Chapter 2

Once Aria,Jason and Elena came to school. they first checked in their interesting  notice board. but they didn't seem to find anything interesting. So they went to class. Jason sat with his so called group the wild boys squad. Elena and Aria sat together and they were talking. ''when are you gonna find someone to be with'' Aria asked Elena doubtfully. ''i just don't know still. no one has ever swept off my feet ever since''. Elena said looking down.

few minutes later their class teacher Ms walker came into the class and greeted the students. ''students, i have to tell you something, i know we have not had any new students lately...... but today is your lucky day, cause we have a new boy joining our class '' Ms walker said cheerfully. Aria stopped and looked in curiousity. Elena was not as surprised as Aria. for Aria, it was good news for her cause she thought, at least Elena will fall in love with him. 

so this new boy came in his black jeans and white shirt. His backpack was filled with batman logos. And his hair was long and bushy. He seemed to be an innocent and quiet boy. he looked kind of shy, when he walked into the class. ''everyone , meet Ethan Moses. Ethan, this is everyone. one of them will give you a tour around the school''. Ethan nodded. when he was walking towards his empty seat in the back. he saw Elena, and he almost tripped in something while looking at Elena. the boys laughed in the class ''hush children'' Ms walker said. Elena looked back from her seat to Ethan and she felt sorry for him. So she came to him and bent to pick up his books while Ethan was picking the books too. Ethan couldn't stop looking at her. Because to him Elena was like an angel who descended from heaven. so both of them stood up and Elena gave the other half of his books, and she went to her seat.

                                                                       *Ethan's POV*

''oh wow. she is so beautiful. i really wanna talk to her. she is amazing, i wish she could be mine, i won't give up , i will try to be a close friend to her so she can always rely on me whenever she is sad. okay here we go, Ethan, take a deep breath and just talk to this girl. okay, *breathing in and out* here i go''.                                                 

                                                                  *  End of Ethan' POV*

''hey, can i sit here, i really cant see from the back, its kind of crowded.'' Ethan asked from Elena. Aria saw the way he looked at Elena. ''yeah sure, its okay you can sit here'' Elena smiled at him and said. when she looked away. Ethan was speechless. ''t..th.. thanks.'' Ethan said nervously. Ethan was mesmerized by Elena's voice, because to him it sounded so sweet and cute at the same time. So he sat down next to her.

It was BS, short form to say business studies. Elena and Aria hated BS. they couldn't stand Mr. Clarence. he was too serious and strict. Jason started talking to Ethan, he wanted to get to know him better. '''hey Ethan, i'm Jason, from now on i'm gonna be your new classmate'' Jason told Ethan cheerfully. ''wow, really?...... thanks ''. ''dude, please tell me you like BS. cause that's like my favorite subject''. Jason said. '' are you kidding me. i love BS, that's my favorite subject too'' Ethan said excitedly. ''high five bro''Jason said. Both of them gave a high five.

So they were learning BS. then finally it ended. it was interval. Aria and Elena came to Ethan and Jason.''looks like you have made a friend, Ethan, i'm Aria, Jason's sister'' Aria said happily.''And i'm Elena''. Elena put out her hand to shake his hand. Ethan was all sweaty and nervous, so he put out his hand and touched Elena's soft hand. Ethan felt something, and he thought to himself that she was the girl of his dreams and that he must tell her sooner or later.