Chapter 13

few minutes later George walked in, and he was  wearing his normal suit, where he goes for court cases. ''what are you smiling about?'' George asked Elena, seeing the look on her face. Elena quickly came into her senses. ''oh nothing.....isn't it  a beautiful day? Elena asked, trying to hide the fact that she had sex with her boyfriend. ''hmmm, you look weird,anyways i had a big case, man! that took a lot of talking, and i am perched out, i really don't mind a nice cup of tea, sis, could you make me one? please.'' George asked cheekily. Elena giggled. ''sure thing, bro.'' Elena smiled and said. 

George smiled and came over to the counter and then he noticed the hickey on Elena's neck. ''Elena?.... what's that on your neck?'' George asked Elena. ''what's what on my neck?'' Elena asked, wondering. ''that!'' George said, pointing towards her neck. then Elena knew what he meant, and she tried to play it cool. '' oh that! i hit my neck really bad on the washroom sink.'' Elena said, fidgeting. ''Elena i'm not dumb, how could you possibly hit your neck on the washroom sink, unless...... oh my god!!, did you have sex?! George asked, he panicked. ''what?!, no i didn't, what are you talking about? don't be silly.'' Elena lied '' Elena, that is a hickey, are you seeing somebody? okay, be totally honest with me, did you or did you not have sex with a guy? George asked. Elena looked at him in the eye, and she knew that she had to tell George the truth. ''yes, i had sex.....'' Elena said it softly. ''holy cow!, are you pregnant? cause i swear to god, that i would kill myself and mom is not gonna like this'' George said. ''woah! woah! you can't tell this to mom, please she will kill me'' Elena said, and begged George not to tell. ''please, please, don't tell, please, with a cherry on top.'' Elena said. George rolled his eyes. ''okay, fine, but on one condition.'' George said. ''what? Elena asked. ''you have to be nice to me, and you have to make me tea, every single morning.'' George said. ''are you kidding me?!'' Elena asked, her ears couldn't believe it. George shook his head, sideways. ''okay fine.'' Elena said. ''you can call him over, if you want, i actually want to meet the guy.'' George said. ''Yeah sure'' Elena said. so Elena dropped a text to Ethan to come over. Ethan was working something on his laptop, and he saw Elena's text and replied, ''will be right over''. Elena got his message and smiled. ''okay he will be right over, now remember,George don't bore him with different kinds of law. okay please, and behave, don't embarrass me.'' Elena said. 

few hours later, it was 2.00 pm, it was nearly lunch time, and George was going to prepare something to eat.  Ethan walked in. ''hey, baby" Elena said and gave him a kiss. ''hey, princess.'' Ethan said. then he suddenly stopped. he saw George. ''isn't that your brother? does he know i'm coming over?'' Ethan asked,he was  scared. ''don't worry, he knows about us, anyway help yourself in anything, i'm just gonna quickly change okay, i love you so much.'' Elena said and she ran upstairs. Ethan sat down on the couch. George saw Ethan, and he came over to him. '' you're the guy who dropped Elena, late that night.'' George said. ''yeah, that's me, sorry about that.'' Ethan said, politely. ''oh, it's okay, as long as she was safe. Ethan, right? George asked. ''yep'' Ethan said. ''i have heard about you, i thought you were just a friend of Elena's, but instead you liked her all along, huh?'' George asked. ''wow, you do really ask questions a lot, don't you?'' Ethan chuckled. ''well, tell me this, did you sleep with my little sister?'' George asked, but this time he spoke seriously. Ethan was at shock, and he didn't know what to say, he was shaking. ''well, go on answer me''?