Chapter 15

''so Elena, my dear what's new in school?'' Mrs.Collins asked.  ''nothing much, Nana, just the same usual stuff,homework, studying and repeat.'' Elena said it casual. ''Nana, would you like a cup of tea?'' George asked. ''no darling, i have to go, i just came to drop off these fresh tomatoes i got from my very own garden, your mother would love it.'' Mrs Collins said. ''okay, Nana'' George and Elena said it at the same time.'' well, bye now,i have got to hurry.'' Mrs. Collins said and she rushed to the doors and closed it behind her. ''well, now you can call your boyfriend out of my room, god knows what he is doing, with my lawsuit and law books.'' George said, worried about his lawsuit and books. ''don't worry, he is not interested into any law studies, he is a guy who likes business studies.'' Elena said and she giggled. ''seriously, you fell in love with a guy who likes business studies, instead of falling in love with a guy who likes biology. man, Ethan will be half asleep, if you talk about the human body system and Environtment studies.'' George laughed. ''will you shut up!'' Elena said and laughed and pushed her brother playfully. so she went upstairs to George's room. 

Elena went inside George's room, there was no sign of Ethan. Elena was worried. ''Ethan?!, Ethan?! where are you?'' Elena called out. then out of nowhere, Ethan wrapped his arms around Elena and fell on to bed. Elena screamed. ''AAAH!!!, you scared the shit out of me!'' Elena said. ''hahaha... that was fun,'''Ethan said and laughed. both of them stayed silent and looked at each other, ''you know Elena, you're so beautiful, and i actually mean it, i really love you for eternity. i'm gonna be beside you for the rest of your life. you got a batman who will save you and protect you forever. as long as i'm here with you, my life is complete.'''Ethan said, holding Elena's hand. Elena was tearing, so she kept it together and she kissed Ethan, she kissed him so hard, Ethan kissed her back. ''come lets go out for a bit.'' Ethan said. ''okay'' Elena said.  so Elena and Ethan came downstairs, George was sitting on the couch. ''where you two lovebirds going?, its kind of late.'' George said. ''i'll be back, George, don't worry.'' Elena said. Ethan and Elena both disappeared from the door.

once they were down, '' race you to that coffee shop!'' Elena said, she laughed, then she started running.  Ethan was distracted from her and he started running behind her. '' haha, come on slowpoke catch me if you can.'' Elena said and she giggled. Ethan gained up his speed, and finally caught her and lifted her up. ''you thought i couldn't catch you, my rare breed?'' Ethan said and kissed her cheek. Elena laughed. so they were walking along the sidewalk. they were talking and they met Aria and Jason along the way, so they joined .Elena and Ethan. ''you guys are really cute together,seriously.'' Aria said smiling all the way. '' aww thanks, you guys'' Elena said smiling. Jason and Aria had to go home, so they said their goodbyes and went.

the sky was dark and it was filled with stars, it was so beautiful. Ethan took Elena to a park that had a huge fountain. ''wow, its beautiful!'' Elena said, looking at it. ''i know.'' Ethan said and gave a mischievous look to Elena. ''wait, just a minute i'll be right back.'' Ethan said. ''okay'' Elena said, without a doubt. Ethan went from behind, got into the water and slowly went to Elena, without making a splash. then he pulled her in. ''AAAAH! oh my gosh! you sneaky Ethan'' Elena said, and splashed water on Ethan and they were playing in the water. once they were over with their play of the water, they went to lie down in the dry grass. and they were star gazing. ''its so beautiful up here.'' Elena said. ''yeah, just like you.'' Ethan said and looked at Elena. then he came close to her and started kissing Elena. Elena kissed him back. ''i love you so much.'' Ethan said, looking into her eyes. ''you can never stop telling that to me,can't ya?.'' Elena said.  ''i never get tired saying it to you, cause you're my one and only girl who i will cherish my moments with, always.'' Ethan said.

it was so late, that Elena fell asleep on Ethan's shoulder. Ethan tried to wake her up, but he couldn't. so he carried her and took a taxi. finally Ethan arrived to Elena's house. he payed the taxi and went inside and took the elevator. then he came inside the hall and went upstairs to Elena's room and gently kept Elena on her bed. he put the covers over her cause it was cold. Elena woke up, half asleep,''wait,stay with me, don't leave.'' Elena said and fell asleep. Ethan didn't want to leave her too. so he stayed and got into bed with her and cuddled her.