroked Elena's hair. ''you are so beautiful. you are my rare breed and my angel.'' Ethan said. ''hmm'''Elena said. then Ethan kissed her lips again and this time he kissed her harder. then Ethan started to kiss Elena's  neck, and they were so intimate with each other. then Ethan's hand made contact with Elena dress zip and he undressed her,he thought that he will do the main event, when it is time. Ethan kissed her all over Elena's body. then he kissed Elena's neck again and made a hickey on her, a sign of love and that to show she was his forever and that he was hers forever too. Ethan again kissed Elena on the lips and then few minutes later they were asleep together. Ethan put his arm around her and slept peacefully.