Chapter 8

Elena bumped into her cousin, Veronica, she studied medicine, she wanted to be a doctor too, just like Elena. Veronica was so delighted to meet Elena. ''hey Elena, my sweet cousin, what's happening with you lately? anything interesting? oh my goodness! who is that?'' Veronica said, questioning Elena, non-stop. ''woah, slow down! i can only answer one question at a time, you know.'' Elena giggled. ''okay, who is that over there?'' Veronica asked curiously. ''oh, this is Ethan, Ethan meet my best cousin in the world, Veronica.'' Elena said, joyfully. ''hi Veronica, nice to meet you.'' Ethan said nervously. ''nice to meet you too, if you don't mind me asking you, but are you guys dating?.'' Veronica questioned Ethan. ''umm, i..-'' Ethan was about to say something when Elena interrupted and said, ''okay, Veronica you can't tell my mom or anyone. we are dating!.'' ''oh my gosh, i can't believe this, you finally found someone to love,i'm so happy for you, come here, you'' Veronica said happily, and gave Elena a big hug.

Then some gentlemen approached Veronica and gave a sweet kiss on her cheek. ''oh baby, that's sweet of you, look who i just bumped into. my cousin Elena'' Veronica said joyfully. ''oh my goodness, harry!! is it really you?.'' Elena recognized his face instantly and gave a huge hug. ''hey sister from another mother, how are you?'' harry said joyfully, to see Elena. ''i am good, great actually, i want you to meet my boyfriend, Ethan.'' Elena said. ''hey Ethan, my man, i know this guy, we used to go for computer class together.'' Harry said. ''oh yeah, i remember you, its been so long dude.'' Ethan said. '' yeah i know.'' Harry said. ''you guys, know each other?'' Veronica came to butt in the conversation. ''well yeah, i met him in my mom's office.'' Elena said. ''we really should get going, we are late for our movie, it was really great to see you, Elena.'' Veronica said. '' oh okay, you guys enjoy your movie, it was great to see you too, bye!'' Elena said.

''okay, shall we go?'' Ethan asked Elena. ''go where?'' Elena asked. ''to Madison square garden, of course!''. Ethan chuckled. ''oh yes, i forgot about that, lets go.'' so the two of them were on their way to Madison square garden. it was such a beautiful place filled with flowers, they were in glass houses to avoid snow from covering the flowers. finally they arrived. ''I've never been to Madison square garden, in such a long time, cause it was known as a couples spot.'' Elena said. '''well i knew it was the perfect place to be. it's a beautiful place,filled with beautiful flowers, they are as beautiful as you.'' Ethan said, holding Elena's hand. ''oh shut up, you're just saying that.'' Elena laughed. ''no, honestly, you have any idea how beautiful you are.'''Ethan asked her looking into her eyes and brought he closer. ''well, i would like to find out.'' Elena smiled,and gave him a sweet kiss. ''i love you,Ethan'' Elena said,hugging him. ''i love you for eternity,until my dying breath, i will always love you.''Ethan said. so they were walking around and it became dark. ''i probably should be heading home now.'' Elena said worried. ''why?'' Ethan asked. ''my mom gets worried about me, i don't want her worrying about me'' Elena said. ''okay, i will walk you home.''Ethan said. they walked out of Madison square garden. they talking and laughing along the way. and finally they arrived to Elena's house. ''well here we are.'' Ethan said. ''i had a great time,it was lovely'' Elena smiled. ''me too, but i want you to stay.'' Ethan said, looking down. ''oh Ethan, i wanna stay too, but unfortunately i can't.'' Elena said ''hmm, okay, i love you, Elena, for eternity.'' Ethan said, and he gave her a long passionate kiss, that Elena was so surprised. ''i love you too, bye'' Elena said, going upstairs. ''bye,my beautiful rare breed.'' Ethan said. Elena blushed when he said that. Elena went upstairs, and opened the door,it was so dark, and she bumped into someone. ''ow, watch where you are going, lunatic.'' Elena recognized the voice immediately,'''George , what are you doing, walking around in the dark?'' Elena asked. ''oh Elena, it's you, i thought you were someone else.'' George said. ''who would barge in here,just like that,unless you're expecting somebody.'' Elena said. ''alright!,alright!, go to your room, mom is sleeping, don't wake her up,and one more thing, no watching, the big bang theory, until i come'.' George. ''when did you start watching that?'' Elena asked. ''a few hours ago" George said. ''okay......?'' Elena said, confused by her brother, the way he was acting, but Elena just ran upstairs and fell onto bed.